Trump Lifts Ban on Hunting Hibernating Bears

theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/trump-rids-ban-on-hunting-bears-and-wolves-in-alaska-refuges/81051/

Great, just the policy America needs to save the economy. I'm sure this will be very popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETgmlcIED6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Furs are good money

Trump did surprisingly well in his first week with TPP retraction. What the hell happened?

>bears go off to hibernate
>find one
>it doesn't know you're there because it's fucking hibernating
>shoot it
>WE WUZ HUNTERS, CHECK OUT MY EPIC KILL LADS

This isn't hunting, this is faggotry

jews, neocons, and neolibs

>2 terms of liberals piss and shitting their pants wailing over every single tiny thing Trump does
It is going to be a fun 8 years

It's better Pooh dies in his sleep desu senpai

this
I don't bear hunt though but if it was deer hunting like this i would be ashamed of myself and im one of those saltlick fags

I was conflicted as shit in this election and felt like not a single candidate really aligned with a good set of my ideals.

But I didn't really have an issue with anything Trump has done until this.
This is retarded as shit, THESE guys are not hunters, they are fucking pussies. They're just shooting a sleeping animal, no hunt involved, no skill. Fuck them

how the fuck you gon pose with a bear you shot while he was sleepin mayne

Bears and wolves in Alaska are cunts. There's so many of them you can't go anywhere without a .45 so fuck em.

We need to get Ivanka out of the White House and Trump's sons in. Bannon should recruit them to his side. Look at them. They are rich, white, male safari hunters. Cuck SJWs hate them. The Trump sons will never, ever side with anti-white democrats.

Faggot

wtf this and syria are making me dislike trump

You fuckers realize the most states have almost full autonomy over their fish and wildlife right? Its not the federal governments job to protect a fucking bear, its the states that have bear populations job.

This also lifts the ban on slaughtering wolf den cubs and hunting these animals from helicopters.

I live in Alaska. We've had problems with bears and wolves killing pets, breaking into garages to eat garbage and pet food, etc.

Also this was the Senate that did this, not Trump.

Please stop feeling "bad" for bears and realize they are deadly beasts who are a nuisance in modern society.

It's called population control, tea drinker

That's good. The purpose of this is to reduce the number of predators so that that there are more moose and elk.

Nice picture. Why not show the picture of a wolf killing prey or a pet dog? Hmmm?

Fucking furry faggot

Did you faggots read the article? This is for predator control. Cull the heard. No mercy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETgmlcIED6E

Trump remove the FEDERAL rules on bear hunting. This allows each state to have its own rules about bear hunting in their state as is appropriate for the conditions there. A state like Alaska with a high bear population shouldn't be required to abide by the same rules as somewhere like Mississippi where bears are incredibly rare.

Oi, dumb dumbs.

this is to allow federal wildlife dudes to cull bears while they hibernate, if they need too.

not for average joe to go kill them, since most states still have laws denying that.

I truly hate this retard. Trump is literally the worst US president ever. And his kids are even more fucked up.

>A joint bill from the U.S. House and Senate, signed off by President Donald Trump on Monday, revokes an Obama-era rule that bans "predator control" hunting on Alaska's refuges.
I'm not entirely sure what predator control hunting is but I'm certain defense isn't what it is referring too. Alaska is pretty wild though.

because cubs don't hunt fool.

>we have to kill them or they'll die

Fuck off back to re-titie, you fucking shill.

This is a bad move by Trump. A truly retarded thing, even worse than the 59 expensive Tomahawks to damage some airfield which now requires just a repaving.

> bear eating some berries
> aim
> shoot it a mile away with a high caliber rifle while it doesn't know you're even there
> wow look at my awesome hunting skill lads
How is this any different faggot

Sport hunters are little dick faggots, no exceptions.

brits are just retarded that's all

Actually listening to the news saying it damaged nothing, kys

bear just had to git gud

Oh yeah, go get decked out in war paint and camo pants with a giant rifle and find a big, strong, beautiful bear with cubs that's fucking sleeping and shoot it in the head. You'll get loads of pussy. You're just as bold and fierce as the native American warriors. Maybe hang it above your fishing trophies you earned after sending high electric volts through the water. People who shoot hibernating bears and call themselves hunters are dishonorable cheats. You don't even deserve the title if the bear were conscious when you did it. Kill a bear with a sword or a spear, and I'll be impressed.

>removing useless overBEARing Federal restrictions and giving the decision back to the States is a bad thing

Don't you have to drive your wife over to the refugee camp to help with their sexual emergencies?

>tavor
Why not just throw menorahs at them?

I don't know man, he took down an elephant with just a pocketknife and some belt-cigarettes.

I wouldn't mess with this dude.

>skoal
What are you gay?

Trips of truth--game hunting is for faggots.

>hunting
>not using bow and arrow or at least a fucking crossbow
cowardly pieces of shit

Bow hunting is fun as fuck

Because THIS was definitely the most pressing issue facing America. When is the first section of the fucking wall going to be built?

I don't know why, but this story made me laugh out loud.

It's a satire you thilly gooses

At which point in your life did you decide to be gay?

Bears on suicide watch!

I don't really care how animals get killed as long as this doesn't cause the stock to get depleted

not to mention the elephant seemed to have a gun

doesn't matter; something as stupid as BEARS RIGHTS shouldn't be allowed. humans should shoot them whenever they want

we all know youre the real shill faggot the faggy way you type like a limpwristed liberal cuck gives you away everytime

If corporations can be people, so can bears.

Don't you have to shoot a sleeping bear... after you fuck your pal John-Boy in the arse?

Wtf I didn't vote for this, I'm sure even in Russia the savage poachers don't kill bears during hibernation

>Hunting a hibernating bear
That's just cheating

>shooting a bear from a mile away
>not good hunting skills

>Right to keep bear arms
I don't know what you're going on about, lad. It's in the Constitution clear as crystal.

Why do liberals care more about animal deaths them human deaths?

I'm not sure you understand what corporate personhood means. It means the corporation is an entity on its own and can be interacted with separately from the individuals working for it.

if a delivery driver hits you in the cross walk, you don't sue the driver, and the CEO, and the guy in accounting, and all that. You sue the company as an entity and your interaction with the employees is done by proxy.

That's not any different, that's still faggotry

the redpilled way to hunt is with a bayonet

Wow the autism with this one, i bet you never even set foot in the wilderness let alone know a shit hunting.

Okay but for real now, Canada lad is right that this is kind of messed up. For one thing, killing a bear that's in hibernation doesn't even require or constitute as 'hunting' it, requires no skill whatsoever, and implies a desire to straight up kill for no purpose other than to post on social media about how you don't play by natures rules. I mean that shit is just plain wrong.

And if a bear eats you, you sue the bear not shoot it.
Whats the problem?

Because they live in the city and have never seen a wild animal in their life.

They don't? I'm sure they see plenty of other Liberals on the daily.

Anybody here seen that video where a woman killed a bear then had sex on top of it?

Virginia is filled with these

youre a Jew

Any habibi who just arrived to Germ-many wouldn't know about that movie. That said I bet you helped produce with that chink fag-director

>had sex
With the dead bear?

Sport hunters are the only thing funding nature preserves to keep a lot of African wildlife alive.

Fucking hell, tell me this didn't happen. Even if it did happen, just please tell me that it didn't so I can keep that tiny bit of hope. That's just disgusting.

why couldnt I be born into a life like this fuck my shit parents

No. She had just recently killed the bear in the forest, then she splattered the dead bears blood all over her, then she got in doggystyle on top of the dead bear while some other guy was ramming her from behind.

>a mile away

Impressive. That means you probably killed it on the first shot too

it did happened. The world is full of weird people. And the girl was fairly attractive too.

Rednecks are just forest ninja assassins.

Well it's not such a big deal. It then goes to the realm of states rights. The federal government shouldn't have laws specifically targeting states when it would be much better suited for a law in the state itself.

s-source

What kind of dickhead would want to hunt a sleeping bear? This is the gayest shit.

>not hunting totally naked and weaponless means you're a faggot

Kill yourself fudd

Bears actually deserve more rights than most people, they literally dindu nuffin.

Population control is the reason the bear on the California flag is extinct.

>we have to kill 50 so that we don't have an extra 50 eating all the food
>we need to eliminate 50 so that 200 don't die/starve.
Yes, you fucking mong. God I hate cityfags

>it's good if it makes people angry
Hello, r/The_Donald!

>Tavor because rednecks/coutnry boys are also massive ZOGbots

Nice one user.

Sorry, bro. No sauce. It was a a fairly long time ago, before I even knew how to download videos.

Which fucking pussy hunts a fucking unarmed animal with a gun at long range?

You use a spear, you fight the animal. That's the only way to prove you're superior.

Hunting wolves, bears, elephants (etc) with guns is what girls do.

who fucking cares?

there used to be lions in Europe but people killed them all because its not nice living around dangerous animals

Do you want to live in India where tigers go on murder sprees, pouncing on people in the rice fields and shitting streets?

The repeal was of federal regulations that dictated how one state could control it's animal populations, animals not in any way endangered or struggling in that state. Hunters will not be allowed to go shoot a hibernating bear, state wildlife agents might. The US has used a state-management of wild game for decades, allowing each state to tailor their plan of action to the specific conditions in that state. This model can be much more dynamic and quickly adapted to changing circumstances than a national level of control could be. It's what allows certain states to hold wolf hunting seasons while others still don't. It's up to each state's department of natural resources (or fish&game or whatever) to determine the best method of control. If Alaska is seeing signs of higher than desired levels of predators, they're the ones that should decide how to best cull the population. On the other hand, some animals such as migratory birds are managed on both the state and federal levels.

In my opinion this state-centered model has worked very well. It allowed my own state of WI to decide its response to chronic wasting disease on a county-by-county basis. I don't think it's feasible that a federal level of management could have tailored the response in every state so specifically.

Now, whether or not Alaska chooses to use these practices is another issue, but the law dictating how they could was, in my opinion, a federal over reach.

Also remember that state wildlife agencies are managing the health of an entire population, not each individual animal. If the overall population of grizzlies/wolves/whatever would benefit from a decreased number of animals, a cull is not immoral (at least in my opinion). How they do it and the ethics of that choice, though, probably falls differently for each person.

classic self-defense, case closed

REEEEEEEE STOP

i personally do all my bear hunting in wide open plains too. though i've never actually found a bear yet. strange.

>killing poor little defenseless, harmless, tiny, cute, and nice teddy bears :c
>worse than killing 999999 chillens in Syriananistan
B-but muh chillens ;_;

Kys shill.

a mile long shot is fucking incredible but if you dont hunt with a sword youre a faggot

>Tfw my country is enforcing its stereotype even further with each passing day.
>Pic extremely related
I'm sorry, all other nations.

where i live bears will regularly swagger right up to your house and dig through your garbage. you have to keep all the garbage in your house until trash day

>killing hibernating animals in their dens

Tell me Alaskans don't actually do this.
It's just not cricket.

Trumps America is pretty cucked so far.

Hey leafs will a hibernating bear wake up if you rape it sexually? I know bestiality is legal there and you have many bears as well.