Opinion on Algeria, Sup Forums?

opinion on Algeria, Sup Forums?

You guys make great merguez.

Dunno. What side are you fighting with during WWIII?

The Muslim side, i guess

Non French here. Great Merguez but why don't you guys have any tourism at all as it seems?

not much to see here except for the desert down south

>Non French here
Why isn't that a surprise?

Like Tunisia with beaches and Hotels?

*White European, m8. What about you, Cheng?

love algeria, zidane and btfo m*r*cc*

My opinion on Algeria. ..?

Muslim.

From the Xing Lao province here. My parents buy real estate and I go to university or they'll beat me to within an inch of my life.

Better than most Muslim countries.

i would say its a bunch of filth, but the nicest guy I've ever met is from there, so i guess thats not all true. I give it a pass.

NotAll

Shit country. went there last year. They literally raped my girlfriend while I was watching.

jesus christ! sorry, mate

It was in the capital. They forced me to watch while three guys were raping from her behind.

Hot

Go on, I'm almost finished

honestly, i'm turned on by this but it's horrible that it happened tho

You're a sick fuck. She was literally forced to suck two cocks while two guys were penetrating her butthole and another her vagina.

north african genocide when?

go on.....

I am a kabyle living in canada, i've been to the bled a few times though, pretty shit tier

Not All

yes all

Nice Filename

That's terrible. Did she swallow?

Could be comfy, if it wasn't for Arabs.

1/3 of algeria is berber

why are you posting a picture of a saudi/khaliji man ?

No they came on her face and I was forced to lick the cum. nasty shit.

Only Algerian man I've met was an accountant and he was Jewish seemed alright but the French anons have more experience

>Algerian
>Jewish
disgusting, im glad we expelled them in 1962

It seems rather nice but there is something I hate it is all those people from Algerians descent who lives in my country. Fuck those cowards who left their country to get better living condition in France but still claim to be Algerian, no you're not you're neither Algerian nor French you're nothing u pathetic fuck

A dirty country with a dirty people sending a dirty diaspora.

>we
>flag

Imagine my shock.

Are you Muslim? I have actual questions for you instead of French-tier bait.

You guys suck at raising kids

go look at

Algerians are controlled opposition. The Algerian Revolution was a Mossad operation they are truly /ourgoyim/

nah

Doesn't help how fucking arrogant and pretentious they are, bunch of fucking coward they are, still act like being Muslims give them any authority yet they won't ever point out they are the worst kind of coward within Islam, deserter. Also they love to ''help'' when not asked then act all offended when you're ain't happy of their job (which you never asked for in the first place)

i hope you're not a christian
which wilaya are you in?

Jean-Marie didn't get to finish the job.

i guess i'm an atheist. I don't care much about religion

I just hope Le Pen will win.

I lived in canada for 6 years. does that make me a coward ?

why do your females like bbc? what do you think of morocco and tunisia?

are french people still getting beheaded in your country

Never met an Algerian but apparently they're the worst criminals in Germany, literally. Look up statistics based on nationality.

Anti-Semites who are obsessed with "muh Palestine" and un-ironically want to shoot Jewish schoolchildren dead in Paris.

all north africans are savages

where are you in canada? ottawa or montreal?

>hey forced me to watch while three guys were raping from her behind.
>She was literally forced to suck two cocks while two guys were penetrating her butthole and another her vagina.

>French math

I don't know about that first question.
The general attitude towards them is that Tunisia is pretty cool but Morocco sucks because it's too "degenerate" and they flood our country with illegal drugs

ottawa
the ACAOH are literal larpers

Really? Cause I met a really sweet Tunisian girl when I went to Palermo.

I saw a Kraut and Tea video on it. Pretty shameful desu

oh yeah here they fucking hate (((them)))

why do you guys always live there? is it because they speak french. I live in kitchener and all our arabs are saudi students or egyptian

Idk, did you leave because France just had fought a war on its soil and flying to Canada would provide you with everything you need, while still claiming to be French ?

alone any person from any population group will most likely be normal

their group turns into savages when they hit a critical mass and start forming their ghettos

Drugs that our degenerates use - heroin - come from Morocco and there are Moroccans selling l"ight drugs" on a street.

The one that was pretty known on my city was caught and got a sentence of 3 years and he got back again. He sells roses and shitty chinese ornaments from dinner until 4 a.m.

Doesn't that apply to all nationalities who are ghettoized?

not the chinese here. we have a lot chinese and other east asians but no ghettos

the fact that they form their communities isn't the big problem
their communities replicate how they live in their countries, and they come from savage countries

Your women lust for white cock like nothing else

Creating it was our mistake.

Well first post implied 3 peoples behind, not overall so his math are allright. Its you who have to relearn about reading comprehension.

I once smoked an Algerian Marlboro cigarette with double the nicotine and tar that we have here. It tasted awful. Nothing against your country, though

your women lust for non-white cock like nothing else so we're all cucks here

What is going on there?

Every muslims deserves to be on a long and pointy spike.

you couldn't maintain it you pussies

why would you maintain a shithole

good thing i'm not a Muslim then

Shut up you larping cuck.

Get the fuck out of here with your fantasy bullshit

Excellent

you're in the 1% percent huh
are you harassed by muslims? or terrorist attacks like the ones in Egypt today?

Oil.
you had it for 132 years but we kicked your ass. The french can't even win against kebabs lol

I would like to visit some of the Roman sites. I've always had a fascination with the history of North Africa in Antiquity, especially the Romano-Berber kingdoms.

part of france they fucked up leaving france

morocco > algeria

I just say i'm muslim to avoid danger. We don't have many terrorist attacks nowdays. We had like a huge terrorist insurgent in the country in the 1990s and it was fucking bloody but we finally moved passed it . Algerians hate terrorism now and our security is pretty effective in dealing with it .

Canada > USA
that's how you sound right now

they fucking hate Jews and they are so obsessed with muh Palestine also glad to see another atheist

hey

>I just say i'm muslim to avoid danger.
i'm sorry to hear that you live in a country where this is nessecary

Quick rundown about Polisario Front and with their HQ situated there. Who are they?

Who is more Berber? morocco or algeria?

all affricans are savages*

morocco definitely

yeah the world is fucked up. Thanks for you concern

Juding your country's current situation you kicked your own ass

...touché

I'm sorry you have to live like that and wish you all the best against this islam cancer

this nigger knows

thanks you too

any plans to migrate ?

Wikipedia doesn't like Algeria

extensive corruption, official impunity, the overuse of pretrial detention, substandard prison conditions, prisoner abuse, the absence of a free judiciary, restrictions on freedom of movement, violence and discrimination against women, limited workers' rights, and the commission by government agents of arbitrary killings.