THE CONGRESS IS PRO-LIFE

THE SUPREME COURT IS PRO-LIFE

2/3 OF STATE LEGISLATURES ARE PRO-LIFE

AMERICA IS PRO-LIFE

LIFE IS WINNING

GOD IS WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
scientificamerican.com/article/has-maternal-mortality-really-doubled-in-the-u-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AMEN. NO MORE BEBBY SLAUGHTER.

A-FUCKING-MEN. How can anyone look at this and say "This is not a baby"?

Only a clump of cell ammirite?

Yes, clearly this is simply a blob of tissue.

It's the woman's body, even tho it has it's own blood type and DNA.

How do you fags feel knowing in 4 years scrambling up those babies will be pushed again

Even 4 years of no abortions will save hundreds of thousands of lives.

Get fucked molochniggers.

Fucking kill that thing, jesus

>Gets angry at someone disagreeing with them.

That was you at one point...

wut?

"We learn from failure, not from success."
-Bram Stoker

LEGAL ABORTION means FEWER NIGGERS.

>I'm pro life

>>>/reddit/

GOD IS WINNING

GOD IS WINNING

>AMERICA IS PRO-LIFE
Enjoy getting overrun by niggers, retards

Abortion is good because it decreases the black population.

Great, more nigger babies overrunning the world. Christcucks ruining everything again.

Oh look what kind of a banner we got here...

supreme court isn't pro-life yet

gorsuch replaced scalia

also see factory farming

and ww3 soon.

there's no going back. we go full circle

Protestants are mentally fucking retarded

I voted for Trump but....please don't be retarded about pro-life.

How do you know they're niggers? Just because they're black?

We seem to have done fairly well for ourselves, thank you.

Kek'd

Note how only anti-Christian fascists support killing defenseless, innocent babies.

Doesn't abortion cull Americas nigger population?

I'm Catholic, though

> Pretends to care about babies
> If baby is born into a poor family without any resources then they can go fuck off and starve
> Hates people and babies that have different skin pigmentation
> Activelly calls for their purge
> Life is "winning"

As always, stay classy Sup Forums

God is pro-choice

>being against fascism
Fuck off shill

FUCK YOU AND FUCK NIGGERS!!

Hahaha the President isn't pro-life you idiot and Rowe vs. Wade is never going to be overturned. Little do you know abortion keeps minority populations down, you fool. Washing out a tadpole through the Fallopian tubes isn't baby murder numbnuts. Things aren't going back your way lulz.

>I'm Catholic, though

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Galatians 3:28

"Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all."

Collossians 3:11

"Have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?"

James 2:4

"If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, 'Love your neighbor as yourself,' you are doing right. But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers."

James 2:8-9

>gets mad cause liberals are protrayed as the hateful murderers for once

stay being a faggot u tumblr fag

> If baby is born into a poor family without any resources then they can go fuck off and starve

Just because I don't want to take a homeless drug addict into my home and rehabilitate him myself doesn't mean I believe he should be murdered.

>Hates people and babies that have different skin pigmentation

Uh, no I don't. Judging others in any way (least of all by their outward appearance) is a sin in my religion, Catholicism.

EWWWW KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT FUCKING GROSS

>thinks he should be able to shoot anybody on his property if they are tresspassing
>unironically believes that women shouldn't be able to do the same with their own bodies

Yes it's a human. No it doesn't have rights.

If you actually think abortion will ever be criminalized again you are an idiot. We could have a 100 percent republican controlled government and they still wouldn't do it.

FREEDOM IS LOOSING

CHOICE IS LOOSING

REASON IS LOSING

That's great but I couldn't give less of a shit about how pro-life it is compared to the more important issues like fucking immigration.
Also, it culls niggers.

This.

FUCK LIFE
FUCK NEOCON PENCE

I am pro life but to be honest just making abortion illegal is not enough to stop it. We should certainly make it illegal, however it is then our Christian duty to help the mothers when they are in need. If we ban abortion but do nothing to help the poor then we have done nothing to please God. Abortion is murder; and anti Christian fascists are suffering from a personality disorder if they think racism justifies the slaughter of children. It is no wonder why NAZIsm is a completely marginal ideology...

t. Adam Shekelsmith Goldstein

>fuck life
Why don't you kill yourself then? You have obviously succumbed to the most facile and cowardly idea imaginable--the devaluation of life itself, and yet you are choosing to live every day..how do you justify your hypocrisy? How do you look at yourself in the mirror and not puke?

>supports giving niggers more gibs
>uses the terms fascist and racist unironically
Fuck off shill

>heheh I posted it again mom!
Christianity is anti abortion, Judaism is not. You're the fucking Jew.

>lives a life of misery and pursues a failed ideology which devalues life
How cucked are you to worship a dead half Jew mass murderer? Your parents must have fucked you up kid

HILLARY CLINTON AND LIBERALS SUPPORT BABY KILLING, BUT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP DOES NOT!

Hopefully Gorsuch is pro life. Any info on this??

congratulations on the nigger babies

Who gives a fuck about this issue? Only religious lunatics and feminist lunatics

Nobody replied to this because it's too true for Sup Forums to handle.

YES, STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD!

STAND WITH BARACK OBAMA AND HILLARY CLINTON AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND LIBERALS AND FEMINISTS

if there was a way to detect trannies and gays as fetuses.

would you still be pro life?

I am agnostic and ethnically r1a and r1b phenotypes though.

How cucked are you to want a larger nigger population?

Niggers shouldn't have rights

350k+ Niggers were aborted last year. Careful what you wish for.

I want a decent civil society. You are the one with cuck fantasies I.E. that a race you believe to be your inferior is controlling the entire world and that another race you think to be inferior is so dangerous and scary that you justify infanticide so that you can sleep without nightmares of being blacked.

>"You shall not kill (murder).

7th commandment

>They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood.

Psalm 106:38

>The LORD said, "What have you done? Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground.

Genesis 4:10

Welp, that's pretty unambiguous.

>want a decent civil society
>want more niggers
Pick 1

honestly, if you think abortion is ever going to solve the nigger problem, you're delusional. you can be disgusted by baby killing and still want a white america. the two issues are entirely separate. the race issue will only be solved by racial policies or civil war/revolution, not through abortion.

if abortion was illegal, whites would be above the replacement level. that's more important than niggers aborting their babies.

Roe v wade repeal when?

Being gay is caused by xenoestrogens in utero. You could probably actually do this by finding a way to measure xenoestrogen levels in the uterus.

Fuck god rhetoric & Our desire to overpopulate

>believes a persons skin color is indicative of how civil they may be
>thinks the average white IQ (115 according to the racist memes I see on here) is high
It doesn't matter what race you are..abortion is murder and murder is a crime.

Yay! More nigger babies with no daddies! Hurray for LIFE!

It will never get rid of niggers entirely, but the fewer niggers the better.

DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ARE LOSING

CONSERVASHITS ARE LOSING

CONSERVASHITS VOTE AGAINST THEIR OWN ECONOMIC INTERESTS

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

>NIGGERS ARE WINNING
Abortion should only be illegal for white people, and even then it should be on a case by case basis.

the more whites the better

The whites that get abortions are wiggers

SOON, BROTHER

>being glad big daddy government has even more control over your life

>pro-gun
>pro-death penalty
>anti-immigration
>PRO-LIFE
This is some fucking pejorative, right?

how stupid are you? a civilization isn't upheld and cultivated by the top elite of the country, it is upheld and cultivated by the quality of the people as a whole. the baseline for whites is much, much higher than for niggers. this means that all we need is more white babies and a stronger culture in order to survive and build a prosperous society. niggers and non-whites (apart from some asians, jews, etc) have low racial quality baselines and will never build prosperous western-style societies.

look at countries like iceland, norway, new zealand, etc. they don't have many inventions or super big important companies, but because they're full of high-quality white people, they live rich, productive and prosperous lives.

it's nothing weird at all. Death penalty is a PENALTY for a serious crime, mostly murder etc. pro-life people are against the taking of innocent human lives and without due process. we don't believe that any right, even natural god given rights, are absolute. we believe in self-defense, we believe in laws against libel and copyright infringement, etc. we believe individuals shouldn't get to own nukes, and so on.

as far as immigration is concerned, i don't understand why being pro-life means rejecting the idea of a nation state with borders?

And cost the lives of thousands of pregnant women. But their lives aren't valued by "pro-lifers".

Fuck life. More people should die.

pro-life is a cuck ideology. Congrats on being a cuck. Abortion should be legal

OK here you go loliberterians and your stupid NAP argument
when somebody is trespassing he is violating the nap because i never gave him that right to begin with i never conceded to him
But when the baby is in the womb of the mother the mother gave consented to the baby by having unprotected sex to begin with therefor the baby isn't violating the nap as he got permission to occupie her belly when she let a penis penetrate her vagina
(P.S. Abortions in the case of rapes should be legal )

then go out and kill some niggers for us. no? didn't think so.

Christ fag republicans - WE WILL PROTECT YOU IN THE WOMB SO WE CAN ABANDON YOU IN LIFE.

>babies
>trespassing

That's retarded, babies don't just show up out of nowhere. Unless you are raped, getting pregnant is a choice. A better example is

>invite someone over
>decide you don't want them to stay
>shoot them in the face.

You're even dumber than that other user

>800 women die in childbirth every year

>that rate has DOUBLED since abortion was legalized

scientificamerican.com/article/has-maternal-mortality-really-doubled-in-the-u-s/

So hundreds of women die every year in childbirth with abortion being legal. Hmmm...

Doesn't change my point. That's fine, as long as you agree that those dead women aren't a consideration in "pro-life".

Chemical vasectomies in the nigger water supply when?

Who told you that pro-lifers are against abortions in cases where the mother's life is in danger ?

Well, the Catholic Church refuses to perform surgery to correct ectopic pregnancies in their hospitals, resulting in both mother and child dying, rather than interfering with the developing fetus. The result is left up to God's will.

>What if I was raped?!

FACT: 1% of abortions are due to rape. 99% of abortions are due to CONSENSUAL, UNPROTECTED, VAGINAL SEX.

99% of the time, the woman FREELY CONSENTED to unprotected vaginal sex, KNOWING the consequences.

i don't give a fuck about some dead whore, the child is innocent desu

yeah mate it is called abortion and it is legal :) and it always will be legal because 100% of women are in favor of it. I hope you cucks continue to try and control women's bodies though I bet that will help in elections

>Pro life
>Order missile attacks.

kek

> those dead women aren't a consideration in "pro-life"

The data suggests legalizing abortion INCREASED the number of women who die in childbirth. How do you reconcile this with your belief that "abortion saves lives"?