Why is everyone getting off the Trump train all of a sudden?

Why is everyone getting off the Trump train all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

americasurvival.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/How-Jones-Serves-Putin-Propaganda-Apparatus.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because we're all sheep
and the Jewish wolves are herding us

Heh nevah lef ta Trumpf trane! FAIK GNUES!

Fucking lol.

Hmmm, i wonder why.
It's the American train, Trump is just driving it, but nobody wanted to go that destination.

>he's off the trump train for making a war for jews
>still denounce antismitism and muh nazis
fuck him

because he lost. he was a great man but is now turned into a puppet. he only obeys from his superiors saying "yes masters" to their every wish like every American politician did. he is not the trump that people voted for.

because they were never trump supporters. They're LARPing. They're actually faggot lefties

Fact: The deep state have taken over the Trump Administration. McMaster followed Obama admin's advice to demote Bannon & is now following Hillary's Syria policy.

Except it's CNN and their liberal viewers who, for the first time, support Trump.

PJW for one needs a conspiracy to be up against all the time. He's not used to winning and ruling from a position of strength. No loyalty and at the first sign of trouble he's gone. Pretty weak and sad!

This. He went liberal once Trump did something he didn't like.

they really killed trump and replacing him didn't they?

Yeah, I didn't vote for Clinton, I voted for Trump. Turns out Trump lied to his base.

Trump is just a continuation of Clinton and neoconservative (support Israel over the USA) priorities.

Might as well have Lindsey Graham or John McCain in there.

Maybe because Trump is a cancerous backstabbing Jew?

Why is everyone shillin on Sup Forums from a shareblue discord server?

On the contrary, I would say the train is more full than every.

McCain, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, Fake news CNN, they all praise the Don now

Disgusting

him killed Saad ,Putin bbf

>being against liberal intervention
>went liberal

You guys know Ivanka's darling Jew husband is running the white house, right?

Why is he always so dehydrated? Always has chapped lips and bloodshot eyes. Does he not drink liquids?

>Fuck all of you im OFF the trump train!
>W-wait guys not really j-just on this issue

This is pathetic even by bong standards

Because the most vocal voices on the internet that supported trump are actually russians and you guys have all been played since day one.

I'm a cruz missile now.

Because this is now a Tulsi board

Cause the train took the wrong turn.

The number one reason I was Pro-Trump was that he was supposedly against the US getting involved in meaningless foreign conflicts. This was 10 times as important to me as the next issue I cared about. Now Trump is escalating Syria and gearing up for action in Korea, he's proven to be no better than Hillary would have been regarding this issue of course people are fucking upset.

Because they're reactionary idiots. If Bannon actually gets removed then I'll eat crow and admit Trump is compromised, but until that sorry day comes I'm willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt regarding his bombing of a (mostly empty) Syrian airbase. It'll all depend on what he does next now that he has that leverage.

Because Trump is a Neocon now.

360 Dimensional Chess by the Neocons.

Putin got mad at the airstrike and made his shills go against Trump. When that didn't work he chose to slowly influence them instead
americasurvival.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/How-Jones-Serves-Putin-Propaganda-Apparatus.pdf

LOL he said he is off the trump train, but when he loses followers he's like oh no that's not what I meant!!!!

fucking spastic.

Trump has always said he wanted to creat a safe area for refugees, and defeat ISIS. You cannot do both from the air. We ned to take ISIS head on, and we cannot do that with fucking assad and russia getting in the way.

I love trump more than ever, he finally is weeding out all his fake supporters. That fucking autistic twat in OP should fuck him self, what a dickhead. One thing and he has a meltdown and stops supporting trump? does he think international relations and politics are so simple?

fuck off, he was doing what he said he is. What a a bunch of autistic cry babies.

>Muh Putin controls everything.
>Muh he sees everything
>Muh mordor
We can see right trough you.

it's almost like there's something wrong about the (((US))) narrative on syria

Exactly this! Finally we can see the Putin Shills for who they are.

Why does Trump need unconditional support after the election?

>violation of the geneva convention
>meaningless foreign conflicts

Breaking the geneva convention makes this a big issue. Assad is such a fucking idiot for using the gas when he was already winning.

This. A bullshit war in the middle east is the only way Dems can take back both congress and the presidency. Trump is doing something that is going to completely fuck us over in the long run

>I'M OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN
>no no guys! i mean in syria only. plz no leave me. fake news!!!

ALL e-celebs are attention seeking cancer. There is NEVER an exception. Stop giving the faggots the attention they desperately want.

No he was tricked. The US said they are not going after Assad anymore, so he used the gas to destroy the rebel's moral, thinking he is safe.

Russia bombed the evidence site and so they were hoping that was that.

because Trump lost to the banksters & elite

you idiots HE LOST

e-celebs are hitting msm tier.
Once it becomes about the
ratings they are fucked in the
pooper.

>A clueless retard manages to plunge his popularity to literal deep sea levels in 2 months because he's the 'hipster meme bresident' and fails at everything
>Reverts to zionist conservative branch because he doesn't want his presidency to be the shortest in US history.

Really makes you think about electing novices to high office.

>Assad
>using the gas
hello where is the proofs

bombing an airfield , that helps isis attack the nearby christian town that the airfield was protecting , just like assad said the u.s and the coalition never had the intention to bomb isis they are helping and funding them they are also illegally in syria as the syrian government has never invited them to be there except for russia

Read the paper shill. There's undeniably proof AJ is either a russian shill or takes his "ALTERNATIVE INFORMATION BREAK THE CONDITIONING AAAAH" from russian propaganda sites

Because Trump got off the Trump train.

the whole population of the site have been suplanted by redditors

>spends the whole time campaigning as anti-globalist saviour of the Western world

>is actually a neocon

If you support Trump now, you might as well have supported Hillary.