White boy and his white gf versus 2 muslims

>Just another night on the streets in the States
>White boy and a muslim look like they are insulting each other
>White bitch trying to stop her bf and another muslim trying to stop his friend
>White boy seems to be hiding behind his gf
>They made physical contact and the bitch attacks the angry muslim
>His friend doesn't tolerate the fact they are being attacked by an inferior being (a woman) and quickly/savagely knocks the girl out
>Bitch adopts the fetal position and a fight between the white boy and the muslims begins
>Everyone fight like a bitch, but in a way or another, the muslims get REKT
>While the girl continues sleeping on the floor, the white boy shouts at the defeated muslims: "IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY GF AGAIN, I KILL YOU"

KEK, gotta love the current racial tension on the streets. You can feel the tension in the air, I love it

Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=-u4QZ-rxEyo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Tqr2ajHzTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He actually didn't lose even though its wasn't 1 on 1, but that being said both sides are noodle armed sticklets so no wonder only girl got k.o.

Can you fight better than those bitches in webm?

I wasn't in a fight for about 5 years now so maybe not.

i love seeing white women dressed like skanks getting knocked out by the invaders they continuously vote into our country

C'mon I bet you can do better. Webm fight is just pathetic

>both sides are noodle armed sticklets

That shouldn't stop you from knowing how to throw a proper punch.

good lord, the sand niggers are worse at fighting than the nigger niggers

MMMMM
smell that damage caused by sjw's

haha stupid white boy shouldn't fight someone superior lol

I feel your missing the point

Muslim got his nose knocked.

muslims suck at fighting. thats why they have to have 10 kids per women so they can zerg their enemies. truly a shit tier race.

Just like jews, it's the semite genes

Who else at first sight thought that one guy brought a trumpet?

white women still havent learned that its exactly non-white men that will hit them back.

>whiteboi shouting profanities at muslims
>gets beat up
>gets his girlfriend beat up

What did I miss?

Why is it that the only English word the schwarze can say is "nigger"? Why are the amerikane schwarze incapable of civilized tongues?

>current tension
>posts old ass world star clip
Yeah, right.

goat fuckers still got fucked up 1v2 desu

The white guy won

That bitch will respect Islam for the rest of her life

That he won.
>imb4 he didn't
We both saw the same video.

It's the patriarchy

>drunk college fags getting into a slap fight

Who gives a fuck. sage.

LITERALLY 2015!!

stealth rare

Jesus christ. The only group that I can legitimately claim to be racist against is muslims, and arabs more specifically. Of course I've met sweet and friendly arabs, but in 90% of the cases, theyre disgusting, greedy, rude, inconsiderate animals. I would not be mad if we genocided them all.

There you have it

USA
>mudslimes attack gf
>bf knocks out mudslimes

EU
>Mudslimes attack gf
>bf watches like a good little cuck

Enjoy your trucks

KEK

What a faggot

I got mugged by 3 blokes a couple of months ago, first real fight I've been in (was half pissed and so my drunken brain decided to give it a go)

Didn't end particularly well for me as you can imagine, but I realised I'm not made of glass and despite me getting my head kicked a fair few times and the cops driving me to the hospital (was perfectly conscious they were just covering their backs incase I started fitting later)

Wondering how you go about getting boxing lessons and the like when you're a grown adult, and if it's 'normal' for someone outside of their teens to go to a gym for boxing lessons. I figure everyone is going to be either youngsters or people my age that have been doing it for years.

Trump won the white women vote.

>muslims suck at fightin
Arabic boys beat the crap out of eachother since childhood, also arabic boys bully white boys in Europe.

>White bitch
reported

Shut the fuck up sven.

It was a nice kick at the end, fuck mudslimes.

sorry for your glaucoma rapid development.

arabic "boys" are 40 years old.

I dont know friend. It seems to me that much like Pokemon, their main method of vocalization consists of the name they attribute to their kind. I'm concerned more for you down there where the nightmare is real. I hope you move somewhere safer soon.

>and despite me getting my head kicked a fair few times

By who?

yes YES

youtu.be/_Tqr2ajHzTI

The only muslims I've ever had proper contact were black islanders and a few whites, maybe Iranians? They were all cool guys. Definitely not Arabians.

>muslims
Looks like average italian americans to me.

Go to a boxing gym and inquire. I'd expect there to be older beginners there like there are in martial arts classes.

Nah m8. You might be surprised. Grownups like to work out too, you know. Find a place that teaches the particlar ass you want to kick. Most knuckledraggers you meet on the street are going to be untrained but in possession of a sort of racial kung fu. You've seen it. Gotta have a counter for that to get started. Then you can worry about how you want to hit them one you've dealt with their opening.

My father owns a boxing gym, just turn up, we had 20,30, 40yo men join for fitness but soon they were interested in form development and sparing.

Those people are fucking wasted! Every single one of them.

>fuck that must be good booze!

Theres not a rats ass chance in hell you can take on 3 guys single handedly. At most, only if you are sober, pissed as hell and carrying a knife.

You better run at the end though because you become the criminal of the scene.

Was initially one or two blokes, some car pulled up infront of me and two of them got out. Third guy got out (driver) once I got one of them on the ground and I ended up getting a good hiding.

Ended up with 2 broken ribs (assuming, they don't bother xraying ribs because even if they are broken they can't do anything about it), a broken finger and maybe a broken nose (they checked it for misalignment at the hospital but it looked fine, but the central divider part was like mush for a few days and is concave on one side now)

I was pissed but had the foresight to realise I couldn't outrun 3 sober blokes while that pissed so didn't bother.

Haven't touched any alcohol since.

>bro
>bruo
>bhhlro
>brlhho

WTF are they doing, you can't even spell it

Literally the weakest people over, why weren't they standing their ground?
The white man should of chopped that muslims head to let them know the fear that muslims felt when they fought a Templar