Identity should not just be genetic

I've opened up to this whole white identity business. I used to viscerally reject it but the redpills supplied to me have made me much more ambivalent to a movement based on whiteness.

Still I care much more about Western Identity than I do about white identity. Genetics is just one thing in a much wider picture.

I have decided that things like Islam and victim mentality are threats to western values. Western values though still includes things like tolerance so we can't become violent and intolerant in our attempt to preserve western values. We will need to find the right balance.

Another thing is genetics are just one component of indentity, we should be inclusive towards those who share many of our characteristics without holding all of them.

Indo-European languages pic related are just as much a part of european identity as being white is. If Iran could become less islamic they would have many things in common with us.

Another thing is Christianity. I'm an atheist but I obviously think chrisitian immigrants have an easier time integrating and I prefer being a secular Christian country to an Islamic one, though obviously I prefer secular muslims to hardcore christians.

Anyway, what I'm saying is I still feel actual racism and sexism based on hatred is bad, but this stupid made up racism that some people have created is a danger to our society, and I'm with you as long as the movement does not become hateful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VlPqdhcoASM
archive.is/dBehg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Hungary gray?

it's a map of indo-european languages and their groups sorted by color

Cuz you aren't aryan, sub-human

>Romania
>Latin
topkek

>tfw when the aryans are dying out while your mongol people sit back and watch

K good luck getting mass amount of nonwhites to identify and value the cultural heritage of whites.

t. ahmed

>we wuz roman nd dacian and atliantis n sheet

You guys speak a finno-ugric language.

The consensus in the linguistic community is that Hungarian and Finish plus Estonian are in the Finno-Ugric language family which is related to lanuguages from the Ural mountains in Russia. I have Hungarian ancestry so I certainly am not trying to exclude hungarians from the indentity, they are definitely "white", even though hungarians are probably originally from the Ural moutains, they have still become "white" after centuries.

For instance Albanians are secular muslims usually, that does not mean they are not "white"

But if someone is a hardcore Islamist who only speaks Arabic, then I think it is acceptable to not want them to come to your country.

bozgors Transylvania was always our claim

What I'm saying is that certain peoples are going to naturally get a long better with a majority white country without all the problems we have been seeing when we just import people regardless of how well they can integrate

T. Romanian who was brainwashed by Ceacescu

It's yet another Hungary and Romania shit-talking each other
Do your best boys, we're watching

no fuck you ahmed you are the cause of our hate

I think that there is a big difference between the nationalism that always existed in central and eastern europe, and the new nationalism we are seeing in North America and Western Europe, which is a type of solidarity between nations nationalism. Its pretty fascinating observing it, its a shame we can't openly talk about it in an academic sense yet. I would like to be able to talk about the phenomena where legions of online people from all around the world celebrate the nationalism of other countries.

I'm really desperate to talk about what I see as this pan-white movement. I truly think that whatever has been happening recently in western countries does not need to end like the mainstream media thinks it has to end, but in the back of my mind I know that if handled poorly it might.

What I think is a problem with the media climate where is that I can't openly promote an idea that is similar to white nationalism, but in my mind more reasonable, without being labeled a white supremacist.

>tfw became white after centuries like all other finno ugrics
fucking reeee

I work with christians who fled from Sudan. They're anti-gun, anti-free speech, etc. Individualism and tolerance is quite unique to white people. Look up the Hajnal line.

1. The mongols rattled the Europeans from their naive slumber.
2. Religions are quasi-meta-tribes.

It should be noted that Iranians are literally aryans and the indian languages are in the indo-aryan family. You will be surprised how many of them will join a pan-white movement if you let them.

Romanians are Latin, they speak vulgar Latin with some slavic influences, i mean you can hate all day long but denying facts is dumb.

Your beloved Western Identity is crumbling BECAUSE it has rejected Identitarianism.
You need to acknowledge the fact that race matters, and that a particular race did build the West, and it should dominate there. And that race is the very one that is slowly being drived to extinction.
What do you think would become of the West without whites?
This is the Fall of Rome all over again.

Also, OP is a faggot for not posting a larger map.

Genetics isn't everything but it should be the starting point imo. The term hatred is highly subjective.

They use some hybrid of latin and slavic but that sure doesnt make them latin

it's a latin language the way english is a germanic language, even though a good chunk of the words are latin. it's based on more than just vocabulary

"If you can't drink a pint of full cream milk without being sick you are not allowed in" test. a standard immigration check.

Eu sunt latin.

As a romanian would answer
Da

Yes, ita. youtu.be/VlPqdhcoASM

I disagree, but its good to have these sorts of conversations instead of just demonizing people like we have recently.

I was a liberal before being redpilled, even after accepting that some races probably have higher IQs than others, and that men and women are different and gender rolls are more or less natural, I'm still a liberal and still think men and women should be free to do what they want, its just trying to force them to be the same is wrong.

Hatred might be subjective but the hatred for whites I've seen from some recently is obviously wrong and should not be applied to anyone else.

In essence I want everyone to be equal and be free to decide what is best for themselves as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others.

I do not think the above statement is true in our current society, its just that this time its applied to "whites"

ah yes let the fairytale of romolus remus and romanius commence

that's actually really interesting

Moldavians are latin too!

Actually romanians are the sons of god

Of Jupiter and Juno!

why do you envy our language?

>I was a liberal before being redpilled [...] I'm still a liberal
u wot m8

I always new finland wasn't white

u mad monkeboi?

Fuck y´all, I am just gonna build a wall and not letting anybody in.

they're as white as hunagrians

barbaric mongols with small skulls

atleast we arent gypsies

you're probably memeing but i'm gonna be autistic and just point out that while it's true finns, hungarians and estonians don't speak indo-european languages, they're still european genetically. same thing with basques

>Western values though still includes things like tolerance so we can't become violent and intolerant in our attempt to preserve western values
Kill yourself you fucking faggot

I think you mistake what i mean re genetics. I see ethnic nepotism as predetermined, therefore large multi ethnic societies are not amenable to what man is - tribal.

What I'm saying is that its an accumulation of factors that make people who they are, race is just one of them. There is a reason that islamic africans become terrorists like boko haram while christian africans don't.

> Hajnal line

All my European genetics come from the eastern side of that line, but I act and identify much more with Western Europeans.

Where is your source of these thoughts if not within yourself? There is no western culture to preserve, it is only the collective manifestation of our psychology. Society is a compromise between individual personalities. Once we gave women a voice society as a whole became more feminine.

Accept your nature. If that is being generous then be generous. If that is being forgiving, then be forgiving. If you can find this truth within yourself, then you should realize that even the primitive Europeans were never greedy, nor were they ever unforgiving. They were just like you.

But never fool yourself into believing that everyone is like this. That is why the only way to preserve our society is the preservation of our people.

Race will outweigh the others every single time. Why do only white countries support "western values"? Because what you're talking about are white values. You're also confusing bullshit post world war 2 tolerance as a white value, when it is completely Jewish. You're still a liberal user.

that's because we passed our superior european genes to them

>romanians giving superior genes
lmao

Once whites disappear the flame of western civilisation dies with it.

We can see the entropy in our everyday surroundings. Thinking "things aren't too bad, I still have my freedoms and civil rights, there's just a few more brown people around" is suicidal. It's called the iterative prisoners dilemma. If whites give up their in-group preferences, but other ethnicities don't, the harder more resilient culture will win-out.

Which explains why Islam is expanding so rapidly in western countries. It's in a perfect position to fill the vacuum created by white guilt and tolerance

All these recent terrorist attacks? That's just the thin end of the wedge. The worst is very much still to come. Just watch.

Ask yourself: who is going to stop the spread of Islam once whites become a minority in their own countries?

If everyone is equal, then why are the nonwhite masses rushing to the West? That is a pefect example of inequality.

Look at the West now, they are applying the "everybody is the same, everyone is equal",
and look what it has led to, certain demograpic replacment, Islamic Sharia law is slowly creeping into the West with the intent of destroying it.

Face it, tolerance is a weakness, and the Islamic culture is capitalizing on it. In fact they are boasting about it.
You can see the Western society implementing "hate speech" laws, ideas like "minorites can't be racist",
welfare encouraging said minorities to reproduce more, while the hosts are being taxed heavily to disencourage them from reproducing.

This is called GENOCIDE by DEMOGRAPHIC REPLACEMENT. When this very thing happened is Tibet, everyone went into an uproar, but when the exact same thing is happening in your own backyard, it supposedly becomes "equality" instead.

Have a look at the media, widespread normalization of degeneracy is rampant, interracial propganda targeted at whites, while minorities are told to be proud of their heritage, and that they should preserve it.
Bu when the whites try to do that, they are being shouted down as racist, xenophobic and whatnot.

The West that you have today is but a shadow of what it was merely 2 generations ago.

We are witnessing the end of an era, you and I, and i'm afraid that the worst part is only to come.

>white
You haven't explained yet what being white entails? What political influence does "being white" have? What are the conclusion of your "white identity".
Because Albos are shit and Kurds too. Same goes for Afghans, Pakis and what else is on your map.

I agree insofar as several things need to be considered when it comes to, say, immigration. It's about ethnicity AND culture (these two are linked though).

>I'm really desperate to talk about what I see as this pan-white movement.
I find it pretty interesting too. I'm even glad when I hear about Japan not falling into the population replacement trap.
Make a thread now and then.

I think the confusion is that modern liberals aren't true liberals

White = European

>Anyway, what I'm saying is I still feel actual racism and sexism based on hatred is bad, but this stupid made up racism that some people have created is a danger to our society, and I'm with you as long as the movement does not become hateful.
Western men and Western Civilization are tied together. You cannot have Western civilization without Western bipedal male apes running around. It is a physical impossibility. Neither can you have Japanese Civilization without Japanese bipedal male apes running around. That too, is a physical impossibility. That is dealing with reality.
archive.is/dBehg

Because you're a filthy barbarian, get out of Aryan lands, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

You're a cuckold. GTFO.

>tfw would love to go back to the urals but "aryan" russians occupied it
so no you get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for bumping the thread.

heres the thing whitey, tolerance is in your genetics.

get btfo

You should apply for membership in the Nordic council.

A black man speaking the truth.

Do you consider those eastern people your Mother, or Brother?

Finno-Ugric people from the Urals today vary from looking like Finns (pale skin, colorful hair and eyes yet distinct facial features from Scandinavians) to literal Mongols, pic related.

proud descendants of genghis khan

hey mongol do some horse grunts

It could be a similar situation as with English, where their language has its roots on one group, but they borrowed a lot of individual words from the people around them or the people who conquered them over the years. English is supposed to be Germanic, but has a great deal of French and Latin words. Langfocus on Youtube has a "guess the language" thing they do once in a while, and while hearing Romanian, I thought it was one of those languages they speak in France or Italy aside from the official language.

i cant tell if this is a picture from that russian color photographer from the 1910s, or a more recent pic.

I agree that multi-ethnic societies are inherently unstable. Places like Australia, Canada, and the US have a "white" ethnic group that is composed of different europeans. I am sympathetic to preserving these demographics through restricted immigration and increasing the white birthrate, but not through ethnic cleansing. We can deal with some minorities in society, but when they become too large it causes tensions.

The regressive left don't like to admit this, but slavery was a thing common to almost every culture, whites were the first to ban it in a way that was permanent. I doubt the jews were that influential back then. Compassion and Tolerance are western values.

Not killing people just because they are different than us is a value I want to preserve. Tolerance does not mean letting all people in to our countries, but it does mean not killing and enslaving those who are here.

You are right about the iterative prisoner's dillema. The mathematical correct solution to that is a tit for tat response. Islam has repeatedly shown they are not tolerant so other cultures should not be tolerant of it, but if a another culture shows it is willing to co-operate it is beneficial to co-operate with them.

Also Islam should be seen as a civilization that is independent of race. Africans, Arabs, Iranians, and Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia have many characteristics in common with each other, though I think other cultural factors make Bangladeah, Malaysia and Indonesia much less of a shithole.

Anyway its worth co-operating with other cultures to stop islam, and we can't do that if we are completely ethnocentric, we can do it a little bit though, but no killing.

I want equality of opportunity, not outcome. We should leave other cultures alone. Stop invading and doing coups if they decide they don't want to trade with us. I support limiting immigration, but not expelling those who are already here.

Eat shit. You have no right to name anyone sub-human being a french faggot. Frogeaters are just a bunch of illiterate cunts. You live wealthy just bc of your ancestors.

This is so essential. The best guarantee to propagate your thinking is to propagate your own blood, your own being.

No, race is not the only component of identity. But racial issue is the most urgent since its the front that we are being assaulted on in nearly every White country with corrupt globalist elites restocking our native people with non-whites whose share of the global population grows more every year, while ours shrinks. There is no threat to the indo-European language. And there is no point in maintaining Christianity if it means losing our racial integrity. Most White people would rather live in irreligious Estonia than any majority Catholic country in South America.

You cannot unscramble genes. That is why race-mixing is being promoted by the (((elites))) who want borders to disintegrate so that they can rule over one giant brown international slum. That is why we must oppose it first and foremost.

Why would you think that would make any difference? This is Russia and we're talking about a minority from Siberia FFS