APRIL LORENZEN IS THE WOMAN WHO FORGED DNS LOGS AGAINST TRUMP

Other thread was ruined because OPfag didn't bother explaining the happening, so here goes.

Summary:

1. Tea Leaves posts DNS logs last year for mail1.trump-email.com. Claims Russian connection. Reports show FBI got FISA warrant based on those logs.
2. Nobody knew who Tea Leaves was. Tea Leaves has now been exposed as April Lorenzen. People are hammering @ljean on Twitter to get her shook that we know who Tea Leaves is.
3. Lots of skepticism about the DNS logs, but nobody had hard proof of forgery. Blog post shows multiple flaws in logs that stick out like a sore thumb. Here's the blog:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com

Don't be fooled by the fact it looks like it was made by a 14yo. This is some seriously A-tier shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huge

bump

How big is this?
Like it's seriously nothing or it's time to get some sleep because you're tired?

would have been yuge if it was revealed before the revelation of drumpf being an illuminati goy
now we don't care right? back to vidya

bumb

I'm too retarded to understand all the happenings right now. Plz explain what are the implications

Don't care. Trump is a dumb nigger

Bump for interest

It's priceless and will get the whole tech community talking if it spreads. I just wish the site wasn't designed like that.

Go on

YUGE

I thought it was a CS shabbos goy from Indiana University.

Honestly the theme lets it fly under the radar slightly. If the information checks out its the truth, no matter how autistic the source.

Need more Twatter forces hitting @ljean with "Hey, who's April Lorenzen?" Preferably with pepe pics for extra panic mode.

Bump bump bump

thats how you know its Real Autism©

>thats how you know its Real Autism©
Wew

MY DUDES

>weaponizedautism.wordpress.com

wtf I love this site now

i need some cool dudes to help buttfuck the dems into submission.

I wanted to do it by making them eat themselves though.

Destroying the characters (while noble) just makes them shift new ones.

Bump for autism

just read the post

how much time do you have to sit in your basement bedroom staring at the screen to know all this?

The real question is

why are you not thanking him for his service in the meme war?

>how much time do you have to sit in your basement bedroom staring at the screen to know all this?

If you're dumb you could spend your ife trying to make sense of it but never succeeding. This takes a smart person about 15 minutes to comprehend. haha imagnne being smart. smart beople are like aliens.

I am very thankful for this. I just wish I could be that knowledgeable, but I like being outdoors.

I also love the fact that this webpage will be staring the DeepState in the face as they are being taken down.

why is this now on Page 7?

You fuckers better not let this thread die, I'm losing hope in pol but this autist who sperged on the DNS logs is a hero

>why is this now on Page 7?

its hard to make a good tldr, its long as fuck, and it requires some time to fully digest. the site also looks retarded. i hope this shit spreads though cuz it should

What does this actually mean? Break it down barney style pls.

Was Dan Kaminski one of the experts who reviewed the logs? He'd be the only DNS security name I'd recognize.

Bump put this on Sup Forums als

Bump

Bump

I remember this guy. pollies were saying theres no way hes finding people in the manner he describes- that he finds them and then finds a way to make a public proof & w.e.

Pls be my ai gf

she doctored the DNS logs so badly that they don't make sense

jeezus she may have even be deanoned using tor

bump cause this is yuuuuuuge

Nice spacing, cunt

kek

"My full analysis of the Trump DNS logs will be ready for posting on April 9, 2017 at 1 PM Eastern. Be aware that my preliminary analysis that I posted to Reddit should be disregarded, for one of its conclusions is wrong, as you’ll discover with this… April revelation. What I’ll be posting is fairly long and in many ways severely autistic, but a few of you might enjoy it."

april revelation heh
yeah a few... just another walk in the park... this is some really dark shit, like its just a temporary diversion thats beneath him

what?

Newfags think having a line break between a post link and your text is a reddit flag.

this seems to be the woman who framed trump

april is a fool to try and fool Sup Forums

so Sup Forums is liberal shado govt nao?