How can a human being be illegal, pol?

How can a human being be illegal, pol?

By being somewhere he/she's not legally allowed to be.

"Illegal human beings" is an odd way of putting it that liberals like to use. "Illegal immigration" is easy enough to understand though I hope.

This.

/end thread

They're switching to using the word "undocumented" now. I even saw an article where they refer to them as "paperless" immigrants. Like citizenship is just a minor inconvenience or something, the same as if you show up to the DMV to get your drivers' license and forgot your utility bill as proof of address.

if they're a fetus

based leaf

hell has frozen over

If you are standing in my street, you are a legal human being. If you let yourself into my house and stand in my living room, you are an illegal human being. Do you understand?

You have to go back plebbit

By committing a crime.

Why can't I just walk into a nuclear power plant whenever I feel like it?

I'm a human being, after all.

Fpbp, /thread

If you're existence was a net neutral and you could drift in and out of countries without leaving a wake of change, yeah, I could see this question as valid.

Unfortunately, despite how 'good' you believe you are in your current paradigm, when you move to another country, your presence will disturb everyone around you. Here in America, we're used to it, but if you've ever been a guest in a country that is truly one race/culture, it is amazing. People don't stumble over each other trying to simply order a fucking pizza. Their offices run more efficiently, because there isn't a constant battle of behaviors. Not washing your hands after pooping, trying to pass on the right while approaching on the right as well is infuriating. It might be a minor issue once, but when your daily life is comprised of small snag ups with people from different countries, you start to resent them.

I haven't met many nationlists or fascists that won't admit at some level they wish we could all live harmoniously. However, look at the most powerful generation of black kids in college. Are they asking for more integration and equality? No. They have agency and rights now, so they are asking for---whoa, look at that, they're asking for segregation and black only dorms?!!! WTF?!!

Yes, its because segregation is natural. Segregation is just human nation borders within the state nation.

by being born in one country and sneaking into another country to live

Russia I don't know why you give a damn about some brown guy who's trying to hop the border so he can get free gibs-me-dat on the other side of the planet.

Good point user. Let me know where you live so I can come round and live in your house indefinitely.

Just like when Philip Morris Cigarettes changed their name to Altria, it's rebranding to try and control how people think.

first post leaf post. /thread

i just cant with this thread. Human beings can be illegal. end of story.

The cultural identity of the US and Europe will remain white.

PRAISE KEK

>human

by illegally trespassing

next question

This is how.