/Regret General/

>no wall
>she is not in prison
>betraying his promise on Syria, trusting the elite that has been trying to destroy his campaign for a while
>shitty little ""muslim ban""
>israel is our greatest ally
>tiny inauguration audience
>no mass deportations
>no drain the swamp
>cucked on obamacare
>cabinet full of globalists and billionares (DRAIN THE SWAMP FAIL)
>most hated president in history
>no reversal of the demographic shift
>no proof for wiretap

>no... nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117626366/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116611872/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116934880/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw regret being born

>>most hated president in history
Umm no sweetie, that would be the faggot responsible for Watergate.

I think.

>only 3 months in
oy vey

Fuck Trump. We got fooled.

well, we had 80+ days until he betrayed us

WHY DO YOU IDIOTS KEEP RESPONDING TO THESE BAIT THREADS

>all true
>muh bait

I think he misunderstood the entire checks and balances thing and just assumed he can do executive orders to get everything done unilaterally.

Even with the republican majority he can't do shit since he's making decisions that do not benefit the republican party.

>Drumpfsteinkikes using anti-Semitic memes
>while Drumpfenstein's cabinet is full of GS employees and neo-cohens
>while Drumpfenstein's Jewish son-in-law is calling the shots
>while Drumpfenstein's progeny is all Jewish
How retarded do you have to be?

aren't you doing the same?

Fuck off shill.

>that would be the faggot responsible for Watergate.
The most hated president in history is also the only president redpilled on jews

Really makes me think

No, T_D got fooled. They and the Trump Foundation that funds them are shilling up this been board trying to defend the missiles strike. I didn't even vote for President this time. The Trump memes on Sup Forums since 2015 were pure fun. Faggot shills saw them and thought they could garner genuine support from this place and that's why there's so many damn redditshills on here now.

Die in a hole ctr fag.

Fuck off kike. Don't you ever tell me what to do.

>shilling
Fuck off. I'm not for the shit trump is doing in Syria but stop trying to capitalize on one mistake and push that he followed up on none of his promises. It's been what, 3 months? Do you think trump is fucking god mate?

>Muh CTR

trump is fucking cancer i got rejected entry into us because of him

I will admit it's kinda fishy that the same time all these "Assad is evil Muslim, trump is Jesus" shillposts start happening, I start seeing Trumpads on YouTube......indicates a propaganda campaign...Why would trump not run ads during the election but run ads when he's president? The fuck?

>3 months and already betrayed his voters

4 years more will be a tragedy

That was the least of his crimes.

You know Nixon actually told the South Vietnamese president to drop out of the Paris peace conference (promised him better terms), just so he could win the election? Obviously he didn't hold his end of the deal either.

I don't know about you, but I call that treason.

FULL:
>>no wall
Rome wasn't built overnight.
>>she is not in prison
Disappointing, but not a reason to say he's a terrible president. If anything the idiots who supported her should take a sigh of relief.
>>betraying his promise on Syria, trusting the elite that has been trying to destroy his campaign for a while
I don't know if you're referring to what happened this week or not, but there have been no imminent calls to war as far as I know so for the time being I'm staying as positive as I can be about the situation.
>>shitty little ""muslim ban""
It wasn't a "muslim" ban you complete moron. Nobody from those countries including atheists and people from other religions (provided they're still alive) were allowed to enter the country.
>>israel is our greatest ally
Besides Europe and whatnot.
>>tiny inauguration audience
It was pretty standard, actually. Bill had 800k and Dubya had 300k I think.
>>no mass deportations
I'd mention ICE, but even then who cares? Illegal immigration laws are being enforced harder than ever now.
>>no drain the swamp
Yeah, this one kind of sucks.
>>cucked on obamacare
I'm pretty sure his plan is to redefine to make it much better than it is.
>>most hated president in history
See >>no proof for wiretap
There's no proof to the other side of the equation either.

Any other complaints?

>G-GUYZ DRUMPF SOLD U OUT PLEASE BELIEVE US

AYY LMAO

>no wall
Not yet, but it'll happen
>she is not in prison
He was never actually sincere about this, he career being destroyed is more than enough
>betraying his promise on Syria, trusting the elite that has been trying to destroy his campaign for a while
It's a PR stunt/postering, nothing more
>shitty little ""muslim ban""
Best the left and neocons would let him get away with
>israel is our greatest ally
Do you honestly think this will ever change?
>tiny inauguration audience
Wrong
>no mass deportations
This was a meme. Illegals who commit crimes will still be deported
>no drain the swamp
Wrong
>cucked on obamacare
Wrong
>cabinet full of globalists and billionares (DRAIN THE SWAMP FAIL)
"Fight fire with fire"
>most hated president in history
Wrong
>no reversal of the demographic shift
Wrong
>no proof for wiretap
Wrong

ya guys it's totally not shills from other sites people on pol just suddenly dont like trump. nevermind the fact that there are literaly 2 of these threads made every minute, it's not shills anyone who says it is is a silly drumpfler. it's not like theres millions of butthurt retards out there that want you to dislike trump or anything....

Because it's fun, and fun things are fun.

And they inevitably get deleted anyway.

I hope he dies soon, he's very old and nobody likes him now. He doesn't channel any power now, he abandoned the righteous principle!!!

one CANNOT go against God's principles and expect to win.

>he didn't fulfill his most important promises but yeah that just sucks lmao
The absolute mental retardation of /r/ the_kush

Sup shareblue

sage this slide thread.

what is r the kush? is that your fav subreddit?

>Shitskin has no patience
Stick to the affairs of your own country for fucks sake. People like you are the reason globalists need to be purged

>They and the Trump Foundation that funds them are shilling up this been board trying to defend the missiles strike
1. Don't try to imply I'm from that shithole. Its layout is eye cancer and that's enough for me to stay away.
2. I wasn't defending the missiles strike. I will admit, it was absolutely a dumb and dangerous idea. I was trying to insist on the fact that it's not a precursor to war. On top of that, Hillary would have done literally the same exact thing.

This is fairly reasonable, although the fact that we are getting more involved in the Middle East is a huge betrayal in my books.
The worst thing to come out of this election is that so many of the average joe isolationist types are going to be even more apathetic to politics.

DANG I SURE REGRET VOTING TRUMP BECAUSE WE COULD'VE HAD HILLARY INSTEAD

kill yourself shill

>Being this new
Half of the reason Sup Forums supported Trump was because some of us thought he was agains't globalism

Also, post the link of that pic.

When did we become reddit's bitch

Oh noes he called me retarded for being mildly disappointed in some of his cabinet choices. Please.

what would be different?? except for the wall (and its doubtful Trump wont bail on building it too)

Say it to Trump

>globalists need to be purged
>Drumpstein's cabinet is 90% globalist, and Bannon is on his way out
really boils the eggs eh

>lel ur new
btfo
he's clearly against globalism you subhuman. try using your tiny brain for once, even if it hurts

>what would be different??

that's exactly my point

Being "mildly disapointed" against neocon government just shows you came here from Reddit.

>he's clearly against globalism you subhuman
I didn't know Syria was a american state.

finns truly are blackpilled, good job on not falling for the trump delusion

The second T_D stopped being a colony and became the open gate through which thousands of underageb& came

one man went against god's principles and took 4 million lives

>i dont actually understand what globalism is but he has rich people working for him so he's le globalist

i'll wait here while you copy-paste the goygle definition and pretend you know what you're talking about

>clearly against globalism
Yeah that's why his cabinet is full of globalists, and that's why he just ordered an act of agression against a sovereign nation.
Sorry, 9D intersectional Angry Birds is not an argument you retarded redditor.

Why do you believe he is not a globalist?

. R A R E
F
L
A
G

If you guys truly regret?, maybe you aren't worth the get.

OH SHIT!! THIS MONKEY KNOWS WHAT GLOBALISM IS!!!

you're so fucking stupid, this is hilarious. i love the instant reply too, you're a high-speed etard

>tfw he isn't literally Hitler.

>Insults are arguments.

I went to Reddit a grand total of one time, that was a few years back. Its layout was complete shit and that was enough to turn me off, so I can only imagine the cancer that was relished deep inside. Try again.

>Yeah that's why his cabinet is full of globalists
like who? i don't think you understand what we mean by globalists

he fights against everything the globalists work towards, except for the syria airstrikes

All I really have to say to you is that I'd be so embarrassed if I had to admit I was from Brazil. So hang in there.

The daemons of Reddit corrupted your soul

He has NEOCONS, many of them former Goldman Sachs employees, in his government. Not "rich people".
Neocons are globalist. You don't really understand, it's not that Drumpfenstein was abandoned over Syria, it's that Syria has shown that all the fears about his background and cabinet appointments were correct.
You really have to be cultishly optimistic to still believe in him after this.
His stance on Iran is also a massive red flag.
On a minor side-note, he did nothing to stop Montenegro joining NATO, but that's another subject. Basically Montenegro is a non-state owned by an ex-commie who rules last 27 years, and NATO support here never crossed 40%.
Devil is in the details.

Why do the shills copypasta?

Too lazy?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117626366/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116611872/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116934880/

>Humanism vs Zionism
>not realizing that humanism was created for the benefit of zionism.

>implying your retarded monkey ass is even worth arguing with

the very suggestion is laughable

>no proof for the wiretap
What is the NSA mass surveillance scandal?

>he fights against everything the globalists work towards
Like what?

>unironically still believing there is going to be any wall
I bet that after 4 years and no wall you will be saying something like "Kek, the wall was metaphor he meant hes gonna protect america"

shills being shills and the plebbitors are falling for it.

What happened?

>there are neocons in the government so trump is a globalist

i swear you're just trying to sound retarded at this point.

reminder that us populist voters are NOT this fag who is clearly a shill and our confidence in Trump is shaken but we are simply more neutral now

I don't support him after what he did I to Assad, but about half of those will probably be fixed or semi fixed within his term. Don't jump the gun

bait and saged

saged

>Trumpcuck logic

>he meant hes gonna protect america
He said that out loud anyway, so there's no point in that being a euphemism.

dis

Because it's a general thread, look at the title. Generals typically keep the same OP post for a long time

By now you're exposing yourself as a shill.
Toeing the neocon line and staffing his administration with neocons is not a massive red flag?
How about you adress other arguments made too?
Oh, right, that's not your job here, you fucking worm.

closing borders, slashing globalist trade deals, promoting nationalism, bringing jobs back to the US to start. the only thing that's been against that so far was the stupid airstrike, but that really didn't say much considering the circumstances. now fuck off, because im not wasting another second on your sub-90 IQ faggot ass.

literally hasn't done a single one of those

It was a Muslim ban, the EOs Trump issued straight up included measures to benefit the minority faiths from 7 Muslim Majority countries. The religion disparity is why the courts immediately shot both orders down.

>no counter-argument
>still hasn't named names

ok faggot

>closing borders
It was shit-tier and only closed the travel for the enemies of Israel.
>slashing globalist trade deals,
Which one?
>promoting nationalism
By letting his children racemix with fucking jews?
>, bringing jobs back to the US to start
He said he would do it...

Gorsuch makes up for any of the disappointments for me.
Pryor as the next nom will push it into the BTFO stratosphere.

Add to that the distinct possibility of turning the 9th circuit court into a center right court and I would be giddy like a schoolgirl user.

I had one reason to support Trump...the courts.
Most dems have no idea how bad it is for them in that regard.
There is an outside chance Trump can appoint enough SC Justices to have 7-2 majority for a generation.

i suppose targeting terrorists is unfair towards muslims.

oh, so illegal immigration hasnt gone down 67% and borders haven't been tightened? jobs and manufacturers haven't been coming back? he hasn;t been promoting nationalism? he didn't slash tpp? keep taking the dick faggot, it's all youre good for

>Hi I've been a hardcore trump supporter since the beginning
Nobody on Sup Forums would unironicaly say that

tfw top cuck

>ok i admit he did do these things/i dont know but he's still a globalist because his daughter married a jew

Oh boy, here comes the T_D inquisition.
Over the small time Trump has been in office he's been slowly shying away from his original promises. Individually they are pretty easy to get over, but when you lump them together anybody would see that he's hardly what he advertised himself as. Of course it's not worse than another 4 years of democrat, but it's starting to look a lot like four years of neocon

There really is no in between on faggy hipsters and basement dwellers is there?

Oh wait, this is real life, not some twitter themed fan fic.

Even if Trump did have good intentions, which is like a 10% chance, the moment he won he got taken into a back room where some NWO lads told him to fall in line or end up impeached.

Now he's just another neocon/shabbos goy to both function as someone to destabilize the Middle-East for Israel's expansion and hemorrhage money so next election a more obedient Democrat wins.

m-moms gonna freak when I tell her...

100 DAY ACTION PLAN TO MAGA
-------------------------------------------------------
[X] ACTION COMPLETE
[!] ACTION IN PROGRESS
[ ] NO NEWS
1. DRAIN THE SWAMP
[!] TERM LIMITS AMENDMENT /// !TED CRUZ PURSUING
[X] FREEZE FEDERAL HIRING
2017/01/23 PRES. MEMORANDUM