Swamp drained - need to throw them a crumb
Muslim Ban - too hard
Lock Her Up - just bluster
Bomb ISIS to hell - continue obama's policy
Repeal and Replace - ryan's fault
Bad hombres out - 380
Stop the drugs flowing - too difficult
Bomb Assad - yes 100m in tomahawks a massive power show

What happened to David Brock? He stopped tweeting. Did he really die from a heart attack?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcTE3Bbf3JI

Before if someone said, "it changes when you become president," I would have rolled my eyes and seen it as a convenient excuse to ignore your principles and do what's easy. But I think I understand now. A private citizen has the luxury of responding to a situation based purely on gut instinct and core principles. But when you have to make decisions as President, principle simply isn't good enough. That's why purists like Rand will never win: people sense automatically that they are bad leaders. The president must account for all possible outcomes. If Trump had hinted at any degree of caution before ordering this strike, saying that we should get the facts first before doing something we might regret, he would be taking a position that only Vladimir Putin and Assad himself had voiced on the world stage. "Muh Russia" would become a thousand times worse, with McCain possibly hinting at forcible regime change in the US, and Trump would be accused of literally gassing babies. He would also look weak, and the vast majority of people would turn against him. Then, in the midst of all that, another chemical attack would occur. And another. No matter how long he tried to stick to his principles, the pressure would be on Trump to do something eventually. And at that point, not only would he himself look bad and look indecisivive, it would be very hard to take action without going to war. Though it may not look like it, this was actually the *least* emotional, and the most deescalating thing he could have done. It doesn't matter if it was Assad or the rebels. This is why Rand Paul can never be President.

What can Trump do to stop this?

This is literally child abuse.

DON'T YOU MEAN PRESIDENT JARED?

Shills, shut up will you.

Trump interview with Maria this Wednesday at 6am.

H-HE ISN'T AN ISRAELI PUPPET I S-SWER

>muh 100M in missiles meme
Go back to the NYT comments, faggot.

Fog is starting to clear with regards of who is doing the raid. It helps that some use a very uncommon flag so we can scour the archives for their trail.

The Viet fag was easy to use as a marker, proud "alt right" creator of celebrated threads like pic related [1]

> 4 posts and dead

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88255583/

That plus the linguistic pattern plus that Cyan chick were very useful to determine where part of this new batch are coming from.

A thread wth 4 posts and they call it "their board" kek

Donald fags need to be purged

Soros purged him after he wasted his $40 Million on garbage like pic related.

What does this mean

Daily reminder that Brazil is a failed state.

Keep up the Good work, 'Pede!! :DD

I am all for liberals to fuck up their children's future. They set them up for a suicidal, drug-addicted, cancer-riddled life.
All the same while conservative children will lead healthy, normal lives - I say good riddance.

J-joe?

>It comes as no surprise that President Donald “Trump picked former Bush administration prosecutor R. Alexander Acosta Feb. 16 to lead the Labor Department despite his multiple legal controversies involving sex predators, corrupt bankers and billionaire tax cheats. Their crimes largely escaped prosecution from Acosta and his law enforcement colleagues. Most dramatic was Acosta’s confidential plea agreement in 2008 not to prosecute Epstein for operating what police described as massive sex trafficking ring that allegedly involved Trump in the rape of a 13-year-old in 1994, according to a recent lawsuit withdrawn last year,” said Andrew Kreig of the Justice Integrity Project.

Reminder that Trump is a pedophile and all trumpcucks should hang themselves.

Drumpf needs to die

He really did have a heart attack, but I think he survived.

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

It's things like this that when I think about the inevitability of Islam over taking the west that I feel a little better about it.

Again, seems like we can start unraveling who is not sending their best here.

/sg/ is off the hook, lurked their thread for a while. No beef with out thread other than the usual.

Now, some stupid outsider (Cyan the Kittygirl) posted with a name in the previous thread and ended up giving us a clue (see and )

All because >she is a newfag and filled the name field.

A big part of the raiders seem to be Richard Spencer unironic "alt right" crowd trying once again to move in. Just check the following twitter account and

twitter.com/fashy_cyan

Not old/pol/. Not /sg/. Richard Spencer unironic "Alt right".

And low energy to boot.

What kind of tomfoolery is this?

Ha

And you're a monkey larping as a human...we all have our crosses to bear,hue

Christ I hate civic nationalists, shill

normies gettin sour

Liberals breed less and fuck up their children. hahahahaha

Well drumpfies, you did it. I'm sitting here together with my wife's son who was LITERALLY SHAKING because of what Drumpf did. Are you happy now? Are you content? If you we had Jeb! as president, none of this would have happend. Go back to the t_d and never show your face here again, stupid Zoompfers.

>120317991
We're getting false flagged here. Shills found out the only way to beat Sup Forums is with Sup Forums.

LMAO I LOVE BASED BLACK MEN
LET'S ALL SUPPORT ISRAEL
LOVE THE GOD EMPEROR

>we're going to work with Russia
>nvm we're going to bomb Assad instead
>no wait it's just going to be only once
>wait a minute, we want Assad gone politically
>hold on, the attacks was just a show we're going to meet with Russia
>lol we're going to continue coordination with Assad against ISIS
The absolute state of Trump's foreign policy

Yes, there are people in this very thread that are retard enough to break the #1 rule of OpSec: don't cross the streams by reusing a name. Now we have a clue of where the main batch of raiders are coming from: Spencerfags

Adolescent Spencerfags to boot. Left leaning libertarian alt right, can you believe it?

When will you join ISIS?

>anti-trumps saying trump can't do it
LMAO
>trump will not win the candidacy!
>hillary has a 98% chance of winning!

>Muslim Ban - too hard
Blood on their hands if any refugee fucks around

TRUMP THE GOLDEN GOy

It means jack is desperate for views so he just makes shit up

>Who?
Paul Ryan isn't going to have a say.

The Portuguese man should have taken better care of his son.

It's irresponsible to even entertain the thought that US would go to 1-2 more wars with trillions of debt money going into them

Imagine when US falls. Dollar falls.

Then we will be stuck with some IMF fake reserve currency and forever, truly, fucked.

>Turk threatens government officials with beheading

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

K KEEP ME POSTED

So aside from fuck up an air strip, what has Trump done that pissed so many people off?

Fucking T.REX de_stroyed the shills. I can go to bed comfy, real comfy.

this

Sup Forums has always supported based muslim Assad and hated DRUMPF

t. oldfag

Border wall (not a literal wall btw) wont be funded

DACA not repealed day 1 as promised

No special prosecutor for Clinton, Obama's gang of criminals unlikely to ever see justice

Any shills care to challenge me? When do we put some extra scrutiny on le based god emperor?

Inb4 i'm downvo- i mean filtered

Peak social Darwinism, I'd say. The problem solves itself.

TOP KEK

> prosobiec

Have he ever got even a single one right?

>Send the Tomahawks Donald or I won't let you fuck your daughter ever again

FUCK ISLAM
FUCK COMMIES
FUCK HILLARY
BUILD A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL AND DEPORT THEM ALL

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>>>r/the_doanld

Stop namefagging for no reason, thank you. Your thesis is incorrect and you are being an annoying nigger.

Ah, /leftypol/, how are ya?

Thanks Portugal.

My son wants to be big and strong. Will liberals let me give him steroids? Or is toxic masculinity child abuse?

Is there any reason to believe that Bannon is in trouble? All of the articles I've seen claiming so have cited (((anonymous sources))) and try to cast his stepping down from the NSC as a demotion, which makes me think it's fake news. The idea of Bannon leaving is way too frightening to dismiss out of hand though

Sup Forums IS A PRO-ASSAD BOARD

Pissed?

Establishment dogs, McCains and Clintons, their media can't stop praising him.

Not a single fucking time

Stop nameafagging for no reason, thank you.

Good work Portubro. Too bad some people will miss these due to the heavy shilling burying them

>120318473

Too bad T.Rex fucked ya shit

>tfw you wake up and find out your friend stabbed a guy in the face 8 times last night

>/r/_thedonal
Gooby pls :D

NU-Sup Forums NEEDS TO LEAVE

I don't browse /sg/ I browse Sup Forums /fit/ /lit/ Sup Forums /r9k/ and Sup Forums mostly.

This is my trip. I've been posting since 2006. You are retarded and cancer to this site.

>Seriously, Spencer, just fuck off already. You're not convincing anyone, you're just wasting your time. There are much better, more productive ways to spend your time.

>actually a shill or shitposting yourself

>hated Trump
Sup Forums always like both.

were the threads this bad when the pussy tape came out?

we will see kek and normies will bend the knee

you forgot who is going to pay for the wall

What does this chart tell you?

sorry wrong thread

>kittygirl

I knew cats are for niggers.

True

It means Jack Posobiec lying again. Doesn't he write for Media Matters?

I also forgot, Trump reneged on the muslim ban because of his faggot neocon running mate and can't even get the watered down version right. Refugees continue to flow in. Anyone care to comment?

Maria a cute.

A NEW Sup Forums IS RISING

PURGE THE DRUMPFAGS

That's funny, Donald Trump stabbed me 50 times

You know I have some Irish in me, but I hope the Anglo Man rapes you some more. But thanks for the (You)'s.

Nah, not blaming us for that trainwreck. When they got their independence (1822) their economy was larger than that of the US and when they finally kicked the royal family out (1880 or so) hey still had a larger economy than the US.

A 70% increase in truck-of-peace incidents, at least.

>Left leaning libertarian alt right,
Typical INTP schizophrenia.

True Sup Forumsacks are pro-Trump AND pro-Assad. (((They))) will not divide us.

Probably a Niggerian immingrant

Does anybody else think it looks like Trump is positioning to do something big? Let us hope kek is on our side

I S-SWEAR HE ISN'T A ISRAELI P-PUPPET
HE IS JUST PLAYING 4D C-CHESS BELIEVE ME

Its not just that Rand "sticks to his principles too much," its also that his principles are pretty shitty unless you're a wealthy libertarian.