Please explain to em what's going on this past week. I'm scared

Please explain to em what's going on this past week. I'm scared

Other urls found in this thread:

original.antiwar.com/mcgovern/2016/12/12/syrian-sarin-false-flag-lesson/
youtube.com/watch?v=qr_ByQH2QY0
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-maturing-of-israeli-russian-relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

an old confused man said fuck it and let other people decide stuff because he doesn't like working so much

Pepsi..

a man revealed his true colors

Hassad "gassed" a bunch of his own civilians out of nowhere, and without any investigation Trump fired some bombs at a sovereign nation without talking to Congress first, but told the Russians to get out, because he saw pictures of dead children from the "gay attack".

Trump promised for years to stay out of dumb wars and Syria, and this did not require an immediate attack that pisses off Russia and Syria and strengthens rebels and Isreal. In 2013 there was a similar attack that people blamed Hassad on, Obama wanted to attack and Congress said NO. Come to find out, the gassing was a falseflag by rebels. It's looking like it could be the same case here but too late, we already sent 90 million dollars of missles at this country to give justice to some beautiful dead children, or something.

>Hassad

Trump turns out to be a neocon asshat by launching missiles at an Assad air base in Syria. It was done as a response to a sarin gas attack that killed some kids in Assad territory. It's false flag bullshit cause Assad had no reason for the gas attack and that's not how sarin gas works, sarin isn't gas it's liquid and doesn't burn skin. There was another gas attack in Syria in 2013 that was also blamed on Assad but the UN later quietly admitted it was the rebels pulling a false flag.

original.antiwar.com/mcgovern/2016/12/12/syrian-sarin-false-flag-lesson/

youtube.com/watch?v=qr_ByQH2QY0

Nothing happened. Literally nothing happened. no one died. no one was gassed. there was just a big explosion to make it appear like something happened. Now there are shills on pol (surprise) pushing a "Trump is a neocon! Abandon ship!" narrative but it won't work because they have no idea how to actually influence people. The truth of what's going on will become apparent in due time just be patient.

Well actually shilling does work.... just not when the target forum is aware of the shilling

>Hassad
>gay attack
>fired bombs
>Isreal
I sure hope this is trolling

Geo politics is a complicated matter

>chemical weapon attacks on Syrian citizens
>world outraged
>Sup Forums believes that it is a false-flag with no evidence besides "it makes no sense"
>Trump orders missiles fired at Syrian airbase where the chemicals came from
>low casualties were the goal and that goal was achieved
>photos from the ground show that they are literally stockpiling chemicals
>Sup Forums refuses to look at the facts and keeps insisting it was a false-flag and that Trump is now a neocon
>Trump's SoS publicly states that they have no desire to intervene in the Syrian civil war, it was just a demonstration against Syria's use of chemical weapons and a message to all nations (especially North Korea) that America will not fuck around anymore
>Sup Forums continues to insist that Trump will invade Syria any day now

Drumpfenstein finally sold out and dropped the charade jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html

>Trumpenstein is not a neocon
If he isn't, then he is worse: weak, pathetic and retarded.

Here is a shekel for the goy.

This.
A base as been bombed, only half of the buildings have been destroyed, and people lose their minds ! It's all but a bitch slap, this is not Iraq 2003.

Why ?

If you can't understand that, if you really are unable to compute that, if this really does not make you think, the you have to go back.

>just not when the target forum is aware of the shilling

countryman plz. it works doubly because every poster gets called a shill.

I can't tell if you are a newfag or you are so uninformed that you think we don't know that Trump has a large number of Jewish people working with him. His daughter is Jewish, and he led parades for Israel.

This isn't news.

this

>Russian/Syrian military carry out an illegal use of chemical weapons on civilians
>Any rational person is disgusted; many not knowing that Assad has done this multiple times
>Russia has clearly failed to control its client state operative Assad
>US interests are threatened with insecurities in the energy market (there are pipelines needing to be built in Syria)
>European culture is threatened by even more displaced migrants fleeing Syria
>Russia had proven incompetent in resolving the issue, choosing to protect their puppet rather than take action to stop the Civil war
>Trump changes the course of inaction that Obama pursued which led to the creation of ISIS and the migrant crisis
>Russian shills and clueless redditors flood the site with pro Assad nonsense in order to undermine support for president Trump

it's bait you fucking the_donald dummy

That's a very poorly written argument. Care to explain your position a bit further ? Why do you care about a Syrian airbase so much ?

The truth is that trump responded to what was an obvious false flag attack. I dont know if this is some 4D interdimensional chess, but he did.

I am seriously getting headaches from you pathetic Trump cucks. Did you even waste a second to read the facts, you pathetic cultist? Of course not.

I will call you what you are: a neocon zionist and a cuck to the deep state. Weak! Pathetic! Feeble!

Trump bombed Syria on his 77th day in office. On his 88th, he will start World War 3.

No, because you are an idiot and the IQ of this board has reached levels that are disgusting. No idea why am I even bothering to post here.

Bye.

See you tomorrow !

Daily reminder that Putin is a true fan friend of Israel
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-maturing-of-israeli-russian-relations
> Ariel Sharon, a Russian speaker who formed a close personal bond with Putin, in November 2003 called the Russian leader "a true friend of Israel," as reported by TSG IntelBrief. Israel was among the few countries that did not criticize Putin over his actions in Chechnya.

Trump's regime change in Syria will benefit American interests and a peaceful democratic Middle East would btfo the Israeli narrative that arabs are inherently anti democratic savages.

Assad is controlled opposition and Putin is butt buddies with Sharon who was the most Zionist president in Israeli history. I would call you stupid but i know you are either a Russian shill or a liberal opportunistically exploiting people's ignorance of what actually happened

He used the attack to pursue our national interests and to increase our influence over the outcome of this conflict. The fact is that Assad has done this before and Obama simply did not respond; all trump had to do was wait for the footage and he could then justify an air strike. The air strike was not because of the gas attack, the gas attack was just a means to an end and the end being an America first policy of beating Russia in the competition for middle eastern resources--if trump simply let Russia control the situation he would be a cuck

>gets feelings hurt
>starts nuclear holocaust