DAILY REMINDER TO ALL CHRISTIAN DOGS

We Muslim Turks liberated Istanbul in 1453 and turned Hagia Sophia into a mosque
No one ever dared to change that ever since that year. It was, is and will be a mosque
Vatican is next.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Siege_of_Malta
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also Berlin, Rome, London and Paris.

Muslims never managed to build a dome like this one, they always crumbled down. Just saying.
This is why there is som many columns inside mosques

ÇOMAR DETECTED

Who cares?
We will conquer, die and kill in the name of Allah
Senin de sonun yakın ekşici cuck. Batılılarla beraber kaçarsın artık

WELL SAİD BROTHER ALLAHU EKBER LA İLAHE İLALLAH WE WİLL CONQUER WEST THEİR WOMEN WİLL BE OUR SEX SLAVES

Allahü Ekber.

turkroach subhuman detected genocide is coming

Nobody cares anymore. You are all jewish pawns and will be slaves anyway. Just a tool to be used.

I can't wait to see Turkey become a third world shithole again after Erdogan wins the referendum.

The only thing coming is your end
Dont worry though, as long as you pay your jizya tax we wont touch you

***P R O X Y***

Roach

Haha,populations growing faster than their economies. Great economic policy.

>Europe
>White
Lol

Take it. Christ's Kingdom is not of this Earth. We don't care.

Those blonde girls usually get impregnated by muslim man these days. White man are useless drunks and gamers.

You get beat up by Russia constantly and if it wasn't for Britain and France you'd be a Russia vassal.

aklımda olan da oydu zaten barbar kardeşim. sizin gibi maymunlarla yaşamayı düşünmüyorum

Still a museum buddy

Ok Im still going to reply even if you did not and this is a memetalk. Why dont you go after jews? Christians are like no more and you can dominate them anyway as their faith is nearly dead but why not destroy the ones who will shackle you. Or are you a jew yourself?

Are you okay with living in illusion of power? Are you okay with jews rulling over muslims and all the land?

It is a fucking museum today you faggot

we will kill both jews and christians alhamdulillah, As holy quran said: "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

LOL It is a 3rd world shithole already. look at the monkeys talking shit here. here monkeys elect taller monkey to fuck them. this subhumans has no brain as you can observe.

>"liberated"
>i dont know what the word liberated means

friendly reminder of all the times the ottoman empire has got destroyed by the Ruskies and only survived because the Brits hated the Russians.
a few other remarks
>has never defeated a country that was not in ruins in the last 700 years
>only still exists because the great powers did not want greece to hold both sides of the aegean
>got ass kicked by undeveloped and broke balkan nations and lost all balkan possessions
>has made literally no advancements for humanity
>in the Ottoman empire turks were workers and farmers because they were too stupid to get educated, meanwhile greeks, armenians, and jews were wealthy businessmen and ministers

ITT roaches trying to feel relevant.
You inbreed abominations are not more relevant to the world than annoying mosquitoes.

cmon man, stop making the rest of the Muslims look bad. Islam expansionism isn't what you should be striving for; clearing the bad image of Islam and getting rid of extremist groups is what you should be striving for. Unless of course, you're part of the extremism, which you probably are. In that case, good luck.

The problem is that jews have under control a lot of muslims in power. They are using your own people as a weapon. Christians and jews are definitely not friends. Only the modern retarded liberals think that. Its all illusion. Jews are actually more of enemy than any christian of today can be. Do you not see how they use muslims to kill christians and atheist (mostly whites)? They just want them to kill each other. Is that not worse? What do you think will happen once whites are gone? Jews will have all the power, weapons and leaders under their command to make muslims slave race. You cant win if you are not willing to put differences aside for now and attack the common enemy of all life that is the parasitic jew.

Digits are proof I speak the truth. Kek acknowledges the parasites that are jews.

>Banter of deceased Empires

piss off mudscum

How does it feel to know that your parents are cousins?

If Europe cuts trade with Turkey, Turkey would be destroyed economicaly idiot roaches
And be sure to visit us again, Ivan waits to demolish you again

Whats with all the roachposting today? Didnt ergoobdan get rid of their interbutts?

Check them digits! Fucking turkroach, thinking he's worth more than a shitskin slave that he is. Good luck getting through the orthodox balkans and catholic western slavs, you subhuman.

I sense a weekly Turk hate thread approaching.

it bout to pop off now, jesus. you inbred shitskins have poked the bear one too many times.

>liberated

From the native invaders?

>No one ever dared to change that ever since that year. It was, is and will be a mosque
You know that Ataturk turned it into a museum right?

DEUS VULT!

>Vatican is next.
I believe you

*Eastern Evropa intensifies*

Still trying? Last time didn't ended so well.

"It" arrived.

Try and take Vienna for old times sake. The poles no longer have Winged Hussars.

Checked Ruskie magica

>daily reminder that the vatican was there since before your silly cult existed and always will

What's that supposed to mean mate?

And Vienna already have a lot of shitskins and poles are not welcome anymore by politicians or plebs who think they take their jobs so it would be easy pickings but why bother if in the end he was, is and will be a slave to the eternal jew?

>Vatican is next.

So are you tryubg to prove muslims are just thieves who relly on Christians to built everything great, beautiful or worthwhile whereas you muslims just create piles of dead bodies and insanity.

It's ok.

we already know.

Say thank you for flight, printing, electrification, the internet, antibiotics and the internal combustion engine you savage and remember if attack the Lords Church he will strike you down like a fly

Reminder that Turks couldn't remove Christ with the Virgin Mary on the Hagia Sophia's ceiling, a poignant allegory that while they can destroy earth, they can never destroy heaven.

Deus vult.

>he's a follower of abraham

>>daily reminder that the vatican was there since before your silly cult existed and always will

Truth the heat and the sand in his crotch has distorted his tiny muslim brain

>liberating a country from itself and its legacy as a cultural center of the western world to being an irrelevant 3rd world nation rife with terrorism that has and will never be recognized as a successor to the Romans

the joke is on you. nobody wants it anymore, roach. it was the city of the worlds desire when it was greek.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam, just different forms of jew

>tfw knowing that slav rapebabies shitting on us are just actually passive-aggressive cries for unification

As much as I hate roaches I can't imagine them kneeling kissing black mens dirty feet

*Eastern Orthodox keking intensifies*

>implying when muds rule the world they wont turn on all the niggers and enslave them

>slavs in the balkans can actually say they were once a part of the roman empire and roaches cant
>still practice eastern orthodoxy and will never accept kebab

All is just a tool for the jew. The hardest pill that most will never swallow it seems and that will be the the death of civilization if parasite kills the host and then only darkness will remain as the parasite will meet his end with no host.

lol. u r right my firend.

thats all very cute albert, come back to bed now,
thats enough Sup Forums for today, my dick is hard.

yknow im surprised Sup Forums hasnt converted to islam en masse considering they share so many sentiments

stfu spagetti...

wow a gay speaks... come here dutch boi.

american.... shut up...

just shut up...

>Ottomans
>pwned the West
You have to go back buddy!

What about moscow?

And we will turn the other cheek, you will be judged.

Yes Brother. It won't be long before we have another invincible Caliphate. Europe is ours.

Cik lan Ataturkun sipa Yeni Osmanli Hilaft''ten. Butun aileni kisacagaz degilse.

lithuania ? banana republic ? u did nothing idiot. lol

believe in Jesus.

cute British guys are my fetish, not the women. but (you) user. give us some of your sweet, delicious ass, i swear to god makes me hard just thinking about it.

congratulations on byzantium. ever since you have experienced a painfully slow decline throughout the centuries though.

about 100 years ago a wise turk identified your stupid arab religion as the primary cause for your demise.

but right know you think to know it better again.

i'd be careful. tough times are ahead for religious fuckheads like you.

the year is 2017

roachposting is still a thing

SAGE

thanks.

Another? I guess the last one wasn't invincible, Achmed.

Germany on the top. Agree
But didn't you lose nearly every war against russia?

get away from my cute ass, rashid, unless youve got some oil prince money to rain on it

a-user hes irish not itallian

u know nothing jon snow...

In 2083 the Hagia Sophia will be turned into an Odinist temple with Varg as the high priest.

>Turkish education

>dying for jewish fairytail

i'd literally pay you a grand for an hour dude. its so hard finding guys to pay upfront like that.

MKA would commit national suicide if he could see you now.

Irish/Italian, both pretend to be white as often

lol we already in.

It was invincible for more than 600 years. Until they were stabbed in the back by treacherous secular traitors. Now we know very well how to take care of them.

But Christ will make his triumphant return to reclaim what is rightfully his. The beast will only reign for a short time as it is written.

Your prophet was an ugly schizophrenic dwarf that said there are goats in outer space

Amen to that user.

This is now a thread about all things pigs.

Daily reminder t*rks were thoroughly btfo by a fucking tiny island full of weird italian/french/british hybrids

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Siege_of_Malta

>inb4 SIL BUNU

aah okay

will do will do taking notice alright? alright.

*goatfucker*

Real men aren't afraid of pigs.

lan orospu çocuğu kemalist amcığı şerefiz pezevenk adamlar 14 yıldır siktik sizi burda mı ağlıyosunuz şimdi de hadi vpnle kendini ingiliz falan avrupalı göster de avrupalı hisset kendini onursuz köpek