Questions on Islam

As someone who escaped from the tyranny of Islam, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm assuming you were one or raised one, so here's this: How tolerant are most immams of western culture/ideals?

Not tolerant at all, especially to people who believe in western ideals in islamic countries. My uncle was imprisoned just because he defended freedom of speech. I escaped.

for the ones who live in western countries, they are definitely more tolerant than the ones that live in islamic countries, but i am not sure if they re sincere or not. i got a lot of uncomfortable stares when i told my story to one.

Are the immigrants flooding into Europe just a Trojan horse?

there are genuine ones that want to live a better life while still maintaining their core beliefs. they are the ones that cherrypick verses in Quran, and to my knowledge they are functional members of society. however, be extremely suspicious of ones that come as groups or come illegally. i don't know if they have ulterior political or religious reasons for doing what they do, but they are a threat to western lifestyle, as they want to enforce their horrible worldview unto innocent people.

what's your story senpai

my family were never muslims, but we had to fake being one in order to blend into society and not raise attention. however, as my home country grew increasingly islamic and authoritarian, it became increasingly harder to keep up the facade. after a certain point, any opinion that wasn't pro government was considered an offence to hold, so we decided to flee. my mother was a math prof, so it was easy for her to find a job in canada, therefore creating a legitimate reason to move there. however, we could only apply for immigration for my core family, so all my other relatives stayed. i have been hearing that they are not doing well.
i want to answer questions on islam though, so please ask more islam focused questions.

How relevant is taqiyya? Do Muslims follow that when talking to others? Why don't they trust anyone but themselves?

Are you still a muslim or you have nothing to do with Islam anymore? I've met many arab that once in Canada did not practice Islam anymore and were enjoying life like any other Canadian.

Are you an Iranian or Shia muslim or a Shiite?
If you're a Shiite there is no redemption for you and you know it. You're here to spread islam and destroy civilization. You are my enemy

islam was born during wartime. and as you know, during a war, national unity is important. one of many ways to achieve that is tribalism. taqiyya and other discriminational beliefs in islam against people of other religions is a way to achieve that. and since they never had any form of reform, it sadly still stays that way.

i am not a muslim, and i am pretty much living a canadian life. i am happy about western values and what the way this country allowed me to live my life. i will defend this until the day i die.

Which country do you come from? Because it will help to understand what Islamic pressure you went thru.

Do muslims secretly celebrate terrorist attacks against western countries? Had a buddy who left islam and he said at family gathering the uncles and older family members would cheer and celebrate terror organizations as if they were fighting for a good cause.

How many people in your country were like you, do you think? Just faking being a devout Muslim out of fear?

Are you legally in Canada, and when are you leaving?

>If you're a Shiite there is no redemption for you and you know it. You're here to spread islam and destroy civilization.

read this leaf

You filthy Paki piece of shit

i ahev already told you that i was never a muslim. and i honestly couldn't care less whether you think there is redemption for me or not.

iran, and no, i was never a communist.

who is best girl ?
also elaborate on what do you mean you would defend this until you die are you saying if ovenight canada became muslim and enforced islamic values you would fight them ?

yes there are. more so in the islamic nations but there are a few subgroups that live in western nations and still secretly celebrate those atrocities. in the case of people living in islamic nations, they don't even have to hide it.

My dad's family also got harassed a lot in Iran because they were Christian. One of his brothers got arrested and beat up for listening to western music, another one got arrested and beat up for being a barber

He is from Iran and isn't muslim, so calm your inbred racist tits down

When did you realize that both western culture and muslim culture suck but in different ways?

i had many firends like me, but overall i would say less than %1 of the population. i had come to know these people because i was in a similar situation to them, not because they were common.

How did you escape the tyranny of islam by moving to canada?

Across the US border, after crossing into South America from Africa.

This desu.

I'd say humor isn't the canadians strong point, but boy oh boy is your country a joke

Plenty of Somalis do this.
The build a buisnesss in South Africa and then go to Brazil and drive up to the Mexican Border.

i meant i would defend western lifestyle against people that want to change it to their shitty ways. yes, i would fight if there was hope. if not, i think the best course of action would be to seek refugee in another western country and take canada back together, with allies. but again, if it was something that could be reverted by me fighting, yes i would do it.

Where in Canada have you moved and have you been identified as muslim (or been the victim of racist) before because you are Iranian?

How can we know you're not using the taqiyya against us right now?
Also, what do you think of pic related, do you think the muslims immigrating follow these numbers? As in, do you think many of those still wants sharia law, death penalty for gays etc. even tho they want to integrate western civilization?

At least we didn't bomb Assad.

when are you going back?

there is a book called persepolis, while the author is overly politically correct, the book nearly accurately depicts my situation. i would even say that it underestimates the islamic threat.

are you still muslim?
if not, why haven't you told your parents yet?

How do you like pork products?

That's a strong statement, I'm proud to have people like you in my country and I wish there would be more so that the Liberal don't pass motion that prevent people from using their freedom of speech to criticize Islam about it's barbaric traditions or it's lack of equality for women.

while there are little problems in western culture, it is nothing compared to islamic culture. every culture has problems, but islam is something else. but i can only speak about the cultures i been in, and i would choose west again in a heartbeat.

What do you think is the best way to remove Islam and it's influence from the West? It's clear we need people like you answering all the idiot SJW's who lobby for importing their own destruction since they have no firsthand experience with real Islam. But how far do we need to take it? Ban construction of mosques? Remove protected/religious status? How do we encourage cultural discrimination so as to make the west seem hostile and inhospitable for Muslims wanting to come here without renouncing Islam?

see the previous post. my mother was a math prof. went out for research purposes and found a job in canada. citizenship followed 3 years after.

Polls and surveys taken in muslim countries are practically worthless, I'm tired of explaining it every time this pic shows up - but eh, if you want to believe your jewish overlords, enjoy.

what are the three main things you hate about islamic culture?

from your perspective, how frightening is M-103?

Come to Quebec, humor is strong here and a lot of arab that grew up here and adopted our western lifstyle and culture have become stand up comedian. Search for Mike Wards on youtube, he does some stand up comedy in English too.

We didn't bomb Assad.

We used missiles.

Learn the difference faggot.

What are your sources user?
Do you also believe that the earth is flat?
I mean, you can still believe in whatever your lizard overlords says, britbong.

why don't you tell us the difference

well, my skin color is something between white and east asian yellow. my eyes blue and my hair light brown. and my facial features are mostly european, so i passed for white for most people. but the people that i choose to disclose the fact that i was iranian were very understanding, which i am very greatful for. i live in ontario, been here since my childhood (moved here when i was 7 years old).

>What are your sources user?

I've lived in a muslim country for almost 5 years, that's my source. I know exactly how muslims answer survey questions, and how they'd answer to the same question if worded slightly differently.

The surveys are bullshit.

i have been here in canada for the majority of my life and i am now a chemical engineer. i cant really prove anything on an anonymous imageboard, but if we were to meet in real life, it would speak for itself.
i would say that the ones that come legally, %50 or so are functional citizens and civilized human beings. but for the illegal ones, i would say only %0.2 or so of them are sincere.

So you've been in the UK for five years now?

Nah, only 3. The 5 years was Egypt.

Egypt was nicer than this soggy and damp, red-bricked shithole, though.

read the previous post, i nor my perents were never a muslim. i come from a family that was very casual about religion, and after a few generations, we were completely religion free.

Why don't you go fuck yourself.

yum.

So, what do YOU think of those numbers?

That's cool user.
Just wanna know since my country is being colonized right now.
Natsoc larping is fun on the net but is awkward as a cop IRL.

It's a first step to make it into a law. It would make it easier for radical muslim , as nobody would be able to criticize them, it would also prevent people from criticizing problem related to Islam in other countries. I do understand that not all muslims are a problem as I've met many that were pretty peaceful and adopted the western lifestyle, did not went full Islam. But I also believe that tolerance and proper education about Islam (goods and bad) should be taught in school, not be legislative. Politics and religion should never mix, it's one of the main pillar of the modern western culture.

there will always be liberals. they are the people who have never seen war, or how horrible people can be. we are the ones that will save this country if it comes to it.

>So, what do YOU think of those numbers?
Well, I told you. They're bullshit. Muslims will always answer according to what they think the muslim authorities want them to say.

kill all mudslimes

i don't think western civilizations can do much about it, seeing that muslims are pretty closed to outside influence. i say the best we can do (without going to war) is to close our borders against the illegal and radical muslims, and be especially careful when we are letting a muslim inside. they are bound to reform at some point, they cant keep this massacre forever.

And you think the muslim autorities would want us to know that 2/3 of their population are against basic human rights?
I'm sorry user, but that's fucking retarded.
Or a 4d chess move, but I won't ever believe they're capable of this kinda shit.

>chemical engineer
Mecanical egineer here *fist bump*

>Well, I told you. They're bullshit. Muslims will always answer according to what they think the muslim authorities want them to say.

Oh please, polling data is conducted from all across the world, and in places like Britian, its clear the authorities DONT want them to say they want sharia law, but they do.

Don't make excuses

Did you read any books on Islam that validated your beliefs? If so which ones do you recommend, I need to inform people about how barbaric Islam can be

Isn't (or wasn't) Egypt relatively moderate since they have Coptic Christians and other minorities?

Regardless, anyone identifying as a Muslim has no place in the West. Europe found life under the Catholic church to be too totalitarian for their liking and now the same fedora-tipping euros are wanting to unironically allow an even more oppressive totalitarian political system with literally no upside to it to set up shop in their homeland. If Islamic values are so important to these migrants, that it is inalienable to their identity, they shouldn't be in Europe or the west at all.

its intolerence against the good things in life, like democracy, freedom of speech. its violent practices, and its stubbornness against change.

really fucking scary, it feels like i felt a country that banned all speech against islam to another country like it. at least it is not that serious as of now, but it could be the start of something horrible. religions are ideologies, all ideologies should be open to criticism.

would love to if i ever get around learning french.

>death for adultery
the only good point of islam

more power to you man, hope things turn out okay.

True, in Quebec it is known as the quiet revolution.

>Oh please, polling data is conducted from all across the world

Not true. I quote:
>The survey involved a total of more than 38,000 face-to-face interviews in 80-plus languages. It covered Muslims in 39 countries, which are divided into six regions in this report – Southern and Eastern Europe (Russia and the Balkans), Central Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa.

Here's the thing with muslims in muslim countries. Sharia law is the ultimate law. It can, by definition, not be wrong, or be altered. Thereby, obviously, if Sharia law suggests or demands X, then any muslim would have to agree to that. Talk to muslims in Africa if you ever have the chance, it's interesting and shows very quickly how hypocritical they are. Ask them about polygamy. They'll tell you that of course every man shall have the right to marry several women. And then look around how many actually do - practically none.

At least read the source material that you're referring to. It's not a great piece of work, but it's a start. pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

just read quran. it speaks for itself. i would also recommend persepolis, while its author is overly politically correct, the book itself does a good job portraying life in islamic nations. it is a graphic novel by the way.

you dont need to know french to come to Quebec as long as you stay in Montreal.

ba-boom

nice ad-hominem, you lose.

well yeah, but i want to experience it to its fullest. but still, might consider moving there. thanks for the advice, user.

How does Trudeau get away with this shit?

>Isn't (or wasn't) Egypt relatively moderate since they have Coptic Christians and other minorities?

Depends on where you go. Unless you're part of the repressed, but acknowledged minority (i.e. Coptics), you might be in danger anyway. Announcing that you're an atheist doesn't only mean that your family will kick you out, it might be a death sentence.

>they shouldn't be in Europe or the west at all.
Should, would, could - such a very academic approach to a non-academic problem.

oh and hey look at the time it is right now: wartime

How do Muslims view the Westerners who welcome them in and legislate on their behalf, for example M-103? Perhaps compassion, or useful idiots, or "Allah" turning their minds?

i seriously have no idea, its as if hes a baby and we are his parents, ignoring his mistakes just so he doesn't cry.
hopefully he won't last long.

Behead those who insult Jews.

good point actually, i think at every point in history, at least a single islamic country was at war.

>from all accross the world
>not true! It's only from 39 different countries and from a mere 38k interviews!
Okay user.
But that's still retarded and doesn't work with what you said there Why would they want the west to know that?
You're giving them too much credit.

the civilized ones (minority) are i guess greatful, but if they really wanted to escape islamic tyranny, they would be against it. the savage jihadist ones are probably laughing their asses off about how weak they are though. compassion is a nice virtue, it is the basis of "most" societies, but be careful who you are compassionate to. some people are just not capable of feeling it and will take advantage of it.

so i would say most of them have allah turning in the back of their minds.

>Why would they want the west to know that?
>You're giving them too much credit.

It is you who gives them too much credit. They don't give a rats ass about 'the west' knowing anything when they partake in a goddamn survey. They answer exactly as THEY THINK sharia (and muslim authorities) demands it from them, if they question is worded as such that it refers specifically to a well-known part in sharia law. Why is this such a difficult concept understand?

not for long my friend. Canada will soon become islamic shithole

If he made public the donor list for his foundation, I wouldn't be surprised, to find out the majority of its donors are muslims groups.

Is your life goal to impregnate a white woman?

Then, why the numbers would be bullshit..?
If they don't give a fuck about what we think, why would they lie and at the same time say what allah wants them to say and at the same time they have to believe in what allah says.

Thanks, makes sense. I do not want North America to look like the Balkans or India. We get along fine with non-Muslim immigrants even if they test our patience at times, however Muslims seem to be in a special bad category. Strange how the Canadian government hasn't needed to file a motion against anti-Buddhism.

Because they are fucking hypocrites and just tell people what they want to hear. Simple as that. I've tried long and hard to figure out any deeper meaning, but there isn't. Islam and Sharia law are basically the highest perceived authorities in these people's lives. It's like people not walking under ladders or crossing the street when they see a black cat.

They'll never directly tell you what they really think unless you make an effort to pull it out of them.

>those numbers are bullshit
>because they say what islam want them to say
>but they don't give a fuck about what we know/want to hear
>but they're hypocrites and don't say what they want!
Or maybe you're just retarded and have no idea what the fuck you're saying?