This thread is for Discussion of Libertarianism, Capitalism, Anarcho-Capitalism...

This thread is for Discussion of Libertarianism, Capitalism, Anarcho-Capitalism, and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace.

CORE READING ON THIS FINE SUNDAY:

The Law - Frédéric Bastiat
liberalstudies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/thelaw.pdf

>Economics in One Lesson - Henry Hazlitt
mises.org/system/tdf/Henry Hazlitt Economics in One Lesson.pdf?file=1&type=document

>Free To Choose - Milton and Rose Friedman
il-rs.org.br/site/biblioteca/docs/Friedman__Milton___Rose_-_Free_To_Choose_--_A_Personal_Statement.pdf

>Hayek’s The Constitution of Liberty - Eugene F. Miller
iea.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/files/Hayek's Constitution of Liberty.pdf

>Liberty or Equality - Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn
mises.org/system/tdf/Liberty or Equality The Challenge of Our Time_4.pdf?file=1&type=document

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Ansnekistan/wiki/reading
discord.gg/UfuqS
pastebin.com/FKTP3BCh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you guys think I should dump the reading lists or just create a paste bin for them

HI!
*tackleglomps u* x3
*notices ur private property*
oWo whats this??

reddit.com/r/Ansnekistan/wiki/reading

DISCORD:
discord.gg/UfuqS

I know that some people think that conversation will move to there so I would like to make entirely clear that this is not the official discord of this general.

Daily Reminder that this is Libertarian RIGHT General. Fuck the Allepo johnson faggots, left-libertarians and other cucky shits.

1/2

2/2

bump

You should put the free audiobooks on mises.org/library/books into the sticky. Rothbard, Mises, and Hoppe are all there. The only thing is they don't have DtGtF in audiobook yet.

I just created a paste bin for the Reddit-averse

pastebin.com/FKTP3BCh

thanks famalam, I'll work to update the Pastebin in the future so we can have a lot of content without clogging up the next five posts of the general

Restore Sup Forums to its former glory!

one user bought a domian, hopefully we can get the reading list on there so I don't have to embarrass myself with a reddit link.

yeah I heard about that, it would be great if we could have a proper domain to dump shit in

Libertarianism doesn't nothing to stop degeneracy

True Libertarians don't use edgy concepts like "purging" or "removing" people to pander to NatSocs.

>road he is protesting on is privately owned
>customers complain about degeneracy
>removal of degeneracy is enacted as company policy

You have to go back. fuck you, the nazis, the communists and the kikes

says the guy who has a pic of a naked old man saved on his pc

So you're not a Libertarian, you're just a capitalist. Nice to know.

berkely next week

come prepared for battle

Fuck off libtard.

Its funny because Mrray Rothbard would agree with me.

eat a dick faggot, try acctually reading his work. you're a closet egalitarian and a nihlo-libertarian. stay on r/libertarian where you belong.

>Sorry no degenerates are allowed in my hospital.

Somehow has to have the communism memeball for "we starved everyone but its okay because we put a dog in space"

Sure cosmopolite scum

thanks Mr Lesquen. these people need to be purged from our movement.

Private properties, private rules, bitch

With their double digits IQ,these people should meet their kind instead of polluting our discussions