EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION TO THE US

sfchronicle.com/opinion/article/Will-merit-based-immigration-work-11009897.php

With Bannon and Sessions favoring the idea or European immigration,The RAISE Act and the Merit Based Immigration system. The chances of Europeans coming here might become easier. I was wondering to any Euroanons interested in the idea of moving to the US but can't. If Bannon and a Sessions make this happen during Trump's presidency are you considering moving? I'd recommend suburban band rural areas. The thought of Euroanons coming to America under trump rather then Third Worlders could make us retain our population, bonus if we raise birth rates as well.

What's your thoughts on this Sup Forums specifically Euroanons?

We'll probably only get shit Europeans like Poles,Ukranians,Romanians,Serbians,Albanians. Not sure that is better than Mexicans/Central Americans.

It's a lot better at the most, We'll most likely get some Brits and Krauts in the mix. They seem to be the most interested as well.

What about white South Africans?

FUCK THAT ITS TOO LATE THE IMMIGRANTS WILL ALL BE BROWN NOOOOOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the best way to reverse the
>muh 60%
Meme

And they integrate pretty quickly. Spics do not

White South Africans must have the biggest fucking balls of all time. You coloznize the niggers, and after they gain their (((freedom))) you say "fuck it, we're gonna stay"
Brass fucking balls
You're welcome here

I think they'll gain refugee status soon, Bannon will most likely allow them. Plus if Trump allows them to gain refuge here, the MSM will look like idiots over their refugee promotion.

Fuck off Schlomo Shekelstein

I would advise against this until europe is brown-free. You would need to institute race laws because the brownies game the system way harder.

You have a point Sven, We need some people to fight off the hordes after all.

I'll take poles over Muslims and Mexicans

>What's your thoughts on this Sup Forums specifically Euroanons?
Can Poland into US now?

I would definitely be interested in giving it a go

>>With Bannon and Sessions favoring the idea or European immigration,The RAISE Act and the Merit Based Immigration system. The chances of Europeans coming here might become easier. I was wondering to any Euroanons interested in the idea of moving to the US but can't. If Bannon and a Sessions make this happen during Trump's presidency are you considering moving? I'd recommend suburban band rural areas. The thought of Euroanons coming to America under trump rather then Third Worlders could make us retain our population, bonus if we raise birth rates as well.

I'm fine with that but I want H1Bs to be curtailed completely.

Fuck USA, its worse then Europe

You mean we'll get non-cucked Europeans?

It's like a win-win, become more white AND conservative

*than, you fucking imbecile.

>going from bad to worse
>ever

>Caring about grammer on Sup Forums

je moeder wordt zeker genaait door een turk

Depends how badly we fuck up on upcominh elections.

Slavs > Beaners

>1924 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

I would move to US if it wasn't so fucking hard, this instant.

I've researched green card etc. options and the "easiest" way would be to serve 4 years in US military or find an American wife.

I'm not even poor, I have savings. I'd just like to go and live in a non-cuck country.

this is never going to happen. Bannon has no influence now and it is not clear he ever did. No Europeans will be allowed to move here. 3rd worlders only. We will be accepting Syrian refugees soon wait and see

>going from bad to worse.

Exactly what's happening in Sveristan, Johan.

Oh please, Europeans. Go to Florida in droves and don't race mix. It's hanging of the edge of Western Civilization in the worst way.

Though I'm a green-eyed white, I'm afraid the most undereducated of you would regard me as a beaner just because I'm from Spain. Anyway, I regard the US Constitution as one of the pinnacles of human civilization and I would actually love to move there and contribute to defend it once I'm done working on my PhD here.

I've tried before, but the immigration process is just too damn difficult... unless you are a "refugee" from an islamic country.

Exactly. Ivanka will fix this! We need more immigrants and diversity!

FINALLY

COME TO US POLAND AND EASTERN EUROPE
WE WILL NOT BULLY YOU LIKE EUROSHITS

FUCK MEXICANS

>Cheif Stragist
>One of the highest positions
>No influence

Way to make yourself look dumb shareblue

Yeah, I'm no refugee either obviously. White Finn from far up the northern part of Finland.

Legally immigrating to US is really hard, that's my conclusion after 3 months of studying it - and until American QT somehow gets in the border of Norway I don't see how I could move in there.

I would have liked to thouhg

Until the past year the thought of moving to America was unthinkable to me (apart from a few fleeting moments). I was a lefty tho. I left my commie background as all commies do, having been mugged by reality one time too many, (and I reverted to Catholicism to boot, and now i'm pretty rad trad).
Now I love the thought of moving to the US, especially a good apple pie american wife, oh me oh my, gingham ftw. The only reason I would stay here is to fight for my country. I can't give up on it, my ancestors didn't, and I owe it to them and to my descendants not to give up either. If things become lost, or it becomes apparent that I could have a greater impact based in the states (e.g. first amendment would be nice) then the calculus might change.

i get warm fuzzy feeling when people wanna move to my country.

i am willin to marry an user :3

i am also a straight male not female but gay marriage is legal here. and you can get papers

tfw I'm a Serb immigrant

I guarantee it will still have retarded requirements that are like jumping through burning hoops to get in though. Like "hurr need a 5 year university diploma goy now go get debt and waste years of your life for it!"

Hey don't take the Poles, we fucking need them. We've had to put up with the shitty politics of importing a load of them and the effect that has had on wages and self employed tradesmen which has been devastating, but now they're here and they're great at least the good ones which is most so can we keep them please i think they might actually help us win against the muzzies when it all kicks off which it will obviously. thanks.

There actually lots of educated vets, computer programmers, and people with master's degrees from places like Bulgaria who end up working in Western Europe as maids and cleaners

i want to move to america and live deep in the woods with nothing but yuge forest surrounding me

I would probably make use of it if things turn even worse and it becomes clear that german is no longer a safe place to raise a family
but it would really bother me to exchange Europes beautiful culture and nice climate with that of America

they have to go through an uncucking process before they are allowed to enter. I don't any of that Euro liberalism shit here. redpilled only

I'd just like to live in a ranch at Texas.

I would move to America and have Americans do stuff for free for me, like fix my car and teach me how to shoot

You'll be getting quintessentially British Anglos and true blue Frenchies (Algerian).

Whites don't run!

>Romanians
>Shit

Can't speak for the other nations, but have you heard of romanians in the US, even though there are millions? I bet you haven't, and that's because Romanians actually integrate.

How can you leave your country? Fucking traitors to your nation

I once worked as a waiter in a country club in Wisconsin, best summer ever. Only white people + great nature + traditional european virtues.

>no hispanics on chart
completely true data, not in any way falsififed

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA

thats why anime is superior

>are you considering moving?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sup Hitler, how many kikes have you killed lately?

>2017
>not pissing on the eternal language

fok off

>If Bannon and a Sessions make this happen during Trump's presidency are you considering moving?

Yes. I'd move in a heartbeat.I have already saved up some good money for a new start somewhere else and I for one would love to live and work in the US. I am a real German (not an Ahmed), am fluent in English, skilled, redpilled and have no criminal records at all.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Nah. Too oil dependent.
Collapse coming during our lifetime.

>EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION TO THE US
IT'S EMIGRATION, YOU FUCKING RETARD, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO CORRECT YOU ON THIS?

>majority of europeans move to the US after clear anti white bias from immigrants
>immigrants just follow them after getting enough money for plane ride

Yeah, no thanks, stay where you are m8s. Ill fend for myself in my bunker with my dog and my guns

We are just going to get 2nd generation Algerians from France, 1 generation Pakis from UK.

Yep. In order to get the "correct" Europeans we need to make immigration only for white Europeans, which will never happen.

Opening our borders to Europeans will be getting third world parasites that came to Europe from shithole middle eastern countries.

Much better. White and uncucked.

I think they're already know, They'll deport the refugees like they're doing right now.

I know many swedes that are almost obsessed with moving to the US and have been forced to return after internships because of visa issues. This is a great suggestion and can't be shot down for muhh racism or any other stupid reason.

They'll deport their refugees to us and then proceed to virtue signal by taking in more refugees. That's how utterly retarded Western Europe has become.

I'm talking about us not Europe, ICE will just contain the refugees and send them back.

>that's because Romanians actually integrate.

LMAO

STFU gypsy.

If I had job opportunities I'd move.
If it means losing your former nationality, then I wouldn't.

The three things I like about America is nature, less taxes and gun rights.
Everything else is better here already.
If only we had a capable government instead of 50 years of incompetent crooks

I think there would be a lot of europeans that would like to move to america. And i welcome them with open arms as long as they respect me and my country.

Even in this photo you can see the BS.

>Poles,Ukranians,Romanians,Serbians,Albanians

They are all shit. Don't do this burgerland! Your elderly will suffer.

I'm 100% in. I'm shamefully participate in the 'Diversity Visa Lottery', every year. The only chance I could get in.

Watch as we get all the brown mutts, Muslims and Turks who think they're European

They're billions of times better than Mexifilth, Paco.

Oregon and Washington are good for that so long as you don't live in the cities.

you want a bunch of cucked leftists to move here? and turn us into sweden?

Give me a job senpai

I want to come to the land of the free

Funny thing is the leftists wouldn't move as they love the diversity.

Ive been thinking about internship at SpaceX for a while

hell, me too.

We are starting to see niggers being voted in by other niggers. A record number of them got in the latest municipal elections.

btw, WE'RE FUCKING FULL.

My grandparents were Croatian immigrants and they integrated just fine. Their neighbor even helped them learn English in their spare time.

They do you fucking moron. Unlike in Europe, you need a fucking visa to emigrate to the US. Obviously gypsies didn't get approved. Ethnic romanians have integrated perfectly in the US. Also you not an american, so what the fuck do you know about romanians in the US? KYS retard

>tfw you'll never live on a small American family owned farm
>tfw i'll never grow my own food
>tfw i'll never be greeted by my daughters and wife and the smell of a home cooked meal after a days work with my sons on the farm
>tfw i'll never take my sons shooting after supper
>my wife will never bring me and my kids lemonade while we're sitting on our porch watching the sun set
>we'll never sit there enjoying the cool breeze and the crickets chirping while talking about our day and what we have planned for tomorrow
>i'll never get to hear the dreams and aspirations of my sons as they tell me everything with a look of wonder on their faces

just kill me now, i've suffered enough

I was born on the wrong side of the pond. I curse the gods for it.

I just want to live in a little cabin in the mountains

let me in pls

I would like to move to the USA, I am ethnic german, (100% aryan skull shape), currently working as a physician in oncology and currently finishing specialization in bladder cancer treatment.

The state of Montana would be nice to live in, it has the least amount of niggers.

I’m finishing a comouter engineering, wanna go to colorado, is.this.the right choice?

i feel you. thats the dream..

>Not wanting non-cucked europeans

I sure they will prefer some muslim cum guzzling fagot from Denmark. Go prep your bull Ahmed

>Get a bunch of Commie-hating Slavs

Nice, that's an upgrade

Hello chaim

I don't know why any Europeans ITT would want to move to the Jewnited States of Mexico. I fucking hate this country.

Colorado officially welcomes all my true European bros (Muslims BTFO).

Did pol's /ourguy/ win?

Albanians are turk rape babies not europeans

Come to CO. MD Anderson runs a great onco site in Denver.

because my country is a vassal state.of Merkel's Germanic Union of Shit.

Niggers only live in inner city areas of big cities so they're usually easy to avoid. Same with beaners too.

Praise Allah I'll move to the imperialist belly yes!

Allahu Ackbar brothers we USA now!