SHILLS AND TURNCOATS BTFO

REX TILLERSON CONFIRMS SHILLS AND TURNCOATS WILL ETERNALLY BE BTFO!

>Tillerson: "We are hopeful we can work with Russia and use their influence" to achieve peace in Syria.

twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851068676858097664

>Rex Tillerson says the battle against IS "is being coordinated somewhat with the Syrian regime…"

twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851068997613367297

Shills will simply never be able to recover. I've never felt so goddamn smug after being right.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/04/nikki-haley-syria-regime-change-237033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads

6606288d-09a0-49d5-ae7f-7021616dfc8c

That's good.

Roman Abramovich.

>Abramovich was the first person to originally recommend to Yeltsin that Vladimir Putin be his successor as the Russian president.[30]:135 When Putin formed his first cabinet as Prime Minister in 1999, Abramovich interviewed each of the candidates for cabinet positions before they were approved.[13]:102 Subsequently, Abramovich would remain one of Putin's closest confidants. In 2007 Putin consulted in meetings with Abramovich on the question of who should be his successor as president - Medvedev was personally recommended by Abramovich

Abramovich is also behind anti-semitism laws and holocaust denial laws in Russia.

Oh, and lets not forget

>Abramovich is a chairman of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia (which is allied with Putin's administration), and donates money to the Chabad movement.

I knew the tomahawk attack was staged
fucking shills

Shills on suicide watch

nigger nigger nigger
kike kike kike
don't trust Trump
Until he puts things right

B-but neocons! Kike puppet! If I say it loud enough people will suddenly become anti-Trump again!

>anyone who disagrees on 1% of trumps decisions is labelled a shill

Sup Forums is over, this place is done.

tomahawks = missiles of peace
confirmed

You're not fooling anyone

case in point

Shut up faggot. This place has always been shit but fun. Dank memes ahoy for the next 8 years! Politics happened fast during the election because that was on a 8 month timescale. Now that trumps prez, politics happen slower in order set things up for the bigger picture.

>Shills will simply never be able to recover. I've never felt so goddamn smug after being right.

I told you faggots not to doubt Trump.

You better fucking listen.

Wait, I don't get it.
So the air strike was just a warning to Assad and now they are proceeding to work with him against IS?

But they said if we called Trump a kike you'd think we're cool and believe us! WHY IS'NT IT WORKING?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS KANG

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW

c329ba9f-feea-46fa-8df6-f06d846373de

America First NOT Israel First

... If Russia or the US wanted ISIS dead they'd be gone overnight

ART OF THE DEAL, BABY

HOW TO BOMB AIRFIELDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE

I'm done playing chess... I never want to play chess again...

Excellent digits for an excellent post
kikes can get kucked

Putin turned out to be the antithesis of what the west wanted to rule Russia. He started locking up oligarchs who put him in power almost on day 1.

True patriot.

>i-i-if I just keep sticking to the playbook I was given and call him drumpf a kike, i'll surely get paid this week!

Blatantly false. Abramovich is still controlling his strings. All Jewtin did was dance to the tune of different oligarchs than the previous ones.

Try harder next time, FSB.

Yea then he made his own buddies the oligarchs. Smart move yes, morally correct? Dunno

the strikes, if you listened to trump, were in regards to them breaking their ban on chemical weapons (whether they conducted them or not).

it should've been evident that this was effective and that our desire to work with syria to oust isis wasn't compromised since they resumed normal bombings from the airbase and we didn't complain

INB4 Russia betrays Assad
I already see it.

>trump pulls moves that the liberals don't understand all campaign
>wew drunpfth is finished
>literally works out for trump every single time
>now he's in office and has all of the intel from the US govt
>makes another move that libs don't understand
>maybe this time trump fucked up, he's finished! XD

When will you fucktards learn?

politico.com/story/2017/04/nikki-haley-syria-regime-change-237033

>U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Saturday that regime change in Syria is one of the United States' priorities, adding that Syrian President Bashar Assad "is not the leader" Syria needs.

Explain this shit please.

Secretary of State > 'ambassador' to a do nothing organization

We could be stepping on toes here.
Then again our outrage may be useful in confusing the enemy.

>politico.com/story/2017/04/nikki-haley-syria-regime-change-237033

I don't know who's shilling who anymore.

Its mostly Ass*d fanbois, they thought the US was ready to invade and remove him. They don't understand that Trump can never be an ally of Assads, or Putin. They are responisble for too many bad things.
>inb4 proofs
It doesn't matter if it is true or not, the consensus among the overwhleming majority of people is that they are bad guys, at best Trump can try and ignore them and not make a huge confrontation. When nothing major is happening at least.

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW

46fd5459-6a21-4c7d-a151-acafc6872a12

>The retards screaming go back to t_d were merely voicing their concern!

Come on,stop being stupid

Nah, that's where Sup Forums shines. I was banned from T_D today because I dared to say that people voted for Trump's policy, not for him just as a person, when someone posted we have to follow Trump no matter what he does.

Before someone calls me a Redditor, I only started posting over there when Sup Forums got overrun with CTR a few weeks before the election. That was when heavy modding proved useful. Now it has become totalitarian.

BTW, pic somewhat related, the attitude over at T_D right now.

>WOW A LIAR LYING TO US AGAIN ITS COOL BROS ITS FINE NOTHINGS WRONG NOTHING TO SEE LOL AMIRITE HAHA MOVE ALONG
fucking kys T_D cuck CADRE faggot shits

You people were hysterical retards all along.
>OMFG Drumpf will get us all killed Assad will literally invade Florida and gas us all the end is near reeeee

Pussies

>when someone posted we have to follow Trump no matter what he does
cringe.JPG

Tillerson said:

>“We’ve seen what that looks like, when you undertake a violent regime change in Libya, and the situation in Libya continues to be very chaotic,” Tillerson said. “We have to learn the lessons of the past and learn the lessons of what went wrong in Libya when you choose that pathway of regime change.”

>“We have to learn the lessons of the past and learn the lessons of what went wrong in Libya when you choose that pathway of regime change.”

>when you choose that pathway of regime change.”

This sounds as if it's very much on the table once they are decently convinced they can avoid "what went wrong" in Libya.

We're seriously living in Nineteen Eighty-Four. Now we're at war with East Asia.

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW

74aed4a8-1e9d-4671-a11a-e0ef99215f12

Just your normal Trump supporter here, I sure do wish we elected jeb instead

I like how not one shill has been able to come up with any excuse for this.

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW

3a0ca8ae-772b-44e3-ae57-45b3553df0c9

Still waiting for you to respond regarding Roman Abramovich, kikeshill.