This is 33-year-old Muslim Egyptian police officer and the head of the investigation department of Atarin district...

This is 33-year-old Muslim Egyptian police officer and the head of the investigation department of Atarin district, Emad El-Rakiby. He sacrificed his life this morning alongside two other Egyptian police officers when they prevented a suicide-bomber from entering St. Mark’s Church in Alexandria.

dead shitskin is always a good shitskin

F. Fuck mudslimes ;_;

Pictured with his wife

Am I supposed to feel bad? A Muslim was killed by other Muslims, like usual. Seems to me the problem continues to be Muslims.

Too bad his son did not go with him.

Checked and kekd

There's a special place in heaven for muslims... hell

t. anti-america anti-assad war mongerer

F

but whos' the cutie?

I'd adopt his qt son

F

Heaven is hell. Christian heaven is pretty much being consumed by God and experiencing so much bliss that nothing else matters, not your sense of self, not your family, nothing. You die, your soul goes to heaven, and you die again as an individual.

Goood for him, just cause he's Muslim doesn't make him not a hero. He's staying in Egypt and not going into europe, he's a moderate Muslim, why should I be against him?

Why do some egyptians look white and some look like mulattos?

F

Glory to the heroes.

Noice.

F

>dead christians
who gives a fuck? sand religion lmao

> Sweden
It looks like the truck of peace world tour stop in swedwen has not taught you anything eh?

4 dead muslims? sounds like a win.

Sub-saharan genetic influx that started in Roman times

>This Muslim stayed in his own fucking country and sacrificed his life to stop another Muslim from killing innocent people.
Cool, thanks.

>when they prevented a suicide-bomber

this isn't the first time i've seen such a nonsense story without a source

Die in a fire.

Every muslim must die for there to be even the dawn of peace on this planet.

I wish that was how refugees worked

Rip man

A shit mooslim in a mooslim majority country protecting the lives of the innocent. All in a days work.

Wake me up when it's a Muslim protecting Christians and Jews in the US or any other western country.