Anti-RIDF Thread #2

RUSSIAN SHILLS are real:

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/russian-trolls-fake-news_us_58dde6bae4b08194e3b8d5c4
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

>there were upwards of 1,000 paid internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia

RUSSIANS are fucking faggots. During the election, they shilled for Trump, but once he won they turned against him.

RUSSIANS are the worst people on the planet. They insult our leaders. They divide the US and weaken our will. They call us all sorts of names. Anyone with a brain should realize that Sup Forums is being flooded with Russian shills.

ITT: We discuss how to destroy the eternal Ivan.

NO SHILLS ALLOWED

TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT A RUSSIAN SHILL, PLEASE SAY "Putin is a manloving gayboy who must be overthrown." Russian posters cannot say this as it will get them Gulag'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-maturing-of-israeli-russian-relations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this thread is shit.

T_D HATE THREAD

This entire wave of political unrest in western Europe and the United States is due to Russian manipulation.

Remember a while back when those macho Putin images were all over the internet? Right? That was the beginning. Next thing we know, our friends and family that we've long known as Republicans - who are usually anti-Russian due legacy 80's stuff - they start telling us about how manly and decisive Vladimir Putin is as a leader. Almost out of nowhere!

That wasn't a spontaneous thing. These Americans started believing that because they were unknowingly part of a program. That was Russia preparing for the 2016 US election.

Brexit was another part of this operation.

The end goal, obviously, is to break up the NATO alliance and make the US and Europe less able, or willing, to defend against Russian advances against old Soviet states.

eu took in mudshits with open arms. ru had nothing to do with that.

wtf I love globalism now

i got my facebook account suspended because i was shilling pro Trump in Politico comment section. Not for money or Putin, just for kek and fun, because i thought that American Sup Forums bros would be better with Trump.
And now you hate me?

Please forgive us. We told them to believe in this because we thought it would be funny.

American = Judaism
If you disagree you're a Russian.

Damn you are just on fire with the gets today

Get fucked, kike.

WE ARE BEING SWARMED BY PRO RUSSIAN-PRO ASSAD SHILLING! GET OUT OF THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!

PUTIN IS A MANLOVING GAYBOY WHO MUST BE OVERTHROWN!

>direct linking
>direct linking to fucking huffpo of all places.

get fucked.

GAS ALL KIKELOVERS AND TRUMP KEKS

based Latvia

>1 week ago
>"EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SHILL"

>now
>"EVERYONE WHO OPPOSES TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SHILL"

:thinking:

Judaism is the future of the world. We own Donald Trump and soon we will own Sup Forums

here come the Russians ...
already the are insulting and gaslighting ...
they are already claiming dozens of new sites are fake news ...
they are claiming wikipedia is fake news ...
They are posting anti-Trump pictures and memes ...

its almost like they work of of a script that's easily predictable ...

I also claim your fat ugly mother

I know, right! it's hilarious how hypocritical these kikeloving trump supporters are - they define their identity around him. Without him, they have nothing. And so, they defend everything he does.

Don't count on it, kike. This board has been ours before and it shall be again.

>Russian shills supported Trump until he touched Syria
rly makes me think ...
Russians will shill against the current POTUS at all times, whomever that may be.

The Russians invest alot of their budget into massive propaganda internet brigades to keep their manlet in power.

Behind every Western Leader is a Jewish counselor giving expert advice. Our power is undeniable.

Lol we supported Trump because he said he wouldn't touch Syria.

I think even the russians didn't think trump would win.
They were trying the same gambit that hillary used in the primary (which also helped trump). That is: to discredit hillary as a real US leader (she's a criminal after all). ... But disaster happened and trump actually won.
And now they're trying to turn the ship around and paint trump in a bad light.

Whatever you say, Satan.

Evolution of trumpkin shilling
>CIA
>CTR
>Shareblue
>/leftypol/
>Shill
>and now
LE RUSSIANS xD XD XD
It's anyone but the jews.

gaslighting and lying once again ...
russian posters sure are predictable ...
over and over again ...

remember when Trump stood in front of the nation during the third debate and promised Syrian safe zones? Russian shills sure dont

The US doesn't need to compromise with anyone, not Putin, not Assad, not ISIS, not anybody.

We have the force to backup that luxury.

Everything here is for fun. Mocking of the political leaders especially. I don't care if you mock Putin,he is a manlet, but don't deny anyone agency in their view points by saing they belong to a particular group and are not genuine. Then there is no dialogue, just a fucking echo-chamber bubble with the same opinions recycled and the same videos posted.

Definitely. That's the problem with these T_D faggots, they think everyone against them is "shareblue". God, I hate even looking at that word now.

>supporting Assad and Putin over you own president.

is this some kind of 87d cuckoldry?

He's not my president, because he doesn't serve my interests or the interests of my people. He serves the interests of the Jews - and no one else.

Reminds me of faggots like Bill Mitchell on twatter and the rest of the assorted MAGA fags. Some of the most childish shit going down right now trying to defend his Neocon betrayal.

"We need to carry on forward children.It's time to MAGA. "

They have no belief system of their own. They just chant MAGA like it's some social identity they have with others now. These are the low IQ dumb fucks that always tag along inside any movement that get left behind when things change. It's all they have in life. Like you say, it's become their identity. The thing about it is they're all Latino, Black Trump supporters. Look closer into who's tweeting, or posting comments. Even at Breitbart there was some self-proclaimed "black female conservative" going after all the anti-Syrian strike commenters a few days ago. A total fucking moonbat retard unable to critically think. "muh military service" hurrr durrrrrr, "we have a strong leader now" hurrr durrrr.

Fucking retards don't understand anything going on.

You're confusing Russia with Israel.

We are Rome 2.0 not Neo-Nazi Germany, your ideology is a failed pipedream, and you probably are not even Aryan.

Russians want to see a weak US, divided and seeped in self doubt. Donald Trump is the legitimate President and his word carries the full authority of the law.

Russians created the refugee crisis in Europe. They have a vested interest in Syrian civil war never finishing because the war means endless muslim refugees to Europe, weakening the sanctions regime that crippled the Russian economy after their illegal invasion of Georgia and the Ukraine. This is why American intervention terrifies Putin and why we got FLOODED with Russian shills after Trump ordered the Syrian strike.

Exactly. They could never turn on Trump - he's all they have left after they compromised on everything else.

Found this in another thread to figure out who's a shill.

This thread is shit and so is Drumpf.

The Russian propaganda machine is huge, thousands of state employees are paid to shitpost 24/7 and spread anti-western stuff, all to upkeep their manlet's image and most to subdue their own political opponents.

The good news is the Russian military is outdated and weak.

>da j00s

The bad news is that Russians have been doing anti-US, pro-commie, and societal undermining propaganda since 1950. They're exceptional good at it. Cultural Marxism was promoted and disseminated by the eternal Russian (with the help of their fickle ally, the Jew).

Damages to the western world inflicted by cultural marxism may never be undone. The Russians deserve to die a painful death for their role in the destruction of western values.

>We are Rome 2.0
Wrong. America is Neo-Khazaria. Russia is Rome 2.0 with the Third Rome policy and the protection of Palmyra in Syria.

Exactly, Sup Forums is for based Assad. Muslims can be based, /sg/ told me so. Death to America!

Reminder that the USSR already collapsed and shit out Russia and a handful of other impoverished states. Russia is already a failed state and they only way that they think they can claw their way back is with cultural subversion.

Russians are as bad, if not worse, than the Jew.

Found the kike. A cowardly one at that... still haven't made aliyah to Israel like you're supposed to do. Wat a pussy little coward Jew. Won't even migrant to Israel.

>calling out Russia for outlawing holocaust denial makes a poster Jewish
nice twisted logic, Ivan.

Oh look it's an Anglo Internet Defense Member. Actually, Russian history is really impressive. I am a big fan of their 1,000-year-old fight against Islam. especially the Rus-Turk Wars. Russia is the most based European nation in the history of the West when it comes down to it.

The only people attacking Russia in 2017 are ISIS, Neocon Jews (Trotskyites) and the British Rothschilds.

t-tthis MS paint comic completely destroys my worldview ...

i-i-i used to think America could be made great again ... strong again ... i used to think Trump could protect us from foreign threats ... but now ... t-this is just too much ...

i-i-i-i now .... am ... bootin' for putin ...

>impressed by Russia's 'fight' against muslims
>never launched a single crusade
top kek, anyone remember when Russia lost a war against Japan, a complete non-state? Remember when Russia fell for the marxism meme and millions of them died under the boot of Stalin?

Russians are a self-cleaning oven.

>The only people attacking Russia in 2017 are ISIS, Neocon Jews (Trotskyites) and the British Rothschilds.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4

you got indoctrinated

>Allowing Ukraine to be hijacked by Jewish Internationalist while LARPing as Neo-Nazi's.
Nice logic, useful idiot. I'm actually an American Paleo-Con. I know you dumb fuck Ukrainians don't know anything about that since you migrated to America... what.... 20 years ago? Now you want to direct the narrative of our country. Nice try faggot.

There were Russian Divisions inside the German Army fighting with the Axis Powers in order to liberate Russia from Bolshevism. Too many Russians died in WW2 to simply say "oh, btw... they died for nothing." So it is understandable from a Russian perspective to go with the anti-Nazi narrative. This is why Alexander Dugin's teachings are important to move forward without Nazism, or Lenin/Trotsky/Stalinism.

We're going to win. All the Neocons have are useful idiots who's opinion can swing at the drop of a dime, and a bunch of international billionares. Trump will betray you in the end. Just watch faggot.

Why do people think Russia suddenly stopped promoting cultural marxism? They've been doing it nonstop since 1950.

>>impressed by Russia's 'fight' against muslims
>>never launched a single crusade
Top kek, you can always spot the Jew shill because their historical knowledge only goes as far back as WW2. Or they'll briefly touch on something prior in the most generic way imaginable.

Russia smashed the Muslim Ottoman Empire and essentially saved the Western World from slavery. Russia beat the Ottoman Turks in eight major Wars.

Holy fuck kid, you really are showing the Jewy joo joo right now.

Another great achievement in Russia's history is their defeat of the Golden Horde (mongols) and the Jewish Khazar Empire.

This is the real reason the Jews hate Russia so much. Because Russia has fucked them up so many times in history.

Top kek

What do you think should be done when Russia invades and annexes sovereign nations against their will? Are you willing to allow Canada to be taken over by Russia if that means you have a limited foreign policy? What do you do when the US is the only non-communist state left? You think that's good for the US?

Yeah, even streaming of winter baptism on state TV is somehow marxism?

Daily reminder that Putin is a true fan friend of Israel
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-maturing-of-israeli-russian-relations
> Ariel Sharon, a Russian speaker who formed a close personal bond with Putin, in November 2003 called the Russian leader "a true friend of Israel," as reported by TSG IntelBrief. Israel was among the few countries that did not criticize Putin over his actions in Chechnya.

Trump's regime change in Syria will benefit American interests and a peaceful democratic Middle East would btfo the Israeli narrative that arabs are inherently anti democratic savages.

Pic related it is Putin heroically fighting Zionism :^)

>Russia defeated the Mongols
This never happened

Notice every kike in this thread has no immediately turned their FULL attention on me? TOP KEK. Because they know this is the truth, so, therefore, I am the prime target written in their JIDF how to be a shill manuals.

Awww, the widdle kikes don't like Russia because Russian history has consistently BTFO the Muslims, Jews and Asiatics.

Eat shit you Jewish devil.

>you know all that fake news is true now because CNN supports trump

You're right actually, I've only studied Russian history since 1900. Since then it was pockmarked by failure, from the Tsar to Stalin to Putin. I'm not particularly impressed by ancient achievements but instead am angered by Russian cultural subversion aimed at weakening my own country.

For someone who claims to want to practice non-interventionism, you seem perfectly happy to praise Russia for intervening in US affairs.

Buy a rope and hang yourself

Right, and they never beat the Ottomans either. Sit down and shut the fuck up kike.

Your leaders are cucks. I'm real. Gimmi ma money.

>Believing the Russian MoD
>ever

Learn history you braindead cretin

>Russia has consistently btfo the Jews
Except that whole century when Jews turned your country into a commie shit hole.
Russia is a competitor of America for resources and power. My nation is more important than yours, it is as simple as that.

What made you so angry? Do you have some sort of tie to the history of Russia? Why are you suddenly throwing names around? Did we inadvertently insult your home territory of Russia?

Can you say the shill-killing words listen in the OP?

More like the mongols raped your people so much that most of your people are now genetically mongoloids. It is why Slav faces look retarded.

>being a paleocon
How does it feel to be constantly proven right, yet always get stabbed in the back by the people you vote for?

YO VEY GOYIM KILL EACH OTHER FOR JEWS YOU AREN'T ANTISEMITIC OR RUSSIAN ARE YOU

You are a super nigger, you know that shill?
How do you go thru life being such a huge nigger?

>>never launched a single crusade
Merifats knowledge of history shines again
Read a book for once you braindead spastic

Russia
>Single handedly rekt the khazar state
>Finally detected the (Muslim)Mongols
>Single handedly rekt the ottoman empire
>Are wrecking ISIS to shit
If anyone can call themselves kebab remover it's Russians.

>You are a super nigger, you know that shill?

Hey comrade let muslims Semites and Russia command the outcome of a strategic conflict and undermine your own national interests you wouldn't want to offend internet nazi larpers would you

Russia spent millions of lives destroying Nazi Germany. Now when I say Russia and the Jew are teaming up to weaken the US I get called kike for opposing them? Fuck off. Russians have been subservient to the Jew since they fell for the communism meme.

Its almost like you're following a script someone laid out for you.

and yet, there are the country with the most mudslims in Europe. nominal and per capita.

>Russians have been subservient to the Jew
>Coming from a merilard

Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Your IQ must be room temperature you spastic

Don Lemon? Is that you?

Russians will never provide an argument. They just get very mad and call people names and ask for proofs while never providing any themselves. They ask you to repeat specific words to prove you are not shareblue but wont to the same to prove they aren't Russian agents. Then they start dumping anti-Trump and anti-EU memes.

Its rather funny to watch to be honest.

>you seem perfectly happy to praise Russia for intervening in US affairs
You are abysmally retarded and uneducated. Sorry, but your history channel viewpoints are no substituted to actually understand current events in real-time. You are an infant in this discussion and topic. No exaggeration, you are a minimum of ten years behind in the dialog. I can see you're a Democrat who started looking for answers maybe 6-8 months ago. You're still confused as fuck. You have been indoctrinated from the start. You are worse off than dopey Conservatives who were fooled into Neoconservatives starting around the late 60s. It took 10 years of hard work to wake them up after failing over and over again. You, democrats, are the LAST people in the country to snap out of your indoctrination. Much harder, if not impossible to repair the damage done to you lost Democrats.

You have state no legit reason for your hostile stance against Russia in 2017. Aside from tossing around insults, labels, and hatred. You're in a cult repeating cult-like generics. You don't even have a belief system to address right now. Because you're no different than a child on the playground tossing insults like an idiot.

The Russian People fought and died by the millions in order to prevent Bolshevism. They were called the Russian White Army. This is Russia in 2017.

We are not to talk , fellow krautcufk
Also their Muslims are native kebabs conquered by white christians-ethnic russians

For example Grozny the capital of chechnya was a Russian fortress from the time they rekt kebabs

Have you ever thought even for just a second that maybe the Soviets weren't run by Jews? Oh right that would break your entire world view.

>Russia is the most ISLAM'D country in Europe
>supports Assad, the BASED MUSLIM
>fell for the Jewish Marxism meme
>calls other people Jewish
hm, rly makes you think ...