I am allowed to have this. you're not allowed to have a kitchen knife

i am allowed to have this. you're not allowed to have a kitchen knife.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicguncompany.co.uk/legal.htm
shootinguk.co.uk/answers/firearms-certificate-age-limit-6574
srf.ch/news/schweiz/so-sind-schweizer-schuetzen-betroffen
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Allowed

Kys bootlicker thats a right not a privledge

I don't need either of those because there are no niggers in my country

I'm allowed to have THIS

>allowed

oh yeah lick that boot

> implying

Cool bro
How's the crippling depression going?
On the bright side,a gun can cure depression and out you of this existential nightmare

R8 my truck

fpbp

8/8 would plow innocents with

>hyundai
Shit tier truck

>How's the crippling depression going?
That blatant projection lmao

also stop bumping slide threads

>Not 20" barrel

may as well be a kitchen knife, t b h

Nice airsoft, I own one of those too.

I can own pretty much any semi-automatic weapon legally in Canada but it's not hard to find a AR15s illegally in my city. Guns are nigger-tier though.

only white thing in your country

LOL allowed? No one can allow you anything or nothing. Your right to live freely is up to you.

>Be american
>Post about muh freedom
>Gun doesn't have pic related

it seems your gun has 20 round burst option

We're working on it, Swissbro.

Soon we can issue every male a knife and a K31 on his 16th birthday

>Russia
>No ak47
What

Technically we can also own these sorts of weapons, in fact you can even own a fully automatic weapon in the UK with the right license (called a section 5 license). You can even get a shotgun license at 14.

classicguncompany.co.uk/legal.htm

shootinguk.co.uk/answers/firearms-certificate-age-limit-6574

clean it you degenerate

#Ban assault trucks

Cannae chop breed with an AR

i was actually stoped by police for having sharp kitchen knife ~17 cm . i was drawing chapel on the promenade and i use very sharp knive to sharp coal and pencils . policeman and police woman step by and told me to go home and leave my knive there .
meanwhile rusian imigrants walk the nights streets with a a fucking 25 cm scythes (boston in uk)

How about you plebes come back when you're operating on my level?

Enjoy having that taken away Swissbro, your representatives voted in the EU parliament to tighten your gun laws.

srf.ch/news/schweiz/so-sind-schweizer-schuetzen-betroffen

So why don't you actually have one?

>if there aren't any niggers, you don't need a kitchen knife
BIN

I am allowed to have this. It's just semi-automatic carbine

I have this. IAM now accepted in your gun club ?

The only reason that most Americans on Sup Forums and /k/ are alive is that if we off ourselves the liberals will use our death in their statistics to take our guns, therefore wevlive to spite the left.

its both you uptight queefeating sissyboy

this is the primary difference between america and the faggoty euro countries that have some form of gun ownership. theirs can be rescinded at the stroke of a pen and they have the nanny state babysitting their every move to even clean and oil the damn thing

>Dust in FCG

Clean that shit

I dont need that, I could kill you in nineteen different ways with a sealed box of any pasta.

>that image
>you hacked into mount and blade, YOU MONSTERS

Clean your rifle, moron.

russians cant own rifles until owning smoothbores for a period of years as proof they are responsible, and even then they are restricted in how many rifles they can own and what types and need permits and a host of other shit to make sure their government controls them. russia has a history of rooting out dissidents with corrupt regimes...they like to keep tabs on who owns the guns

>France

How?

better hide that before it gets seized

That particular gun is actually exempt from the EU regulation.

But the broader point that you're making is correct. No more AK47 etc.

Will clean it next WK (exercises for the reserves). Will have plenty of time there.

>edgy frog

>fingerless gloves

No, you will have to convert it to semi auto and your magazines will be limited to 10 rounds. Also you will have to renew your permit every 5 years with a psychological evaluation and proof of participation in shooting tournaments. Furthermore, the EU will establish a mental health database for gun owners, which can be used to revoke your ""right"".

Whats going on in your country, i thought that the SVP was pro gun? You had a chance to stop it in the council of interior ministers, but you didn't? Why?

>guns are nigger tier

Guns are for killing niggers

Kek

Ikr, feels bad to be a euro cuck....I'm sick of having to hide my knife all the time. Sometimes dropping it in a bush if police come over.

It's not about guns, it's about freedom. And neither you, nor we, have it.

Don't be a fuck, bin that truck.

Yeah what part of 'the government shall not infringe the right to bear arms' allows for that bullshit? Kind of hard to have a well regulated militia with non military tier guns.

I will take you on right now faggot!

>no scope
pleb

Save a cuck, park that truck.

This shit has not been signed into law here yet. In addition to that somewhat similar legislation to what the EU is trying to force on us was proposed in 2011 and rejected by the voters.

In addition to that just this year the EU tried to force tax reform down our throats and voters rejected it.

There's some hope. Not much, but some.

>You will never live in a free country

>Russia
>ak47
Is this mid ~1970?

mfw the kitchen knife police confiscated my kitchen, put me under house arrest and took away my cat because her claws are sharp.
mfw they smashed my TV as I refuse to pay a licence fee to the BBC.
mfw I have to eat with my hands because cutlery is illegal in UK
mfw the appropriate authorities removed my furniture because I could injure myself on unprotected corners.

Kek

I'm also allowed to own one if I join a gun club.

go ahead and have your gimped ar15. go ahead and call the country free.

you dont need america to have freedom. kids in country africa get real toys.

You're not 'allowed', it's an inalienable right. But nice try commie.

>I'm also allowed to own one if I join a gun club.

Yeah but only in .22lr. So you might as well buy an airgon. There are semi auto airguns out there with more firepower and larger calibers.

>Iron sights
>Dirty as fuck
>No 15 spare mags
>No floor compartments full of spam cans

It's like you're trying to be 360 no scoped by the government you trust.

Texas is right.

If you don't get to have an autocannon on your lawn, you're not free.

You didnt understand how freedom works my friend

10/10

Savage

Auto cannons are fucking hot

11/10 quality post

That thing is so op in Company of Heroes 2, its not even funny anymore.

Our guns laws are good but the eu want to destroy them

I'll buy an ar15 this year. Mate don't be afraid and just be ready to hide your guns in a forest and pretend you destroyed them or lost them.

Then vote for LePen and stop that madness.

If you dont want to lose your rights, do something. And by that I dont mean shitposting on the internet....

What is the difference between right and privilege exactly?

You only have them at the discretion of others. They can both be taken away very easily.
I'm asking legitimately btw. I'm curious what you guys think.

I could still kick your arse though

Dude, fuck the cops, i own a 5 Axis CNC mill + lathe and a bore rifling machine.

EU can suck my dick.

Still giving mad support to the fpö and iwö though.

You NEED to have that to defend yourself
Others aren't as weak and obese as Americans though.

>Yeah but only in .22lr

Enough to kill 6 people and wound 17.

>teleports behind you

>what is the ATF
You already have restrictions on firearms and you are cucking under, like good slaves. If the ATF said "guns are forbidden now" you would cuck under as well.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html

Strong Aryan men cant defend against illegally armed niggers, because they arent even allowed to carry knives. My sides are in orbit.

>arse

this word is such a huge turnoff when use din fake taxi

No actually not, their ATF has to abide the law by the letter (see that entire armbrace stuff thats used to bypass the SBR laws). While we have the BMI, which can reclassify any semi auto as a weapon of war an confiscate it.

If the FPÖ does not win the next election, our gun rights are gone anyway, since our interior minister wont stop whats coming from the EU unless he is blue.

Yeah. We still really don't know how it's gonna be adapted in here. We just know we have like 1 year left to buy rifles and magazine before the ban. What I will do is within the next 12 months I have to buy 10 magazines and at least 1 assault rifle to be banned. So when the ban pass I'll have2 choices : hide the guns ( not so hard to do ) or I can pray they will leave the gun to me be giving a special authorization for guys like me who had a gun before the ban.

I'd best him with one eye , one arm and one leg .....

you're not white

Or you can make miss LePen president and keep your guns + show the EU the finger.

Do you prefer ass ?

Just debunking that Amicans are somehow upstanding against their government. They put up with whatever bs is piled upon them (no guns in Chiraq, fix mounted 10 cartridge magazines in commiefornia, machine gun ban, suppressor paperwork...).
They put up with every erosion of their rights and they would put up with "it's illegal as of now", too.

Im allowed to have this, what now burgerking?

I have this!

>666

>Qu'aran

PRETTY SPOOKY

Trust me I know it's hard but the chance she win are low. We must accept the ban and be ready. Start making a plan for your guns. Find a good place to hide your stuffs. A nice isolated place. A good thing to say to the police.

Nice projecting nigger

>australian calling americans fat
maybe you should look at recent statistics

What do you mean?
This is me and my bois the other day just coming from the school trip

hahaha keep dreaming im not white