Which conspiracy theory do you fully believe to be true?

Which conspiracy theory do you fully believe to be true?

Keep it political lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=it&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argo_16&usg=ALkJrhiOu51sCFQrtdCB_eiD8dK71JxYnw
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
youtube.com/watch?v=hHMe0NfUXNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mars needs mums

BLACKS are inferior IQ

This.
FPBP

They're not even conspiracies anymore they're facts (they) don't want out

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>Which conspiracy theory do you fully believe to be true?
The people who we know as "jews" are not jews, but are satan/saturn-worshipping incarnations of evil. They want to immanentize the eschaton.

Don't immanentize the eschaton.

Mossad bombed Argo 16

FEMA Camps and underground bunkers are built for Planet X aftermath.

NASA pretends to be super shitty while actual spaceflight technology is incredibly advanced. They are most likely run by one of the alphabet agencies as a Psy op. They are at the very least a military organization and not private like they claim.

The government circulates drugs such as heroine and coke

pizzagate is real based on podesta's otherwise completely non-sensical emails alone, not to mention the mountains of other shit. podesta suicide when?

9/11 inside job
us elections were always rigged
cia sells drugs
jfk assasination
sandy hook faked
faul
ai controls the earth
mandela effect
maybe pizzagate

American culture is designed to keep people poor and stupid, and to blame all their problems on some "other" instead of themselves. Blacks are told that whitey is the problem (better buy that 900$ iPhone though, use your credit card). Whites are alternatively told that it's the 1% or Mexicans or other dirty racist whites that are ruining everything (go live in the suburbs so you need to own a car to slave away at work and so that you define yourself by outspending your neighbours).

Vast conspiracies about grand ideas are wrong. It's far simpler. People are being conditioned into roles that make them spend money.

The government employs people to spread nonsensical conspiracy theories as part of a widespread disinformation scheme used to discredit any of the real criticisms that they have attempted to conceal.

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=it&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argo_16&usg=ALkJrhiOu51sCFQrtdCB_eiD8dK71JxYnw

JFK was assassinated by the USSR but the CIA/FBI kept it hidden to avoid a world war.

Despair code

Runescape in NYC

9/11 was an inside job and the moon landing was fake. Just kidding you're fucking stupid if you believe this shit.

History is false.
Space is a lie.

Example: UFO craze in the 70s and 80s to disguise sightings of the B-2

well Jewish subversion is a conspiracy but its not really so much a theory as it is a fact at this point.

also its extreamly obvious that sandy hook was not as it was portrayed.
like come the fuck on the bullets weren't even the right caliber and the political moves DAYS afterward were too convenient

Sandy Hook never happened. Nearly five years later,and not one shed of evidence that this actually took place. The school closed in 2008.
>inb4 someone knows someone who knows someons

>are
have.
FTFY, nigro.

>After 9/11 Bush activates Continuity of Operations plan
>gives US Intelligence significant extrajudicial authority
>never been deactivated since
This would be the deep state/shadow government people refer to.

>Runescape in NYC
what did you mean by this?

Why would they fake it for no gun control to be passed anyway? Just to tai t the minds of anericans?

FBIanon here. Kushner is the fall guy for the new world order. He's propped up but he will be the falll guy.

Jews may despise each other but they'll gladly work with each other to ensure no non-Jews are ever truly successful. Rare cases (like Trump) are forcibly converted into Jewdom.

The eternal anglo
9/11 was an inside job.

>inb4 someone knows someone who knows someons
Why does that always happen? are there special sandy hook shills?

Wow they planner early for this since there was a wave of sightings between 1850-1950
>kys

flaterf

That was CIA alll the way man.

Flat truth

More like JFK was assassinated by the CIA so Lyndon Johnson could be in power

Oh come on, even they were sleeping with kids there's nothing wrong with it if there was consent.

Also happens with Antarctica
>wow guys funny u are talking about this I'm in Antarctica right now
>literally nothing but snow
>my sister died in Sandy Hook
>my brother died in pulse night club
>also I live next to every military base in the US and if someone reports scrambles it's fake

Finland doesnt fucking exist. SNEAKY GOOKS made it up

Not going to talk about it on here. Do you have a tormail?

back to plebbit with your numale tier memes ->

>a wave of sightings between 1850-1950
You mean
>There were things people reported seeing and are now lumped with modern sightings

Strange things in the sky weren't thought to be ayyys until the space race.
Makes you think that maybe people see what they want to see

Odd.

EXACTLY what a SNEAKY GOOK would say

I don't believe in "gang-stalking", but love to watch the youtube videos of people who do. Flat earth also... love hearing about it, but don't believe it.

Finland exists idiot

It's Bielefeld that doesn't exist

LIES! the SNEAKY GOOKS have you all under their smelly thumbs. FINLAND ISNT REAL.

flat earthers make me legit angry, I want to punch them in the dick

A globalist force of some kind is intentionally trying to destroy borders and import third worlders to creatre a divided populace that's easier to control.

>Not going to talk about it on here. Do you have a tormail?
No I don't. If you don't want to talk about it on Sup Forums that's cool but I just interpreted your post to mean something like there's some kind of LARP Runescape going on in NYC or something, and I thought that sounded neat (in my head)

kushner is the antichrist, the harbinger of the end times

gang stalking is real but flat earth is hardcore mang
the one i wish would be true because it is the most lifechanging

That Trump and Ivanka and Kushner are democrats who played rural and suburban retards to own the other side of the political spectrum, so the Jews can win either way. jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

Verifiably false dipshit.
>pic related
But yes in ancient times they called them "flying shields" or "shields of god/demons"
In the 1800s they called them airships.

Explain St Antony's time in the desert where a "silver disc" dropped out of the sky and a "demon" exited.

Or the 3 discs that landed in France. 1500s-1600s was another large wave.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe the official narrative on this.
>don't ask questions goys or u will look stupid
>u don't want to look stupid do u?

Martin Gardner was the first attack on UFOs and he employed endless logical fallacies to do it.

Then came Randi and Uri Geller with their retard act. Of course time proved Geller was Mossad/CIA operative so it's no surprise when Randi was connected to kiddy diddling. What a strange theme... keeps popping up over and over again.

>pic related.

>Aliens
>(((Them)))
>Newborn blood slowing the aging process

Hitler found Atlantis(whatever that is).
And a colony of selected individuals from the 3rd Reich still lives there, waiting for their time.
They even have attacked and killed ships that came to close to the place with some aircrafts witch they finished developing in Atlantis.

just give us the fucking information you spurdo mongolian faggot, this thread isn't about being a super secret shady kike, divulge what you know, because if it's anything about runescape in can't be that confidential or ground-breaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHMe0NfUXNg

this... nothing has changed, Hillary can tell her supporters that the pipeline will go ahead on schedule, now she has such a great goy in the Whitehouse

Give me one example of a 19th century report of a UFO being called an "airship"

Think about this
Throughout history, when people see something weird they call it by something already in their framework?
So someone 2000 years ago seeing something weird, since they're big on religion, they'd call it in religious terms, like "demon"

So fastforward to present day. When we're all excited about space travel and thinking about life on other worlds.
When we see things weird from the sky, we call them rocket ships and aliens.

But makes you think that we're right and they're wrong?
It just so happens that the bias acting on us is the right one?
We're biased towards space ships BUT wait, they really are space ships now

Michelle Obama has a penis.

>Whites created civilization (pic related)
>There is an ancient lost white civilization (atlantis, hyperborea, thule, whatever you call it)
>Nazis went to antartica, may be still there, waiting for the moment to kill all jews (perhaps after the destrucion of western civilization, if that happens)

>american education
scientific facts aren't conspirancy theories

The SNP are pedo enablers / defenders .

Hard to tell without context, bro

But it's clearly a sea shell

Read Jacques Valles Magnolia.

Also go into the archives that are only accessible to (((experts))) with an approved research plan.

You know absolutely nothing (have no researched) or u are a paid shill. You may be an unintentional shill (the worst kind) after being psy-op'd in which case explain a giant silver disc and a demon.

Specifically. Not - "oh man ppl were so dumb back then har har - we are so much smarter" it's an appeal to retardation. And not who you think is retarded in that situation.

You might want to start with reading some Aristotle, Socrates or Ptolemy. These people knew 10x more about our reality than you do. And then once u see done learning basic higher thought, go falsify the BELIEFS of today. Which are misrepresented as science.

Silver disc dropping down from the clouds.
Hundreds recorded in history.
>but don't worry ((((snopes)))) debunked them all

pic is literally WE WUZ for white people

>Trump lied with every teeth and his end game is to empower himself and the remaining high class

Prove me wrong faggots.

>inb4 Hillary/dem/SJW shill
>Implying they are not liars too

Dodecahedronal earth.

No, gang stalking isn't real. Just watch these people's videos. They're fucking schizophrenic or narcissistic. No, the fact that all the red cars have their lights on during the day has nothing to do with you, no people aren't coughing because you entered the room... they have a fucking cold.

Hell, even the gang-stalking support organizations are constantly accusing each other of either being "controlled opposition" or of trying to make the "real" community look crazy. Ditto with some of the flat earth folks.

except it has more evidence than Kangz.
1/2

ISIS is owned and run by Mossad and Saudi Arabia.

There are chemicals in the drinking water to pacify people, men in particular. Flouride probably.

JFK was killed by the mob.

Lost Cosmonauts.

I'd be embarrassed for them if they didn't do this. It's like the easiest way to cover shit up if they need to, in the future.

Everything about Sandy Hook seems fishy to me.

>"oh man ppl were so dumb back then har har - we are so much smarter"
That's not at all what I said

I said that when people see things they don't understand, they fit it into the already existing framework of their understanding.

If you grow up with a religious framework, you'll see everything in terms of gods, angels, and demons
That's not being stupid.
That's just how you see things.

It's not different now
So all those people who grew up in the 50s during the Space Race, when they see something they don't understand, they say "It's a spaceship"

Who knows what it REALLY is they saw, but that's how they see it

I'm just pointing out that it's awfully convenient that our framework that we judge things by now just happens to be the correct one when it comes to weird shit people see in the sky.

It's far more likely that we're just as wrong as the people who saw demons and that it's our bias acting on us that makes us think that weird shit in the sky must be spaceships with living people in them.

2/2
There egyptian kangz with european dna, but i cannot find the pics. You can google them.

>all those swastikas

History is antisemitic and needs to be rewritten.

CERN was created to make a portal into another dimension bringing Moloch into this universe and thus surrendering Earth to his rule.
Sandy Hook was a complete false flag.

There are even more

jews are lizards

There is a vid on youtube about ancient swastikas

estrogen in the water supply.

i am a complete faggot.

heterosexual fantasies did nothing for me at the onset of puberty

out of a need for companionship i do have a boyfriend and my brain responds amazingly to homosexuality, feeling loved and special.

not to say i am not happy though

you are just a faggot, go and kill yourself.

Aryans in Asia

the earth would be tiny as fuck if you expect to see a curve in that picture.

Get a fucking balloon. Stick a camera on it. Let it go. Earth is actually round. You can see for yourself.
>literally can test it yourself for a few quid

>i am a complete faggot

it's definitely not atlantis

>If you grow up with a religious framework, you'll see everything in terms of gods, angels, and demons

Right and if you grow up with a (((modern perspective))) people say aliens, spaceships and UFOs.

The point is these things are witnessed and accounted for (in all kinds of records) throughout every age. Literally inspossible for them not to be talking about the same phenomena or at least similar phenomena.

The COMETA report said that the fracked objects were beyond human capabilities and violated sovereign airspace (an act of war) so to say they are not a national security issue is false.

The US BLUEBOOK project took 50,000 pages of scientifically acquired empirical data and misrepresented the findings in the Condon Report.

They falsely claimed they stopped investigating this issue but this was proven false 20+ years later.

AFM55-11 was declassified. The problem is it was also declassified in Canada. The Canada version showed JANAP 146, a protocol to classify UFO sightings and send them to CIRVS.

This proved that indeed they continued their tracking, and sent it to NORAD (a joint op) to avoid disclosures.

Also the fact the US claims "not a national security threat" suggests they know exactly what the phenomena is. Even though in every document it's denied. Besides the ones they've stepped away from or counter which confirm as much.

Check mate dude. There's no logical explanation for the history and the current behaviour of the military state. Or the fact the spend billions paying shitheads to fuck with 15 year olds on forums (re:this phenomena)

cant help it. i am programmed this way thanks to the estrogen in the water.

at a certain point im free of responsibility. and having a boyfriend to cuddle and kiss and hang out with is just amazing.

theres a lot to the estrogen theory. i feel like a teenage girl when im with him

It is my belief that there is no single conspiracy to destroy the white man, but several smaller ones, that are driven by two things, a desire for profit, and the jews inherent nature to corrupt and pervert.

find a therapist please

why? im perfectly happy.

i was more unhappy when trying to force myself to date girls. i was unaroused and distressed by them.

now im much happier because i have my best friend who protects me and makes me feel so special and wanted. i feel so safe and small in his arms.

Again, what I'm saying is that even if there are shit flying around without any explanation, there's no reason to believe they're alien spacecraft. All you've "proved" is that the government is tracking flying objects. Which is obviously true.

Besides, if alien spaceships are dicking around Earth, then where are all the YouTube videos?
There are millions of people with cellphone cameras.
It's like Bigfoot and ghosts. In this day in age, if they were real, there'd be lots of video of them.

The US became so advanced because of Roswell. They found transistors and other massive technology changes that allowed the US to become a superpower

Add one thing. You can technically say there is a logical alternative explanation but that will involve either simulated/altered reality or that the previous spiritual/religious interpretations are correct.
You can say the entire thing is a psy-op but it doesn't work (because of how old the phenomena is) - so that implies some advanced (future humans?) have been fucking with us the whole time.

Also if u want some of the best proof look at sightings with ammonia related observations. 1933, 1955, and 1980s (not sure on the last one). Two were in Brazil. All witnesses reported the smell of Ammonia. Physical evidence was recorded at the time. Records are now compromised but u might find some. Also plenty more of ammonia cases.

To explain this away (incidents spanning decades) all with similar smells associated.... u are going to employ some real mental masturbation.

>at a certain point im free of responsibility
KYS
Y
S

Th Jewish problem