China, India, Mexico and USA are running mass sterilization programs

China, India, Mexico and USA are running mass sterilization programs.

Guys, and you seriously bother with pizzagate when this happens openly?

Good fucking riddance
Seriously overpopulation is a big problem here

how is less indians and niggers a bad thing?

Dude, India is scary. Sterilization camps. Major politician urging to rape corpses. Crazy religious types, following path of left hand by meditating sitting on corpses.
When did it go so wrong.

finally some good news from the shitting streets of India. Based Marg wanted to implement this on the pavement apes but the marxists kikes took over planned parenthood

Sterilize all non white and non asian people

I always wondered how did they manage it since they are too poor to use condoms. You can't deny it's 1984 level of shit here though.

Hey faggot, it wasn't the major politician who said that, it was some supporter of yogi adityamaths who said it on the mic.

How the fuck is this a bad thing? India is overpopulated, and a lot of the people who get sterilized are probably Dalit niggers.

The growth of our population has been exponential so this is great news. Maybe they can prevent billions from starving in the future.

30% of US contraception is via sterlization

When I was maybe 16yo my mother took me to one of those rural health check up camps ,while she and the other doctors where checking the patients I saw rows of condom vending machines in a room with picture instructions on how to use them and they are free too

>and they are free too
In Russia or Ukraine they would all get stolen by gypsies and resold.

One or two child policy with opt-out for richos is a pretty awesome system if you can do it. We couldn't get away with it, but removing babydole and putting tax incentives instead for having children might do some good

>1984
anytime you have central planning of people's private lives it fucked. But you can't let your dog fuc eveytime he gets a whiff of pussy, same with poo-people

They should sterilize that whole continent and bomb them into extinction.

>posting on pol...

This is bad...how?

Do you want more Pajeets, Ivan? Yes or no?

That major politician is a retard. Nobody takes him seriously the fucking goof.

>implying this is bad
I want this in the west. Pay poor people to be sterilised. It's better than abortion and it would cut down on welfare big time.

>Mexico

Wait are they going to sterilize all of them?

Good

Thank fucking god.

Good! They should sterilise most North Indian states. Fucking savages.

>north india
Wait, I thought that was the whitest part. Shouldn't you want to get rid of the southerners?