Should we geoengineer a Snowball Earth? It would raise the average IQ

Should we geoengineer a Snowball Earth? It would raise the average IQ.

what an excellent thread

Pluses:
* less complaints from the Global Warming alarmists
* can emit all the CO2 we want

what an excellent post

>Should we geoengineer a Snowball Earth? It would raise the average IQ.

Already happening bluepilled fag.

Probably easier to just bio engineer humans and increase IQ.

And all the shitskins would freeze to death!
...and yes that includes BR monkeys

what an excellent picture

so why don't we put Jewish IQ genes into Ebola?

No... it would wipe out 99% of the earth's population and that's 97% more people than I want dead...

yes pls
10.271828/10 would 100% recommend
end the r-selection pressures once and for all
freeze the mouthbreathers and windowlickers out

>polan ball the planet

easiest would be to geo engineer the definition of IQ. there's really no limit

I mostly want my Mamuts back... ;_;

>he only wants 2% dead

Humans cannot change climate.

>can't survive in winter

Poor monkey

Well it would kill all humity, no human could survive it.

Lets do it.

as long as something survives there will be humans who survive. I'm almost for a reboot from small tribes but with all modern knowledge preserved. As long as you make sure to teach your children to read and maintain dictionaries in the libraries from the old world you're golden

at this moment, I would abandon the planet if there would be a viable chance to survive longterm in space

depends on the extent of the ice though.

Whites will by design.

I gaurentee you humans wouldn't survive a snowball Earth. I'm confident in the resilliance of humanity, I don't think astroids or even catastrophic methane outgassing could kill us. But snowball Earth is such a severe event biologists aren't even sure how microbes survived. A snowball Earth would cut humans off from any resources we could use to survive. No food, no water, no coal, no oil, nothing. Just an Anatarcan desert for 20,000KM in any direction. We couldn't even hide under the ice, because it would be costantly moving and grinding up anything inside it.

Stop LARPing. You're not an RPG character with resistance to -60 C conditions.

you realize another ice age would force the white people that are left to leave their lands and attempt to migrate south toward the equator, and the browns and blacks will not allow that, it will be the end of white people,