April 22, Shut Down the March for Science

I've had it with leftists shutting down our events. They don't bring questions and discussions. They just use physical force or loud noise to make it impossible for anyone else to talk.

So I'm going to turn the tables on them. On April 22, the leftists will be having a nationwide "March for Science," which is really a "March against Trump." I know their plans for my city, and I am going to stop them from having their event.

I plan to use asymmetric tactics to do this.

The event will be a march followed by speakers. My plan is to get in the middle of the crowd when the speakers start and begin reading out loud nonstop from a children's book (Beverly Cleary's "Beezus and Ramona"). I will read in a somewhat loud voice, but not yelling. My voice itself will not be loud enough to drown out the speakers. But those near me will start shouting at me to get me to stop, and their noise will drown out the speaker. I plan to continue reading until they leave or until I am foricibly removed from the area. It will be a test of my hypothesis that one man can completely shut down an event.

There are no antifa in my area, so I don't have to worry about violence.

I disrupted the Women's March back in January, but I was not prepared enough, so my disruption was incomplete. This time it will be complete and total, and the event will not take place unless I am physically removed.

I don't know if I will try to stream that. Would anyone be interested in watching me stream it?

I'm just letting you know in case some of you want to do the same thing.

Freedom of speech for all, or freedom of speech for no one. If they shut us down, we should shut them down.

Tips:
>If you wear a MAGA hat, use rope to secure it to your belt.
>Bring water. Yelling is thirsty work.

Here's a list of places where marches will take place on April 22,

marchforscience.com/satellite-marches/

Other urls found in this thread:

marchforscience.com/diversity-principles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because leftists act like morons/children we should do the same
Great logic

My goal is to harm their morale with guerrilla harassment.

>Attacking science

Pick a better target I get what you're saying but the spin on this will hurt us more

Fuck off liberal shit. When liberals do this we win.

I'm a scientist. I've already infiltrated their pages and will be there protesting, but against the Left's science denial instead. I expect to get screeched at as I trigger them with facts but they don't get to wave the flag of science without getting a taste of their own medicine.

>attack science

ya antifa we know you fucked up yesterday by attacking an anti war rally but we actually are not fucking retards

Bad idea. We must not act like these degenerates. Use another way.

t. justin

Why cant Muslims truck these crowds?

I never understood the intention behind the Jewish trick of being anti-police. Wouldn't it be smarter to make the police liberal and support the police?

Look you stupid fucking homo DO NOT POST SHIT FROM GLENN BECK HERE!
NEVER! NOT EVEN ONCE!

They are just using the cover of science to attack Trump. It's really just an anti-Trump rally.

And I won't be there attacking the substance of what they are saying, or providing alternative substance.

I will simply be shutting the whole thing down. There won't be any discussion of anything at all. That's how the leftists do it, so I'm delivering their own medicine.

The topic of discussion will be Ramona and Beezus.

this will backfire unless you disrupt it with science concerning racial differences, etc.

This is the most retarded thing I've read all day, and I've been on Sup Forums for hours.

Holy fuck.

This.

Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

Dude pick a different march to shut down if you can. I am not sure stopping this science one is a good idea but doing something like said seems smart.

Seems like a really stupid idea.

That's cool for you to do it your way. I never get in anyone's way of their ideas for action.

But just to be clear, that's not what I am doing. When leftists come to our events and disrupt them, they don't bring alternative views or any substance. All they bring is disruption to shut the whole thing down.

So that's what I am going to do. In a way I will be testing a hypothesis that one man, simply by reading from a children's book, can completely shut down an event attended by hundreds of people. It's a somewhat counterintuitive hypothesis, so it will be interested if it is supported by the empirical facts I will be collecting on April 22.

Take stinkbombs, they're highly underutilized now days. Use to use those to "protest" beck in the day.

This is why France lost both World Wars

Acting like your enemy makes you just as bad as they are. You're only hurting your own cause.

Leftists always hide their agenda behind something that seems reasonable. They are calling it a March for Science. But it's really an anti-Trump march. And here is some other stuff about how it's about "intersectional" science.

>Inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility are central to the mission and principles of the March for Science. Scientists and people who care about science are an intersectional group, embodying a diverse range of races, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, religions, ages, socioeconomic and immigration statuses. We, the march organizers, represent and stand in solidarity with historically underrepresented scientists and science advocates. We are united by our passion to pursue and share knowledge.

marchforscience.com/diversity-principles/

This isn't a march about science at all. Do you believe leftists when they use words? They have completely undermined all methods of communication. Words mean nothing when dealing with them. All you can use is force, or in my case, noise, which is a form of force.

be patient, the truck of peace world tour is coming soon