Give me one good reason why you won't buzz your head, start working out, start treating women like shit...

Give me one good reason why you won't buzz your head, start working out, start treating women like shit, and start never smiling.

You ARE red pilled... r-right?

All my IRL friends are blue pilled and I can't come reveal my power level for fear of isolation, ridicule, etc.

>Give me one good reason why you won't buzz your head, start working out, start treating women like shit, and start never smiling.

Aside from working out, I'm not going to adopt the stereotypical image given to me by my enemy.

I'm not allowed to do any of those things (except for shaving my head) because I am nonwhite

I look like a goddam junkie with a buzzcut

instead i sport a hitler jugend + beard.

How many months before this board is ripe for discussing Strasserism again? I forgot how great not-election-time is.

Just shave of your moustache, grow a beard, get circumcised and start preach religion of peace. You dont have to shave you head

So you look like a hipster...

I look like that pic only harder. Been doing incline flys with 90 lbs dumbbells for years. Can 1 ARM preacher BARBELL curl 60 lbs for 10! Shrug 315 lbs.

Women are beautiful creatures that birth healthy young populations. Why would I treat that like shit?

Disrespecting women gives them reason to go to feminism. Respecting your wife makes it an appealing role for young women.

Why do you think young women want to be at home and raise kids more and more?

Why do you redpillers always emulate nuest nu male fashions? There are other ways to signal us you'll swallow our cream you know

I have great hair.

I'm all of the above except for treating women like shit, I don't even associate with people. I just live in a shipping container on my land forever waiting for the nukes.

I have a hitler jugend haircut and a manly beard

perfecr, justified camouflage amongst my enemies.

Daily reminder Trump made the biggest mistake of his life by letting his daughter marry a Jew. This jew secretly runs the white house and Trump is this jew's little puppet. He has more power than Bannon. If the US is to truly be great again he would have this jew faggot 100 yards away from the white house at all times. Same with Ivanka. You know she is just gonna agree and go with whatever her darling jew hubby says.

Friends make you weak, forget them.

youre acting like its 1920 or something. Sorry bud, women aren't like that anymore

kill yourself

What, you think society isn't malleable? It's a natural turn.

>treating women like shit
Ahmed pls

Do you reveal your power level to barbers when you ask them for a haircut with the name "hitler youth" or anything similar? Serious question.

>look like a cancer patient
>look like an auschwitz victim
>redpilled
kys

I watched that film for the first time yesterday.

Disturbing when Derek was raped.

Just shave your own hair you pussy, buzz cuts aren't difficult.

I look like shit with a buzz cut. That's my go-to because I am lazy.

Caring how you look, I only shave my hair because it gets in the way when it's long.

the jews paid the directors big time money to have that scene in the movie

I do all of this except shaving my head and did this even before I found pol a few years ago...

>buzz your head

Already do

>start working out

check

>start treating women like shit

No I like sex

>start never smiling

No because the best part about white people is how friendly we are and how little crime we commit

>buzz your head
because I like to get laid now and then. then again i'll probably bald in a few years so i guess i don't have much of a choice.

Probably.

That kind of contradicts my post above you lol

you dont get laid by treating women nice

virgin detected.

well you got digits twice so i guess you won

What are some good WN music to work out to my man?

>Give me one good reason why you won't buzz your head
Because I have a beautiful head of thick hair.

What a fag.

Not syrupy sweet mushy nice because then you seem fake but you don't get laid by being a cunt either...usually

feminine "male" detected

bet you just bought your favorite shampoo today. I bet you love to talk about your hair to all your gf's in the girls bathroom

fucking faggot kill yourself. I swear to god i would knock you the fuck out if i saw you.

This bait needs to be laid to rest.

Kill yourself.

Stop with the closet gay act

I'd rather eat cake, masturbate to traps and shitpost on Sup Forums instead,

kys

Yeah and I don't get laid by being mean either. Just stop giving them attention and you get laid it's simple.

I've honestly noted that shitskins will cross the street at night since I've buzzed my head desu.

Really though. I don't know anything about skinheads other than it looks like a psyop and a group of people who got subverted badly

>shitskins existing in the Netherlands

REEEEE

>buzz your head
>never smiling

Two down.

>Give me one good reason why you won't buzz your head, start working out, start treating women like shit, and start never smiling.
I do not buzz my head, I am respectful towards everyone, but I do speak my honest mind about race.

thats probably because shitskins are mostly 5'5 and we average around 6'2. I look 4 year younger than what I am and just not moving when they approach scares them.

This.

Most shitskins are manlets below dyel tier that only attack you from behind in groups.

true, thats when their hyper masculine/overcompensating nature kicks in. One on one they back off the second you don't even pretend to give a fuck what he is doing. It's great.

You know this kind of turks or north afrcans that lurk around the club area in your city but dont actually drink because its haram (because they are poor) and wander aggressively around, getting rejected by girls and bouncers, looking for a fight?

I actually did this plan a few months ago. Feels good senpai. Great results too

Yeah, Moroccans.

kek, that's all of them.

i've seen one get mad because he specifically wanted his coke served to look like a rum and coke, not just like a glass of coke.

Neo nazis are blue pilled losers, the alt right are far more practical and will eventually make more difference to the cause

I am working out and I did shave my but neo Nazis skinheads are pretty much white niggers and you don't have treat women like shit for them to like you just tease them while also making them laugh and you're golden pony boy

I dont smile in public its lame

fpbp

Why don't you suggest we wear white hoods and carry nooses around? You'd be more subtle.

you seem really homosexually frustrated, chill out faggot. I lost a lot of respect for the Aryan Brotherhood and Nazis in general after doing 4 years in prison across MA, CT, and OK. The nazis and bikers do more gay shit and accept faggotry more than any other race except maybe the puerto ricans. Fucking embarassing.

>Depressed, bald muslim = red-pilled
Top kek

What exactly stops us from wiping them out exactly?

Just image if we dropped muh human rights for a month

Who needs friends? You got Sup Forums r-right?

I'm too nice to be a tough guy, and I don't want to look like a cancer patient.

I cut my hair shorter earlier this year after having it shoulder length for over 10 years. It was great while it lasted, but I got sick of how high maintenance it was. That constant brushing and foaming made me nuts, but my hair did look great. I'm now doing the 80s yuppie/businessman look, inspired by young Trump and the like. I also have my new 90s style wire frame eyeglasses.

I look like I could be starting my own billion dollar computer business.

That's just Tuesday.

>giving the time of day to impure women

Ignore the liberal women, it's not difficult. Traditional ones still eat that shit up

I only shave my head because barbers are too expensive

Aside from that I decided to drop out of my meme political science class and pick up a trade instead, lost 8 kg since January

Being a legit autist though I don't really know how to treat a woman good or bad either way