Why do Young Boys Act Like Faggots?

Why do straight young boys going through puberty act so gay with each other sometimes?

I remember with my friends at sleepovers or in boy scout campouts we did some pretty gay shit playing truth or dare (no girls around rip) and always made this one kid eat pubes and stuff. We never really touched each other's cocks just jerked off near each other.

Why does this happen? Just hormones or something? None of us were gay or ended up gay, in fact most of us hated gay people a lot.

What race/phenotype/ethnicity are you? Just curious.

Because society says listen to pic related and go screw bagoyners

White, all my friends are white, everyone is white here.

Basically there's no such thing as homosexuality, everyone is situationally bisexual. that's all

You had some faggot ass friends.My friends and I used to play pickup sports or fish all day. Are city folk this degenerate?

we did that too

I did it too, I'm from Houma LA, it's normal for young boys to feel that way.

>White, all my friends are white, everyone is white here.
Whites are genetically predisposed to homosexuality on top of being genetically predisposed to cuckold behavior.

>eat pubes
>jerked off near each other

>why does this happen

only you

There's no such thing as being gay, men just enjoy fucking.

Not even close. There are breads on this all the time. Across the boards

However you need to rationalize it to yourself, gayboy

Be a good goy and go pop an estrogen tablet

Don't project onto me, dog-sucker. Your country is the one with the pro-LGBT leader that sits like an effete fudgepacker

I like the guy? Go bomb everybody. Blow epstein and kushner together. Drink some canesten. And there's your weekend.

Trudeau hasn't bombed anything except for his lover's b-hole

And your guy his own daughter I guess. How much piss is inside your mattress right now, Milhouse?

>from Houma, La.
>engaged to his sister
>calls self normal

scientifically asians and blacks have a higher chance of turning out gay

>being genetically predisposed to cuckold behavior.
lol don't label jews as white

i remember putting my cock in my friends ass when i was like 10 lol. Fuck thats disgusting.

The "drumpf pissing with hookers" meme was a literal fanfic made up by Sup Forums and fed to Rick "my daughter's black son" Wilson to troll MSNBC. Typical gayboy left-leaning leafer eating it up as if it were fact.

I never labeled jews as white. Whites are the ones who invented cuckolding, and they were the ones who even romanticized it/"prepped" it to become spread throughout media (see: Chaucer's The Miller's Tale & white serfs getting literally cucked by their noblemen).

I thought it was libtarded white memellennials who were diametrically opposed to historical objective facts :^)

So why would anybody touch you then. Is this why females only like chocolate bars and other females?

There's literally nothing wrong with jerking your friends off.

What does any of that have to do with Siouxsie Sioux?

Yeah. Chris Steele is a fan fic

That's just how it goes

Ever been in the military? It's gay as shit

Not in a "I'll blow you" kind of way, just a lot of gay jokes and such

This
I'm tired of the war on male bonding

If you weren't born gay then you aren't gay. So jerking dudes off isn't gay then.

Statistics say otherwise.

>just jerked off near each other

No, that's not something that normal friends do. That was just you and your fagit friends.

How do you separate science from (((((science))))?

And yet you posted absolutely none of them.

Go home bob barker

Go look them up you fucking autist, I'm on my phone.