"""Pro-lifers""" irrevocably BTFO and exposed as the fucking hypocrites you really are

"""Pro-lifers""" irrevocably BTFO and exposed as the fucking hypocrites you really are.

>Defenseless embryo has the same value as a murderer

Not even against abortion and this is retarded.

>O
Executing a Murderer is just

killing an innocent is murder.

Putting to death one who takes an innocent life is required therefore abortionists must be executed in a Just Society

they are right, we need to put abortionists on death row

Innocent until proven guilty. these aborted niglets haven't even had a chance to hold up a liquor store.

>dangerous parasite has the same value as another dangerous parasite
Fixed :)

how have you escaped justice?

Nice meme. "Justice" is a laughably-flawed invention because everyone past the age of 13 (read: not the immature, intellectually-stunted population of this board) knows that morality is *relative* and *subjective*. You can't base something objective on something subjective, moron.

This woman is/will be a mother someday. This empowered female, who will someday raise a child, views the worth of unborn children on the same level as some of the most dangerous convicted felons.

you are a fool if you believe truth is relative

Problem with death row is that justice system isn't perfect and they convicted innocent people.
Abortion should be performed, because the problem is why do people even get impregnated if they don't want children, so problem might be drugs, bad parenting or rape, so that needs to be fixed. Abortion can't be fixed so easily, even if you fix what i just mentioned, it a more complex issue. The thing with abortion is that if you ban it, then you forcing people and that isn't improving country as whole, you got Africa/Latin America as example. I can tell you this, if Asia didn't had abortions they wouldn't probably be advancing in economy as much as right now.

>my personal opinions are truth
LMAOOOOOOOO

t. redditor

Relatively speaking, you should be raped my a pack of feral niggers

Oh boy, here comes the edgy racism because you don't have an argument. Pathetic.

So you're saying the fetus should get a trial and a right to appeal? I'd be okay with that.

> False Dichotomo : Electric Marxist Critical Theory Boogaloo, Degeneracy Edition.

>Look, mom, I took a word with two different definitions so I could take two things that are completely different and make them sound the same! My arguments are so clever!

Didn't know you had a point worth arguing

>People eat apples but don't like Pepsi

If you deny a person their right to life, your right to life is revoked. This is true both in the logical sense, and the utilitarian. Your problem, is you arrived at moral relativism and assumed it was the be all and end all of rationalism. This is not true. Relativism as a philosophy is only a question, not an answer. It's a good question, and all real philosophies are defined by how they answer it, but failing to get past the idea that no person's view can, in and of itself, hold moral value for all.

Which is why any moral philosophy worthy of the name must find a source for values completely external to the views of a single person or group of people. So, you have arrived at the gateway of enlightenment, a simple statement, "Your belief does not make something true." At this point, you can either stop seeking truth, as it will never satisfy you as much as your own comforting delusion, or you must subject potential truths to testing independent of your own opinion. You must find a reason external to yourself to believe in something. If you cannot do that, you are a moral coward, a cynic and the worst sort of pseudo-intellectual.

You stupid motherfucker.

Death row inmate - Proven to have murdered one or more people in cold blood. With guns, knives, axes, a can of gasoline, whatever. Intentionally took another human life for .... "because", money, whatever. That bastard deserves to fucking die you miserable piece of shit. Or would you rather we invite them to live with you? How about you share a cell with a murdering, probably rapist asshole for a year? Stupid bitch.

Unborn baby - Hasn't done a fucking thing to another person ever. Completely innocent. Never lied, never stole, never raped you, never murdered you. Nothing. The only thing an aborted baby had the misfortune of was becoming a person inside the womb of a miserable cunt that didn't want to be bothered with the consequences of her actions. Since God made us or we crawled out of the slime (take your pick) sex has been the only means of human reproduction.

Murderers - guilty.

Unborn baby - innocent.

You stupid, miserable, illogical, retarded, ethically and morally bankrupt cunt.

>fetuses are equivalent to criminals

wtf i love dismembering 23 week old fetuses and selling their parts to genomic research organizations now

>Killing a convicted criminal is the same thing as killing a baby.
Really gives you a look into the liberal mindframe

le so egdy xD

Do you even know what that word means?

Murder innocents, free murderers. Sounds like a liberal jew.

One has a potential shot at life of doing good while the other fucked up in ways that shouldn't be shown any remorse.

>Killing
>Mindframe
>Sick
{{{YOU}}}
Did that compute.

Killing people convicted of murder and rape&murder is a lot different then killing an innocent baby before its born, retard. I support early-term abortion but your argument is retarded

Yes, if forced to make the choice, i would gladly murder you before performing an abortion on a defenseless baby. You can defend yourself physically or in a court and have done more evil than the baby.

Women think their babies are guilty of inconveniencing them in the same way that criminals are guilty of murdering someone. That's why they a pro-abortion and because they're so selfish they see the babies incoviencing them as worse than someone else murdering a stranger who they don't know

Seriously, think about it

women do really think their unborn babies are guilty of the crime of inconveniencing them. It just goes back to women being selfish and narcissistic which everyone knows is true.

But there are plenty of people that protest the death penalty, to the point where some states don't even have it (unlike abortions)

Like for instance, have you ever gotten food for a girl and then she get's mad at you because she orders the wrong thing or it tastes bad?

This is the same reason women get mad at their unborn babies and kill them, or sometimes their infants that are already born

>a psycopath who is a danger to society is the same as the future of a society

No, i would laugh in a bitches face if she tried this. Stop being a fucking cuck, toothpaste

>niggers are the future of society

Because people on death row are convicted criminals, babies haven't done anything wrong. What a retarded post.

>society is the real sociopath

How can our eyes be real?

>have you ever gotten food for a girl and then she get's mad at you because she orders the wrong thing or it tastes bad?
All jokes aside, does this really happen?

They will be the future of your society if you don't do something about them, like paid sterilizations

SPBP

Actually you are correct, HOWEVER it is not up to you to decide which kind of justice is the best kind, that is for your betters to decide, for people who are smarter and more virtuous than you. They know better than you what kind of life you must lead and what is good for you. Sure, it may be subjective, but through their greater intellect and virtuous nature these people can discover which subjective path is objectively the best for society and for the sheep that reside within it. Defer to your betters whore.

>using logic on Sup Forums in response to a picture of a facebook post which was posted only in an attempt to make a bold gotcha claim and bait people into morality debates for the purpose of fulfilling a superiority complex

isghiggydiggy

How many Abortions are carried out each year and how many executions are carried out each year?

>matilda kemp