archive.is/Y0BNr
archive.is/QUkI8
archive.is/JXOXI
youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc
archive.is/0Ym1u
archive.is/PNCNs
pastebin.com/Yym2ps8X
pastebin.com/PMdCgegn
nydailynews.com/news/world/u-s-strike-syria-warning-north-korea-tillerson-article-1.3036425?utm_content=bufferc4113&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98842878/
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ea226fe4b058f0a02fca4d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
archive.is/tVxPE
youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A&t=21s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOOOVEMENT

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the shills astroturfing an anime forum.

REX WATCH OUT IT'S A FUCKING CHICOM

Awoo!

other Sup Forumsacks larping

We must AWOO ourselves into the bright future!

Bored nerd virgins. We have acquire a picture of the suspects.

No

>tfw there's a gook behind me

imagine being so lonely you enter a discord chat full of people willing to spend their entire weekend helping each other come up with mean things to say about Donald J. Trump on the internet because he is your president

OY VEYYYy

>The counter-narrative offered by the Russians and Syrians, however, has been minimized, mocked and ignored by both the American media and the Trump administration. So, too, has the very illogic of the premise being put forward to answer the question of why President Assad would risk everything by using chemical weapons against a target of zero military value, at a time when the strategic balance of power had shifted strongly in his favor. Likewise, why would Russia, which had invested considerable political capital in the disarmament of Syria’s chemical weapons capability after 2013, stand by idly while the Syrian air force carried out such an attack, especially when their was such a heavy Russian military presence at the base in question at the time of the attack?

>Such analysis seems beyond the scope and comprehension of the American fourth estate. Instead, media outlets like CNN embrace at face value anything they are told by official American sources, including a particularly preposterous insinuation that Russia actually colluded in the chemical weapons attack; the aforementioned presence of Russian officers at Al Shayrat air base has been cited as evidence that Russia had to have known about Syria’s chemical warfare capability, and yet did nothing to prevent the attack.

>To sustain this illogic, the American public and decision-makers make use of a sophisticated propaganda campaign involving video images and narratives provided by forces opposed to the regime of Bashar al-Assad, including organizations like the “White Helmets,” the Syrian-American Medical Society, the Aleppo Media Center, which have a history of providing slanted information designed to promote an anti-Assad message (Donald Trump has all but acknowledged that these images played a major role in his decision to reevaluate his opinion of Bashar al-Assad and order the cruise missile attack on Al Shayrat airbase.)

Huffpo is dropping redpills today.

BLOWOUT CALENDAR

WEEK 11 OF TRUMP'S REIGN

GET ME PAST THE THUMBNAIL

Blowout always, /fellow/ Sup Forumsack!

===========================

MONDAY APRIL 3RD
#1. TWEETSTORM D CHESS: archive.is/VXc06
#2. EU CALLED A KEK: archive.is/EFRM0
#3. UNMASKER UNMASKED: archive.is/zbCR6
#4. H-1B-GONE: archive.is/2Jmyv

TUESDAY APRIL 4TH
#1. TRUMP WAVES MAGIC WAND: archive.is/4aPl1
#2. MANDRIL METHOD: archive.is/V1VhY
#3. WAR!? archive.is/tTvEj
#4. THE WARREN WOMEN: archive.is/T6wJh

WEDNESDAY APRIL 5TH
#1. JOBS UP AGAIN: archive.is/ULUPG
#2. BLASTED WITH PISS: archive.is/pX7dl
#3. GASLIT AND CRUSHED WITHIN AN HOUR: archive.is/7Agek
#4. PEPSI OOPSIE: archive.is/jmZfQ

THURSDAY APRIL 6TH
#1. SPLC FACES CONSEQUENCES FOR ELECTIONEERING: archive.is/yusCC
#2. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR: archive.is/M0qm2
#3. NUKED: archive.is/sGqfY
#4. SCHIFF TASTES OWN MEDICINE: archive.is/Y0BNr

FRIDAY APRIL 7TH - A DAY THAT SHALL LIVE IN INFAMY
#1. HILLARY WOULD NEVER HAVE GIVEN US THE SUCC: archive.is/QUkI8
#2. SHOPPERS TAKE EYES OFF TARGET: archive.is/JXOXI
#3. CNN BTFO ETERNALLY: youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc
#4. REFRIED RICE: archive.is/0Ym1u

BONUS BLOWOUT: WE'VE BEEN HUD: archive.is/PNCNs - WATCH THIS ONE, FOLKS!

Trump always wins baby

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

Just in case you missed it:
> In 2016, the United States imported approximately 10.1 million barrels per day (MMb/d) of petroleum from about 70 countries

>WE'VE BEEN HUD
heh

/leftypol/ and leddit organizing with Shareblue shekels on Discord.
pastebin.com/Yym2ps8X
pastebin.com/PMdCgegn

They're numale cucks, hajjis, niggers, women, or some combination thereof.

Sup Forums stands with assad

Daily reminder that Brazil is a failed state.

It doesn't get replies because it isn't correct.

Have you ever heard of the Leviathan fields? Discovered off the coast of Israel in 2010, right before the Syrian conflict kicks off.

The fight isn't over an Iran or Saudi pipeline. The fight is to prevent either pipeline. Israel doesn't want competition from Iran OR Saudis for their (more expensive) off shore gas in the Leviathan field.

That is why Trump isn't going to defeat ISIS or defeat Assad. The point of limited strikes on either side is to beat back whoever is winning at the moment, keep the fight balanced and ongoing. The goal is NO pipeline through Syria.

UMM, DEFEND THIS?????

nydailynews.com/news/world/u-s-strike-syria-warning-north-korea-tillerson-article-1.3036425?utm_content=bufferc4113&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

> Mainstream American media outlets have willingly and openly embraced a narrative provided by Al Qaeda affiliates whose record of using chemical weapons in Syria and distorting and manufacturing “evidence” to promote anti-Assad policies in the west, including regime change, is well documented. These outlets have made a deliberate decision to endorse the view of Al Qaeda over a narrative provided by Russian and Syrian government authorities without any effort to fact check either position. These actions, however, do not seem to shock the conscience of the American public; when it comes to Syria, the mainstream American media and its audience has long ago ceded the narrative to Al Qaeda and other Islamist anti-regime elements.

wew i can photoshop too

>huffpo

shit, well i guess assads not innocent after all

YAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

MADAME
A
D
A
M
E

fuck trump and fuck those threads.. he accomplished nothing so far, he's a lying fuck.

I hope he gets cancer and dies. KEK please curse him for lying to US, praised you be

I'll leave you braindead pedes and the paid Trump shills alone now, I've had a fun few days for sure. I'll be back around when the billionaire NYC democrat stabs you in the back on immigration. I can't wait to see how that will be justified.

PENCES

Thanks for the pic

Helped me to find out when you guys tried this line of shilling before [1]

Back when Christie was pushed aside at the White House for very good reason. Will probably find many of you guys scouring through those posts.

Same tactic same image same everything. Same result again too.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98842878/

trump is coordinating with assad against IS tho, t-rex just confirmed

TRUMPO THE GOLDEN GOY

Awoo

>CNP is funded by the Rothschilds. If that is who you support, neck yourself.
Yes, there's an "Illuminati" civil war going on between the Rothschild faction and the Rockefeller faction.
Rothschilds are the conservative faction, Anglo-Saxon elite and Anglophile Jews, conservative Christians, in military intelligence in US and some factions in British intelligence. They're also for Russian rapprochement. Rockefeller faction is the "progressive" faction, pro-China, anti-Russia, supports SJWs, technocratic, transhumanist, pedophiles and occultists etc.
That's my point, CNP aren't the bad guys, they're mostly /ourguys/.

China is going down

TRUMPOO

We've been saying this for days. It's both unsurprising and good politics.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

THE MEIN STEAM METOIR IS HAVING A MELT DOWN! Thank you Trump.

>The Port Washington Chabad, a Jewish community center on Long Island’s Manhasset Bay, sits in a squat brick edifice across from a Shell Gas station and a strip mall. The Chabad is an unexceptional building on an unexceptional street, save for one thing: Some of the shortest routes between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin run straight through it.

Two decades ago, as the Russian president set about consolidating power on one side of the world, he embarked on a project to supplant his country’s existing Jewish civil society and replace it with a parallel structure loyal to him. On the other side of the world, the brash Manhattan developer was working to get a piece of the massive flows of capital that were fleeing the former Soviet Union in search of stable assets in the West, especially real estate, and seeking partners in New York with ties to the region.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ea226fe4b058f0a02fca4d

Funny you say that, cause Hillary is the one who shilled for it the most.

>mfw anti-Trump shills will unironically start supporting North Korea now

Why haven't we seen an anti-LGBT executive order yet?

As an ex-Cruzmissle, I didn't vote for Trump for him to treat fags well. Is the lack of an executive order against these people (((Kushner's))) doing?

End your life, you sad cunt. I have never known a stupider cunt than you top waste your time spamming here so much.

What a fucking mistake your were, you mother should have swallowed you.

Oh goodness, that is totally right. There is no one coming here from elsewhere.

Madame has won, back it up.

Roy Cohn is a self loathing Jew though. Also, I'm glad somebody finally left off Stephen Miller from these, thanks for taking my advice.

Their current objective is to divide pol between assad supporters and trump supporters. Little do they know they are one and the same here, and there's nothing they can do about that other than whine and makes fools of themselves (shill). Theyre using alot of stale oc memes, pretty obvious.

Trump has been pro-LGBT for decades

Would Pence shock you if you asked Charlotte out? If you didn't ask her out, would he shock you for being gay?
Catch 22

Pretty muxh this.
And some MAT-fags joing in just to see trmpkins triggered.

LOL SO TRUE
SHARE AND RETWEET IF YOU LIKE IT

>huffing paint
>dropping redpills

what the fuck happened in that gif

i am having some serious spicer withdrawals

> Directly linking to huffpo
> linking to mobile version

I don't know if the pic is real but technically he isn't lying.

Shills:

/MWDsCrLB/
/GW5hesXc/
/h8g9piBe/
/T5pUWCQf/

Their images:

/jiYboVVSc8foQH2maJ4eNg==/
/jUv660ozQQRJ9pQ/R+ZvPw==/
/G4TJeqqT79/d0tEr8GKgDw==/
/1QRhN/mphkgHWnO+Q0jB0A==/
/ub63qBdE1W1wZxp7xhVs1A==/
/t3GuUCUZBx5eUopdDxC9mw==/
/G3HL1wWScImNCMa5huuP1A==/
/lqvWeAwfxZN7lLjXSRw1JA==/
/dSIVgJ/q6o6RhqjiNUv5cg==/
/jFkR7A6T2AdTK71Y71GyEg==/
/pGVj8rOJ8QptyLVdig1OGg==/
/T3Mgp1aF0xi7MfTkpR3G2Q==/
/e3kQuXrs01qX3dmVzYKlHA==/
/Sznlj+6JcU68XwPp5oPLyg==/
/VewTMgIH7gRk3lzVR/B6Rg==/
/qABdlhNgTf/XAhLuvVOi5Q==/
/8+JX2ZZRbNkFrNB+rjERjQ==/
/eHflYbVzvrT5EQVN4/HczQ==/
/CPVio06TwginwKhva43IBg==/
/+WgGDb+XYqPuYQ5YuplFig==/
/JL9phDnDA9ugJuuf+3T66w==/
/bHFsPpschETDOk5M2BkOMg==/
/avcM//Z2C2QELSvAxMlLFA==/
/2g35ThikRHA6gB4yux/V9Q==/
/Q3Z6+CgetANu50dNNRP0AQ==/
/hHNOm+pTgBFk9FNyu7vXUQ==/
/sQ1YoQP7jJ647f3jSe/Kdg==/
/ohV3/iu14sOGb405yXBvcg==/
/VlcJMfUzvd7tHE+QZxw9dA==/
/54h0uaVXQTXuz8uhaNXp/A==/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEAR THAT SHILLS?!

>happy go lucky jewish group
>muh Trump putin connection XDDD

holy shit what is this? archive this retardation

>in the end, Sup Forums's saviours were brony Jews

>Why haven't we seen an anti-LGBT executive order yet?

Sessions repealed the tranny bathroom rule.
And most of what you want is
A) Never a goal of Trump's
B) A legislative, not executive, matter.

Who else is supporting President Nu-Trump.

poor little drumpfkins

the shills must have woken up
the shitposting is ramping up
and it amuses me
i figured they woulda cried themselves to sleep by now

>author is a former UN weapons inspector in Iraq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter

Why the FUCK is this guy writing on huffpo? Just to meme magic his way into leftie heads?

inb4 shills get triggered about being blocked even though they keep spamming regardless of being proven wrong

unironically this
I used to shill for Trump.

Anti ship missile

>23 hours till the next spicing

Kinda figured that.

finally a drumfkin accepts reality

Russian collusion narrative is dead and so are the Democrats chances to win in 2018.

Imagine if Rubio was elected as president. Fuck.

Missile hitting a carrier

interesting battle where everybody who has said "assad must go" has lost but everybody who has said "this is the end of trump" has also lost

archive.is/tVxPE

Get it while it's hot! They already changed the pic from a happy merchant type knockoff. It won't be long before the article get's shoahed.

SCHRUMPF BTFO. HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

That's what I've been saying, Israel is a US puppet the whole time.

Awoo~

youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A&t=21s

UMM NO HONEY POOPOO

> The other winner in this sorry story is ISIS, which took advantage of the American strike against Al Shayrat to launch a major offensive against Syrian government forces around the city of Palmyra (Al Shayrat had served as the principal air base for operations in the Palmyra region). The breakdown in relations between Russia and the United States means that, for the foreseeable future at least, the kind of coordination that had been taking place in the fight against ISIS is a thing of the past, a fact that can only bode well for the fighters of ISIS.

oh, you mean Joenald Trumpborough?
yeah, hes got my vote

Is charlotte the good looking one or the fatty?

Full retard. Infowards level rationalization after it has already come out that Trump is financed by the Rothschilds.

The conspiracy against America predates the existence of Rockefeller wealth, therefore it cannot be a Rockefeller conspiracy (although they certainly became foot soldiers of it).

British intelligence took over the "elite" colleges of America by donating money from opium drug trade to endowments and getting seats on the boards, faculty, deanships, etc. Skull & Bones was assassinating patriots in the early 19th century, before Rockefeller family was even a thing.

Anyone with the most basic historical competency knows your infoward rationalization is retarded.

>Joenald Trumpborough

That is fucking disgusting, user.

/PTG/ WILL DEFENDS THIS

Very, VERY fast missile hitting a ship.

>pence spawn
>good looking

How many layers of American are you on my dude?

>nothing has happened

Why did Trump fire KT Macfarlane? Why are all of his people being replaced by establishment drones?

>Why the FUCK is this guy writing on huffpo?
cant get any other job
>In 2001 Ritter on two occasions was detained and later arrested on charges of soliciting minors for sex on the Internet that were both dismissed.[2] He was arrested on similar charges in 2010 that led to a conviction and sentence of one and a half to five and a half years.[3]