Anybody wanna play Blue whale?

Anybody know who Is creator of that game? I want to play.

BTW.: The rules Are: sorry for bad translate my Russia isn't great..

1 On the arm blade cut f57 (blue whale, 4: 20)

2 Wake up at 4:20 and watch scary video

3 Cut lengthwise veins of the arm (not deep) only three cuts

4 Draw a whale on a piece of paper

5 If you're ready to become a whale you write "yes" kn the blade leg, if not, do with their hands whatever you want (doing a lot of cuts and so on)

6 In code

7 scratched f40

8 Write in the status #I'm a Whale

9 Should overcome your fear

10 Get up at 4:20 and go to the roof

11 It is necessary to scratch out a whale on the hand (or make a drawing on the hand)

11 The whole day watching scary video

12 Listen to music that they send to you

13 Cut the lip

14 Poke the needle arm

15 Make yourself hurt

16 Go to the roof of the largest and stand on the edge

17 Going to the bridge

18 Climb on the crane

19 Check to trust

20 It is necessary to talk on Skype with a whale

21 Sit down on the roof of the feet

22 Again, the job with the code

23 Again, the job with the code

24 Secret Mission

25 meet with whale

26 You say the date of death, and you must accept

26 4:20 go to the rails

27 Do not talk with anyone

28 Give an oath that you're a whale

29 From 30-49 you every day you wake up at 4:20, watch videos, listen to music, and every day doing one cut on her hand, talking to a whale.

30 We jump (hangs up, jump out of the window, you go under a train, negativeside tablets)

most gay thing iv ever heard, just fucking do it, kill yourself

I'm still trying to finish Skyrim man.

What the actual fuck are you on about

dumb teen fucks in Poland are playing it
filthy casuals, natural selection will remove them like genetic weeds they are

what

Niebieski Wieloryb
something similiar to Sup Forums challenge game, except the final dare is to kill yourself
suprisingly, it works

I'm not playing this fucking rube Goldberg game you psycho.

they are playing it in romania to

Do a flip faggot

I don't know how normies fall for that meme, everyone speaking about it in Poland but nobody play it

Never heard of it, but at least it rids you of retards like you said.

>post yfw this is actual 4d chess

Fuck off, emo

looks like it is played internationally
good
less faggots in the world, better

consider this:
you take normie from the street
you introduce normie to Sup Forums tier cancer
you watch how it grows disgusted and fascinated, and it never stops
it is that + suicide component

what is the purpose of the game ?

to kill yourself

Can you explain this in a less retarded way?

from information I gathered, the purpose is killing yourself, it is last task after watching shitty scary videos and mutilating yourself a little
also cryptic skype chats with retards who do the same

Yeah a whale looks real fucking great on your arm dumbass. Get the fuck outta here with the lame ass blue whale shit. You are just another attention seeking drama queen. "OH look at me I am so edgy and emotional but nobody will pay attention to me so I will kill myself. I will make sure I do in the most attention seeking way possible."

It's also a sort of IQ test.

At least post the spooky video.

if you are dumb you kill yourself?
or
>TFW too smart to live?

Allegedly there is a jewbook group that tells people to do weird shit for 49 days then on the 50th to commit suicide and some people fall for it.

>linked to 130 russian deaths

this? this convinced russians to kill themselves?

Damn! Politics sure has changed...

if there is jewbook group, we can spin it for lulz
imagine telling authorities that FB is dangerous now and it should be closed until situation is resolved
THE POSIBILLITIES!

>It is necessary to talk on Skype with a whale
I'm not doing this if I have to use nonfree software.

Ive read about it on some Russian website. basic premise is this

>there were some ordinary teen kids in russia
>suddenly they an hero for no obvious reasons
>family investigate
>find out they visit edgy groups at VKontakte (russian FB)
>in these groups there is recurring theme of whales
>investigative journo creates fake account and infiltrates group, some edgy cunt contacts him to play the game
>the game revolves at doing spooky and self harmful stuff at wierd hours (4:20 in the morning in particular)
>enventually the victim mind should broke and edgy cunt orders you to an hero

Since this appeared in one clickbait article other Russkies did some investigation and found out its basically viral campaign created by govt elements to make parents check more what are their kids doing on the interwebs

All this shit is fake news anyway, in Romania news stations claim this is an actual game you can download on pc and phones just brainwash old people that tv=good / vidya=bad.

Holy shit. I dunno what is more spooks, the fact that the government did this or the spookiness of the game

>tv=good / vidya=bad.
top kek, it is the opposite

If you search for "Blue Whale" on Twitter you get a couple of people tweeting at a few mostly inactive Russian twitter accounts. I guess they contact you at some point later. Somebody gives you a "task" every day for 50 days. If you don't supply photographic proof that you completed the task, they threaten to track you down and kill your family.

It's true that people have been cutting themselves up and killing themselves but I don't know if the people who run this can/would actually do anything if you stopped doing the challenges.

well when I sad government, i didnt mean MKUltra Russian CIA operation. More like some dude from city council said to his friend at local news that he could write something like this.

The article is also like 10% of what actually happened and 90% of mother crying "OH GRIEF, IF ONLY I CHECKED MORE WHAT MY DAUGHTER IS DOING ON THE INTERWEBS."

its like dozen pages long and I got headache midway through so I dont know how it really ended. But based on the rist half, i didnt miss much

is there any evidence this shit has happened outside of Slavic countries

technically Romania is not Slavic, so yeah
but if you mean west of Poland than no

I did this and died, fuck you OP I wasted one of my 1UPs, not even an achievement for it

top kek

None here but news stations advertise this shit like they were paid for it. People wouldn't even know about it if not for them.

weird

I seriously believe its something to tackle the suicide epidemic in your countries then or atleast a way to draw attention to it

Something along the lines of the 'rainbow parties' meme that spread like wildfire in western media there and drew attention to teen sex even if the entire premise was utterly false.

western media here*

It's not in our contries, this news came from Russia and media here uses it for clickbait and anti internet/video games agenda.

Fuck all to do with gay bud

tell me about the Sup Forums challenge game, been lurking for years and never seen it, unless it's like those Man For A Day roll threads

Y'all motherfuckers ITT need some Islam in your lives

die in a fire cultist.

Thanks for making this boring

What a stupid idea to commit suicide

underrated

It was a story that blew up in Russia

Som group driving kids to suicide with a social media type game where you'll have to complete tasks that drive you to suicide
They it's mainly maladjusted kids with social and fimily problems

Fucked up stuff
What the fuck is wrong with russain society
They need a restoration of Imperial Russia , the whole commie crash fucked them up and left a spiritual void