Israel is the enemy

So Palestine is our ally now?

say it with me
OUR

1002 upvotes

ofc they are our ally you doumb idiot!

NAZI LARPERS NEED TO GO

This isn't your safe space any more.

Israel is a necessary evil. The Jews are one of the main reasons why multiculturalism exists in the West, and Israel existing means that the West has fewer Jews.

This picture doesn't make any sense, it's anti-anti-Israel but you're anti-Israel

Yes, and stop thinking world is black and white "if you don't support x, then you support y"

PUPPET MASTER

First of all, Hitler supported Israel. Second of all, you neocon Trump supporters have done nothing but got BTFO all the time last couple days

Congrats, you're useful idiot. I hope you get drafted so you can die for your masters

>being this fucking retarded and underage

If we have been getting "BTFO" like you say, why are we running this board now?

Go cry into your SS uniform you fucking waste of air. Suck start a shotgun.

>OY in the ID
THE JIDF IS HERE :D

Fuck off these jews need to die off they want to own all off the middle east we should drop bombs on all their curly sideburn asses.

yeah

>It's not BTFO because I'm the one getting BTFO'd
doesn't work like that, retard. You're not running shit, Sup Forums has been way before (((Trump))) announced that he's running for President. You're by definition, useful idiot. Get drafted and die for your masters. I hope you get nice fat bullet to your head, Israel thanks you for your service.

Shouldnt you pasty white fatbags be posting anime over at cripplechan where you belong? (actually where you belong is in the grave)

stay BTFO nazi faggot

sure thing reddit

You're not even trying anymore, stop LARPing as a shill. You don't know how to do it.

Retard, you just confirmed yourself a jew shill by calling us Nazis, you don't have to be a Nazi to hate the jews, literally everyone who is not a jew hates them