Welcome, friends!

Hello!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_Argentina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

InB4 gore

You know what guys, call me crazy but I think the jews are behind all the world's problems.

What do you mean, my amigo?

f-fuck you

rawr x3 nuzzles how are you?? pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a buldge someone's happy OwO nuzzles your necky wecky -murr- hehehe rubbies your buldgy wolgy you're so big o3o it doesn't stop growing OwO kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likes ;) nuzzles wuzzles i hope daddy really likes :p wiggles butt and squirms i have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea! it's a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwese :c i need to be punished rubs paws down your chest and bites lip like i need to be punished really good~ paws on your buldge as i lick my lips i'm getting thirsty, i can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :o licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat i like fondles mr fuzzy oh god i'm so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea squirms more and wiggles butt i love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness - eyes roll back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Eww! Please keep it E for everyone here thanks!

hello!

Same goes for you!

Woah! Tough crowd tonight!

How we all doing this lovely Sunday evening!

Boy, I sure do love pepe and getting "gets"!

Woah! Tough crowd tonight!

haha! Trumps is our man! I love the sad frog!

bump

suche

Thanks for keeping it E for everyone this time! Stay warm, my Canadian friend!

Bwump!!

Haha! the captcha said to click all the hamsters and I clicked a rabbit! I don't give a heck!

Bow to best girl infidel

Why are you so fucking happy bong? Sup Forums is not a happy place.

You have to go back.

I'm happy because it's another beautiful night on this planet! And please keep the drug talk to a minimum! No bongs here, friend!

You should jump off a building you retarded brit bong

The only thing larger than the gap between your teeth is your mental retardation

I have crippling depression

Should I jump off one of the ones in the Falklands! Maybe you could try to reach them again and meet me but I doubt it since you couldn't last time!

That's not nice my very black friend

Don't worry while you were busy i was jumping on your mother

i doubt it everyone knows anime niggas are gay

Are you part of the Brit bong mentally challenged group?
I guess i should speak on your language then
Ar U's Put uf bRit tam?

the falklands are ours

You literally do not even have sovereignty over your own land, the EU owns you.
I suppose that the little puppy can bark a little more before his overlord shuts him down and punishes for not being a good little puppy

Argentinian? more like aregen-peenie-an.

Kazakhstan has a higher IQ than your smelly little nignog country

i doubt argentina even has running water lad eat my poopy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_Argentina

52% of the people in your cities can't even go poopy!

What happend, weren't you all happy a moment ago?
Don't worry you beta male, im gonna impregnante all your woman and make you my bitch
You should not worry about other countries problems when you can't even rule your own country

>implying british women want filthy south american winky

according to the polls they want sand nigger cock, guess they can't tell the difference between me and the sand niggers

Your coat of arms looks like some people wanking off a slim dick with a fat off bell end

you just called yourself a sand nigger

your coat of arms has a literal unicorn on it.
You are literally part of My little pony you want it or not
I guess every single brit bong is a horsefucker then

Is that Shia's beanie?

Argentina LITERALLY support shia enough to have his hat on a stick

What is it horsefucker?
Oh sorry i couldn't hear you over the moaning of your mother saying how much she is enjoying my sand nigger cock