A redpill on Syria for all you r/Donald fags

youtu.be/rUhe87r5bEE

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-eva-bartletts-claims-about-syrian-children
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/world/middleeast/isis-chemical-weapons-syria-iraq-mosul.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PUT SAM HYDE IN FRONT OF A BLUE BACKDROP AND HAVE HIM TALK SERIOUSLY ABOUT ISSUES FOR 10 MINUTES

Would the normies believe it?

what the is fuck hap[p[ening?

channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-eva-bartletts-claims-about-syrian-children

counter-red pilling

wow i guess she convinced me that assad is the good guy now despite of every civilized nation on earth saying otherwise.

>‘If I write in line with Russian media, it’s because we both tell the truth’ – Eva Bartlett to RT

I REST MY CASE.

>(((civilized)))
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/world/middleeast/isis-chemical-weapons-syria-iraq-mosul.html

this
we don't care about the substance of the argument, only about who's saying it.

(((Channel4)))

This is about Israel and Iran not about human rights the US is the biggest violator of human rights in the world. The prototype weapons the US used in Falujah caused birth defects due uranium cores weapons.

>pick out one point from the video
>"we don't know what she meant but if she meant X"
>"we can't prove it but by looking at it it seems that X"
>quote sources without linking them below

Yeah, fuck off with this lefty bullshit blog

True red pill. Name a group, faction or w/e that could steamroll al Nusra, Ahrar al Sham or Turkey. You can't you literally cannot name a single god damn one. Soon as you're out of line the terrorists destroy your group.

The only people who are getting power in Syria are is Assad or al Nusra or ISIS. Thats the true red pill on Syria.

Yes, goyim. We must side with civilized nations such as Israel, our greatest ally.

Awooo, goyim. Awoooo.

DELETE THIS

>every civilized nation on earth saying otherwise

+0.000005 shekels to your account. thanks goyim.

yes we must die for israel

fucking cuck

>Sup Forums interacts with actual non-LARPing fascists
>hates it
lmao

Wtf i love muslims now

kys Chaim

Yes Goy, you can trust a secular Muslim. They're real, I promise. Here, read the book Eskelstein Sheckleberg wrote on sale now only $14.99 and don't forget to say you were told about it from me, Schlomo Muslimsaregoodberg so I can get my referal mone... I mean let me good friend know I'm looking out for him.

you mean every country that is a cuck for Israel.

>being anti-jew
>and anti-assad

pick one.

hey, i have no problems with you jews doing what you want in that shitty desrt. kill muzzies, count shekels, collect foreskins, whatever. just dont expect us to provide welfare checks and be meatshields for you.

dat screencap. pls be of truths.

Every kike shill from Shapiro/levin to Krystal who despises Trump is praising him for Syria hmmmmm I wonder why.

hot

>every civilized nation

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((civilized)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

FTFY.png

Syria is run by a secular government. Christians are allowed to practice Christianity in Syria. Please tell me how siding with them against terrorists who want to establish an Islamic Theocracy is a bad thing.

I think we can all agree that Bashar is the lesser of two (or three, or twenty) evils in Syria.

Nevertheless, Sup Forumss hysteria over the recent strike is massively over-blown: Trump basically slapped Assad's hand, nothing more.

Stop saying kike and promoting mindless cruel anti-Semitism.

>elections 2014 are proof that syrians love Assad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Turkey
>Saudi Arabia
>Israel
wew lad

Don't bother. Fascists are jingoistic, argue in bad faith and worship their leader to the point of deification. Also incredibly prejudiced, rabidly anti-communist and are social darwinists.

Found the Jew

>Trump basically slapped Assad's hand

Trump basically lent his support to the narrative that I believe to completely bogus. Went against something that was a cornerstone of his campaign. Reaction isn't overblown at all.

Congratulations, my goy, you are truly perceptive.

>Trump basically lent his support to the narrative that I believe to completely bogus

Just because Sup Forums ""knows"" it's a Jewish/Lizardman/Globalist/Illuminati conspiracy, doesn't mean that's the same information Trump is getting.

The way I see it his administration genuinely believes that Assad's regime gassed civilians, which, even if we agree Assad is /ourguy/ is something that needs to be punished.

It's foolish to assume that everyone on Earth share's Sup Forumss fairly particular worldview.

This

we made Trump and now we must unmake him

>syrian elections, on the other hand, are credible

oh look at ur flag...

anyway...

trump and spicer browse POL and The Don we know this. so they probably are aware of our agenda.

Remember, we created the social movement that put them into power. why wouldn't they check in to se what we're up to.

anyway, this was us showing that we can put insane amounts of weapons into the air. it shows the entire world that the US military listens to DJT and only him (not congress not generals).

The globalists are probably shaking, Donald is still off the plantation and now he's digging around in the weapons cache. Who is gonna stop a true american with more weapons than he knows what to do with?

Trump could go insane and just nuke a Globalist holding, he just proved that the military would listen to him at all costs.

And it's not just the particulars of this event that chafes. It's the dynamic that it represents. During his campaign he was emphatic about this issue. He's presented himself, and has seemed to be, so far as an alternative, a change from business as usual. Now what's happened it looks as if he's gone right back to political s.o.p., say one thing when it's expedient then about face and do something else. One reason that he got in was the degree to which the electorate are fed up with business as usual. People are choked.

>Mussolini condemned invasion of Libya as imperialism
>invaded Ethiopia
What did I mean by this?

the main reason Assad has to go is because of Hezbollah. Israel isn't worry about Iran nuking them but they are worried about Iran using Hezbollah using suitcase bombs to nuke the kikes.

so removing Assad has nothing really to do with the United States and everything to do with Israel. so the US risks WW3, genocide of Christians in Syria, massive debt all while the country is crumbling just so blessed Israel has a potential problem removed and funded 100% by the idiotic goyim.

basically we've been jewed yet again

According to democrats in the US our elections aren't credible either.

I believe "yuseful eedjot" applies here

>the main reason Assad has to go

You give no credence to the existing proposals ( from people who have been very influential in US ME policy ) about regime change in a string of ME countries? For example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

The same people who pushed like crazy to get the US into Iraq. To me it looks like that strategy has been adopted years ago and never lost momentum.

So what's the plan after Assad? They go into Lebanon after Hezbollah. Lebanon is a secular country with a 40% Christian population. Swear the Jews will not rest until the whole Middle East is ruined.

France is not civilized.

Fpbp, the main problem the political world faces is that people have become too obsessed with who's making the argument rather than the argument itself.

> 0.000005

Jews are being generous today

>reddit spaceing meme
>POL
>referencing reddit
>implying the President of the United States is beholden to an Azerbaijani Lemur Hunting forum
please please please be b8

A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

They have to go back

That was a lucid, itemized IRL podfisting of a smug ideolog and it was enormously satisfying. Thanks OP.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328