Anti-RIDF Thread

RUSSIAN SHILLS are real:

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/russian-trolls-fake-news_us_58dde6bae4b08194e3b8d5c4
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

>there were upwards of 1,000 paid internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia

RUSSIANS are fucking faggots. During the election, they shilled for Trump, but once he won they turned against him.

RUSSIANS are the worst people on the planet. They insult our leaders. They divide the US and weaken our will. They call us all sorts of names. Anyone with a brain should realize that Sup Forums is being flooded with Russian shills.

ITT: We discuss how to destroy the eternal Ivan.

NO SHILLS ALLOWED

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/russian-trolls-fake-news_us_58dde6bae4b08194e3b8d5c4
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/
huffingtonpost.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/9089/americas-tomahawk-missile-attack-on-syrias-shayrat-air-base-was-a-sham
google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/josephbernstein/from-utah-with-love
youtube.com/watch?v=HArrc5QO9pE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374836/Somalian-asylum-seeker-rapes-two-elderly-disabled-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

russians are terrible liars

This entire wave of political unrest in western Europe and the United States is due to Russian manipulation.

Remember a while back when those macho Putin images were all over the internet? Right? That was the beginning. Next thing we know, our friends and family that we've long known as Republicans - who are usually anti-Russian due legacy 80's stuff - they start telling us about how manly and decisive Vladimir Putin is as a leader. Almost out of nowhere!

That wasn't a spontaneous thing. These Americans started believing that because they were unknowingly part of a program. That was Russia preparing for the 2016 US election.

Brexit was another part of this operation.

The end goal, obviously, is to break up the NATO alliance and make the US and Europe less able, or willing, to defend against Russian advances against old Soviet states.

here we go again...

This thread is being slid but Russians.

DONT FALL FOR THE ETERNAL VODKA Sup Forums !!!

>THE ETERNAL VODKA

youd only fall down the stairs because of it

yes comrade all your news is fake only RT has the full story and they would never report on a fake news story like Russian sills. now dance for putin like a good little commie hehehe

Trump turned on them. He attacked their ally. Russia didn't attack ours.

I think even the russians didn't think trump would win.
They were trying the same gambit that hillary used in the primary (which also helped trump). That is: to discredit hillary as a real US leader (she's a criminal after all). ... But disaster happened and trump actually won.
And now they're trying to turn the ship around and paint trump in a bad light.

Sup Forums will always shill for putin

>commie

have you ever been tested for dementia?
or am i talking to mccain personally?

>aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/
>huffingtonpost.com/entry/russian-trolls-fake-news_us_58dde6bae4b08194e3b8d5c4
>businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
>theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/

huh, the same sources that claim trump is a russian plant. sounds like you're out of your element, burgerboi. we own your white house now.

Newfag redditscum trying to bump his own thread. Fresh off the boat aren't ya?

BUMP

You have to go back plebbit

here come the Russians ...
already the are insulting and gaslighting ...
they are already claiming dozens of new sites are fake news ...
they are claiming wikipedia is fake news ...
They are posting anti-Trump pictures and memes ...

its almost like they work of of a script that's easily predictable ...

YES GOYIM GO FIGHT AND DIE IN WARS FOR ISRAEL AND LET SANDNIGGERS IN TO IMPREGNATE YOUR SHIKSAS WITH MORE SANDNIGGERS

RIDF has no influence here

BEGONE, SHILLS

>they are already claiming dozens of new sites are fake news ...

actually i'm just reiterating claims that trump voters made over the past two years. or is huffington post suddenly the pinnacle of journalistic integrity?

Don't forget the russian shills on the cabinet, fellow goy!

YES GOYIM YOU ARE WITH JEWS OR RUSSIANS

nice, +15$ to your account

>eternal Ivan
Nigga, you mad?

>.. They insult our leaders...

Holy Shit !

That's just anti-Trump propaganda from the media not founded in truth. However, note that Russia is now amplifying the message on Reddit and other liberal sites in order to weaken Trump's ability to lead. Liberals once claimed they were ahead of the Russian shills, but now they are falling for Russian memes themselves.

Jews are so fucking alien

finally, more people realizing that we are all getting played by Russians.

>Americans killed how great it would be if they allied and befriended Russia and based Putin
>Now that Trump is against Syria, trumptards against Russians calling everybody a russian shill just like mainstream media did
TOP KEK.

Psssh nothing personal, Ivan
Я тeпepь пoнимaю пoчeмy pyccкиe нeнaвидят пиндocoв.

Nah, pretty sure it's real. You can keep burying your head in sand all you like, but they're dropping like flies and every agency is not only looking into it, but pressuring the fuck out of the executive to cleanse these shills. Even if you don't believe it, it doesn't really fucking matter when the names being mentioned and the people on their way to being indicted are being frozen out by the administration or invited to leave. It's real and Sup Forums got conned too.

Indeed. It became obvious to everyone after the massive gaslighting during the Syria strike. Russians are stupid and overconfident. You'll also not that they NEVER provide an argument, just gaslighting and name calling, with a few other Jewish tricks thrown in.

Take a look at this destroyed MIG. This upsets the Russians to no end.

your leaders suck ass

hahaha brb getting my paycheck

Why are they wearing helmets in front of the pc?

You are a goddamn retard. Let's just take a retrospective list of events and conveniently use them to fit the narrative you're trying to push today. You must really think people are as naive and numb to reality as you. This whole thread is trash. The fucking Vlad memes are and we're nothing special, there's a meme for almost every situation, every country, every leader. Does this mean the Hillary memes were deployed by an army of brain dead libs? Yes, actually it does because you guys lack authenticity.

You are ok Ivan, don't let the haters get to you.

>huffingtonpost.com/

Fake news Nigger, we are the "Russian" trolls FBI user deputized Sup Forums to take action

by accident or not: trump lured the russians into various traps. after trumps positive words about russia, putin increased the attacks in east-ukraine and syria. although they said they arent the agressor.

PROPAGANDA

either
t.russian shill-agent
or
t. stupid uneducated normie

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4

Shills are fucking everywhere. If anything, this Syria missile incident revealed this fact.

I want to know why nobody is discussing the action itself. I know the shills are only using the action to tell you how to think, but I have seen nobody except for myself even ask why alternatives such as sanctions were not used. There has to be a reason, but I think everyone doesn't have a fucking clue and just continues to whine about "muh betrayal" about the minor damage caused to an airport that hardly even damages it in the first place.

But don't worry, I'm sure Trump will do something in the future that will piss off the establishment and we'll be right back where we started.

Niggers.

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/9089/americas-tomahawk-missile-attack-on-syrias-shayrat-air-base-was-a-sham

Why is this not cool but Bannon and Breitbart is?

Serious question, why should I care if Russia makes advances against old Soviet states?

>There has to be a reason

There (((is))).

Tiny Trump it's one of my favorite memes so far.

Agreed, he makes a good tyrion lannister.

>if you bow to your enemies, you win
Why should you care if cultural marxism destroys America?
hm... really makes me think ...

You think the Russians havent been trying to destroy America for 50 years? They pushed cultural marxism upon us in an effort to destroy us via massive degeneracy. This is an extension of that.

>I know the shills are only using the action to tell you how to think, but I have seen nobody except for myself even ask why alternatives such as sanctions were not used.

there's nothing left to sanction that wont hurt US economy

>huffpo
>Atlantic
>Business insider
>Wikipedia regarding political shit
*Breathes in*
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha

>AOL
>HuffPo
>TheAtlantic
Way to discredit yourself in your OP post, dickhead

holy shit

are we losing a war we don't even know we are fighting?

>Why should you care if cultural marxism destroys America?

but that's exactly what's happening and you can't even blame us this time.

after all, we're supposed to be the ones funding right wing populism now :^)

Yuri, yes we all know how subversion works. Don't act like it doesn't happen 24/7 from 360 degrees. They are focusing on the Vlad memes because it's convenient. Adds to the spooky Russia theory. This election was a shock to the system. Memes aren't new but the way they were used this last election is new, and I guarantee they're pouring big money into studying why they lost the way they did.

Pretty big leap of logic there guy, you have anything to back that up?

Bullying a few soviet states /= the destruction of america. You are a faggot, gas yourself to be quite honest with you senpai.

Sanctions ARE in place. If you've been following the conflict for more than one year, you'd know that Russia has been taking more and more agressive steps. They invaded Georgia, illegally. They invaded the Ukraine, illegally. They invaded Syria. They deployed an army of shills to take out america The Russians want to play innocent "oh Trump why wont you work with US like you promised?" *innocent eyes* while at the same time they stab the US in the back.

Its disgusting, Russians as bad, if not worse, than the Jew himself.

>This entire wave of political unrest in western Europe and the United States is due to Russian manipulation.
Louise Mensch, pls.

Is this basically a cover for the fact Soros literally tried to overthrow the Russian government with staged grassroots protests, which resulted in his NGOs being banned and a warrant out for his arrest? Very Karl Rovian: Accuse others of what you yourself are doing.

Why should Russia be allowed to invade SOVEREIGN nations at will and the US can't? Think about that. Why are you affording Russia more rights and privileges than America?

What if this event was a test for the other nations involved? Nobody ever mentions the US testing anyone's red lines.

Why is it my problem? Defend yourself you faggot.

я yжe дaвнo oтнoшycь c иpoний к тaким зaявлeниaм, из тeх людeй c кoтopoми я здecь oбшялcя мoжнo cдeлaть вывoд штo ecть дocтaтoчнo хopoших людeй в aмepикe, пpoблeмa их пpaвитeльcтвo...

Fuck off you cretin
The teenage girl was pressured to "confess" my our noble police that has been hushering up migrant rape for years
She now in a mental hospital

"Gangrape of a 13 year old "
>Police: it was consensual
Yes right faggot

Kys, literally defending migrant scum against Die RUssen
I'll take a Russian anyway against you traitorous cucks

reminder that russia has been a friend of the west since 1988

>We

Don't know Yuri? Your first day huh?

I'm curious, has there ever been proof of paid Russian shills? It seems like if you follow these stories back to the source it's always that same butthurt Dem congressman who is known for making wild and unfounded claims. Further Russians aren't exactly clever, if Shareblue has this much trouble fitting in I think we'd notice a bunch of drunk slavs posting about how their gfs pussies smell like vodka or whatever

Toжe caмoe дyмaю и пpo вac :)

That's not the point you literal nigger. If you love America so much, why are you okay with America having less territorial rights than any another country?

>Proof?

No, but this guy is from Utah.

google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/josephbernstein/from-utah-with-love

>Muslims don't gang-rape Germans, it's just a Russian plot!
My eyes are open, all those brown dicks that went flying into white children on New Years were really Russian agents wearing shoe polish on their skin and the brown babies some of the girls produced were actually genetic experiments by Putin

What is your point then.

I don't think Russia should invade soverign states, and I don't think USA should either.

If Russia wants to, as long as it's not me IDGAF. If it's USA though, it costs us money and people to defend others that fucking hate us.

marxist kikes fled our sinking ship a while ago. you made the mistake of believing you "won" the cold war, as if every communist faggot suddenly threw up their hands and started loving capitalism. they snuck their way into your institutions and have worked unabated while you burgers let your guard down. the biggest mistake you ever made was stop fighting communism. and they aren't loyal to us, they are loyal to ideology. an ideology we abandoned and buried.

Going along with government narrative = politically correct way of doing things.

So is JIDF but i don't see you making threads about them you cut faggot

she was not abducted.
she was not held for 30h against her will.
she was not gang raped by refugees.

it was completely made up a coal burning bitch.

The state of Sup Forums today is proof enough. I've also linked dozens of articles, including wikipedia itself. Congressmen are briefed by intelligence agencies who know their fucking shit.
Russians hate this so they will attack every source of available information, except for Russian propaganda sources. The media is a lie. Congressmen are lies. Intelligence agencies are lies. I could list names of Republican officials who have named the Russian (there are many) but then they'd be attacked by Russians too. There's no point.
Russians have been carrying out disinfo attacks against America since 1950, this isnt exactly new.

>I'm curious, has there ever been proof of paid Russian shills?
No, just like there's no evidence of Russia hacking the DNC. The DNC never turned their servers over to the FBI, and the entire "Russia conspiracy" is Democrats angling to make their myopic morlock voting base look away from the fact they broke election laws, for which dozens of DNC senior staffers were quietly fired.

But hey, now Debbie Wasserman-Schulz, Chuck Schumer, and Diane Feinstein run the Democrat Party—all of them, Jews. And as we all know, Jews have been pushing for an America-Russia war for decades. Sort of makes things fall into place, doesn't it?

lol they get paid for it?
I do it for free

How are people retarded enough to think that there aren't shill brigades on this page.

youtube.com/watch?v=HArrc5QO9pE

^this.
Where do you think they all went once they fled USSR? Western universities, newspapers, banks, pharmaceutical companies.

Say "nigger"

>by (((Joseph Bernstein)))
I actually know the twitter personality in question, and he's not a bot. Twitter continuously bans him because he names the fucking Jew.

Russia is looking out for their country. They want buffer states just like Iran wants buffer states against Israel so they have more time to defend against attacks. Their interest in Syria is preventing a Saudi oil pipeline from bankrupting their economy. They don't really give a shit about the region besides that.

You speak of good guys and bad guys as if that even matters in this world. Good and bad are just propaganda words to justify wars over resources and security.

я пpeдпoлoгaл штo ты caм pyccкий, paз yж ты гoвopишь нa pyccкoм

nice sources you fat shitter

There are shill brigades, just of the left-wing Democratic variety. They received a $40 million endowment to spam this fucking board during the elections, and still lost. It's okay though, all of their employees were doxed.

fake and gay
sage

>mfw it's real

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374836/Somalian-asylum-seeker-rapes-two-elderly-disabled-men.html

>HAHAHA Russia has no power, because GDP lower than Italy lmao

>Oh no, Russian hackers hacking everything and manipulate the elections of the only global power and the worlds biggest economy from their shilling base in the kremlin

pick one

Russian shills and Putin bots everywhere.

Obama is a nigger.
Your turn. Say "Putin is a manloving gayboy who needs to be overthrown."

(Note: Russian shills will ask for proofs but they will never provide it themselves)

You're a liar.

>Congressmen know their shit.
Would never be political? They've never proven anything, just take their word for it. You're so goddamn obvious, holy shit.

They pay a bunch of mongols and niggers 2 dollars an hour to shitpost in a huge warehouse out of moscow

and US government cant even pay counter shitposters?

I know he's not a bot. That's my point. They

wow ... attacking the legitimate sources of information and US authority ...
what a surprise ...
its not like this is a basic script that I called out in the post you are replying to ...
you russianbots are so predictable ...

The only people shilling, dividing and destroying America and other western countries are establishment, globalist pukes. There is no greater amount of shilling from foreign elements, completely obliterating trust and dividing the United States population more than western Europe.

Eat shit you scum sucking turncoat puke.

нe я шпpoт
Дoлжeн быть ayтиcтoм нe знaть pyccкий в пocт-coвeтcкoй cтpaнe.

It's very fake, but I think it's gayer.

>The end goal, obviously, is to break up the NATO alliance and make the US and Europe less able, or willing, to defend against Russian advances against old Soviet states.
I've been telling Sup Forums this for two years. Since some of you are finally starting to get it, let me drop some more redpills.

Brexit didn't come out of nowhere. It was born of the refugee crisis. The refugee crisis wasn't an accident either. Russia and Assad engineered it with their attacks on Syrian civilians and by being soft on ISIS.

>B-but why would do something like that?

The motivation is obvious if you look at the results. Refugees put strain on European culture and values. With help from Russian propaganda, Europeans turn to isolationism and nationalism. Anti-EU and UN sentiment runs rampant. Europeans begin to support leaders who will weaken western alliances.

The end result is as you said: break up of NATO. Then Russia goes in for the kill.

Any westerner who supports Putin or Assad is an absolute cuck. Full stop.