BREAKING: UN Peace Council Drops The Truth On Syria And Propaganda Media

youtube.com/watch?v=lGq6aLTOF_I

Other urls found in this thread:

link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1722935254001/?bctid=5241732190001&autoStart=false&secureConnections=true&width=300&height=225
uspeacecouncil.org/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=3cb8DPt274U
youtube.com/watch?v=ebE3GJfGhfA
youtube.com/watch?v=D5OW2tuoS3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bimbo dat pic

10/10 pic would watch

Why are you leaving out the source?
This is fishy as fuck.

>9 Aug 2016 - Press briefing sponsored by the Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab Republic.

Bashar Ja’afari (Syria) and US Peace Council Representatives on Syria - Press Conference
Press briefing sponsored by the Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab Republic.

Speakers:
H.E. Bashar Ja’afari, Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab Republic
Alfred Marder, President of the US Peace Council
Mary Compton, Member of the Executive Board of the US Peace Council
Henry Lowendorf, Member of the Executive Board of the US Peace Council, Head of the Syria Delegation
Joe Jamison, Member of the Executive Board of the US Peace Council, Member of the Syria Delegation
Madelyn Hoffman, Executive Director of New Jersey Peace Action, Member of the Syria Delegation
Donna Nassor, Professor and Lawyer also part of US Peace Council

KEK DETECTED

Anything the UN says is pretty much shit and anti-USA.
You're either a total fucking cuck shill or a moron.
Either way kys.

They are literal who's but they're right.

aww, poor little neocon sissy got his scheme exposed

BUMP

PENAC

WW3 soon, Tribulation starts in 2026

OP isn't American and the fact that nobody except for you brainwashed warmongers are in favor of any of these wars makes you the moron

Welp, just took another red pill.
Now it is even more clear how the americans are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrite imperialist warmongers.

I have obviously slipped into Bizarro world

Are you implying is can not be believed because it is sponsored by Assad?

>learn you're an ignorant underage
>continue to have strong opinions
when will children learn?

full conference

link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1722935254001/?bctid=5241732190001&autoStart=false&secureConnections=true&width=300&height=225

source
>uspeacecouncil.org/
right on the front page

She looks like a man

UN dropping truth bombs

guys wtf i love globalism now

Holy Fuckshits they are just spilling all the beans

spread this video on twitter

it's not UN

>During the Cold War, in common with the larger World Peace Council and its affiliates, it was alleged that the USPC was a front group for Soviet interests, maintained close ties to the Communist Party USA, and was a mainstay of Soviet influence on the peace movement in the United States.
The Peace Council held three days of organizational meetings at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., attended by approximately 275 to 300 people from thirty-three states, Great Britain, and the Soviet Union. They later were one of many groups that organized a June 1982 huge peace protest in New York City. Edward J. O'Malley, assistant FBI director of intelligence, charged that KGB officers were instructed "to devote serious attention to the antiwar movement in the United States," and were infiltrating it.[1]
>Source: Wikipedia, the most pozzed political tool on the planet

Same man.
This world after 2010 has totally flipped. These things we are exposed to every day seemed impossible to happen.
This world has gotten really fucking weird.

So weird in fact that the timeline shifting theory is almost starting so sound logical.

wtf i love is commies now.

Good video

Yeah, I don't really believe in the Iluminati per say but with the weird Mandela effects and other weird habbenings. Somebody or something is fucking with our timelines.

The first victim of war is the truth and it goes for both sides.
People outside have no way to discern the truth.

I support Assad simply to spite the Jews and the MSM.

The shifts seem to be happening faster and faster.
Remember when Trump was about non-intervention in the middle east and all about America first?
Because most people apparently don't. It's like people are shifting with the timeline.

>tfw I am a useful idiot

Only problem is I have a friend from Aleppo who tells me the exact same thing these people are saying.

If its just Russian propaganda to blunt American resolve what is the downside of regarding their assessment as true?

Seems there are some very powerful people in the US Government who want to bring not only Assad down but Russia and Iran with him...

They are salivating at the prospect of taking this opportunity of confused reality to inflict a death blow to these three and become the absolute undisputed dominant world power

maybe those people are as stupid as you are autistic

This is a good redpill for the fucking average fags.

That's a possibility.
I always end up understimating burgers stupidity, no matter how much I lower the bar.

I remember that. Politicians lie and bullshit their way into power. He said all of that just to get elected.

Constantly spam this video in the replies to every news article of every major news facebook and twitter account.

because its not real...

Sure, I's believes you massa. I don't kno no betta.
Fuck off kike.

One of Us!

man this is a great piece, not sure from which broadcast this is but it is pretty gud, seems mostly accurate.

not an argument, ameriburguer
but i'm pretty sure americans are unable to think, cia really cucked you in the head

post link

Isn't this video basically repeating what most people on Sup Forums already knew?

>Assad has more than ample support from the Syrian people
>The """""rebels""""" are mostly non-Syrian fighters who are armed and funded by other nations
>Turkey, Saudi Arabia et al and Israel (and thus the US by extension) want to see regime change in Syria because it serves their interests
>the mainstream media consistently lies about what goes on in Syria (fucking everyone knows this much anyway)

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

yea but for society it isn't the same if Sup Forums says it or if a somewhat recognised international institution says it
you don't see Sup Forums posts circulating on social media, you see memes and videos because the hipocryte fucks that preach about keeping open minds are the same that prejudge information based on if it comes from a site with bad reputation and refuse to even read/see it, let alone consider it...

Un faggots never do shit to stop chaos in Syria, 500,000 + dead, millions displaced, half a decade rolls by, chemical attacks, isis running wild, Assad bombing his own people like some retarded cannibalistic hamster. Yet they'll cry about an airfield bombing that may have killed up to 9 people. Ok.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=3cb8DPt274U

>Anything the UN says is pretty much shit
you mean facts?
why you think facts is shit?

you're making progress

>Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab Republic

9.18 .."how do i quantify the support of the Syrian people [elections]".

I was believing this shit until she said that the assad rules because the people elect him ...a fucking dicator ...who's daddy was a dicator ..makes the fucker a king.

Included in that video is Eva Bartlett destroying MSM journalists. Watch the full press conference, very revealing.

>facts
aka anti-US

>americans
You mean the international interests that fund our wars and propaganda

I don't know all about that cherry picked nonsense, but go read Isiah 21-22.

>BREAKING
December 9th 2016 video.

Whoring for some admoney on Sup Forums?
Kill yourself.

This thread is straight out of cold war era Soviet propaganda.

"United Nations" group, which isn't really UN, cites RU-allied politiburos as if their word is the gospel. No shame, not even pretending to be impartial. Just flooding the zone with lies.

CTR shills try to do it like this, but they're just wannabes. Pic related.

When has the US ever respected facts?

Yes. And everybody else is neutral.

TOP KEK

>Full Press Conference at the United Nations. Against propaganda and regime change, for peace and national sovereignty. 9 December 2016, the Permanent Mission of the Syrian Arab Republic to the United Nations. Speakers: Dr. Bahman Azad, Member of the Coordinating Committee for the Hands Off Syria and Organization Secretary of US Peace Council, and Eva Bartlett, Independent Canadian Journalist.
youtube.com/watch?v=ebE3GJfGhfA

>Eva Bartlett
youtube.com/watch?v=D5OW2tuoS3Q

Time doesn't exist

MEIN NIGGER