AYO

AYO
HOL UP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_Ebonics_resolution
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
dailycaller.com/2017/04/08/science-teachers-should-allow-ebonics-because-english-grammar-is-too-hard-for-minorities-to-learn/
youtube.com/watch?v=kTz52RW_bD0
archive.is/gSFEJ
twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/851176116270358532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't be a racist. Black people are too dumb to learn English so you must stop acting smart because it's racist. Beside science is all mansplaining any ways.

WE

Translation: Nigs be stupid

What?!

>Science
no

Them using that screenshot for that article is fucking fantastic.

Just wait for the headlines 25 years later: an entire generation of blacks suing the white privilege penis patriarchy for not disadvantaging them and not teaching them proper English. N SHIIIET.

This is 100% true and scientifically verified.

WUZ

hahahhahahahahahahahhahhaah I like how they subtly called niggers dumb

KANGZ

LINGUISTS NIGGAA

KANGZ

HOL UP

It should be obvious that if you cannot learn proper grammar then you also cannot learn basic science.

N

makes sense.

SCIENCE:

No

NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

SCOLARS

Lower that bar, baby.

SHEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

lol

The classic: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_Ebonics_resolution

I've got several friends studying Education, and they all tend to agree that AVE (African Vernacular English) should not be corrected, and that nonstandard grammar should not be punished in Middle school/ HS/ uni.

I pointed out that it's not a matter of cultural supremacy: learning about the existence of prescriptive grammar, and adapting oneself to a set of prescriptive grammar rules, is an incredibly important life skill. If nonwhite children aren't taught it, they'll be WAY behind when it comes to learning other systems with prescriptive grammar: eg., all computer languages. I pointed out that computer languages are the most lucrative thing one can master, and the best way to ensure social mobility. By teaching prescriptive grammar we are teaching an invaluable transferrable skill.

I got called a racist.

DEM WHITEY BOIS BE HOL'IN US BEEHK

>I got called a racist.
kek

Why not? We already have (((common core))) math.

I thought it was a standard already?
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

what the hell is their argument for making it strictly more difficult to communicate?

>Admitting minorities are dumber than whites

yes english grammar is very hard. Heavier than polish grammar xD

Jesus Christ.
That's the most racist thing I read this week and I fucking browse Sup Forums like it's a job.
They are going the full circle, they want to prove they aren't racist so much they go full retard.

Link anyone?

I wrote an exam paper about AAVE.
There a several things going wrong there.
Let alone the double negation ("dindu nuffin").

SHIIIIIIIEEETTTTTT

>If we tack on the word science in all caps then people will agree with our idiotic drivel
I fucking hate this world

Most programming languages are created by racist white people and require specific syntax to work. We should work to make AAVE-compliant versions of C, C++, C#, Java and Python.

Computers are hard, we should make them more like ipads so more people from the inner cities can get jobs on them.

>english grammar is too hard for minorities to learn.
Don't they realize that this makes minorities look like bumbling idiots? whilst the far left is trying to do "minorities" a service they yet again are making them look like morons.

>i have to make you look like an idiot to help you
>leftists argument for ebonics.

Checked

I think the teachers should speak in ebonics so those under-privileged minorities do better in class. All you racists that shame blacks for not doing as well, yeah well try learning something in a language you only know part of, you pieces of shit.

english is so easy a retard could learn and use it
It's pretty much one of the easiest languages there is
I'd understand nogs complaining about Poortuguese, Chinese or jap runes, but saying English is hard?
Definitely mental retardation

Ayo
Hol up
So you be sayin that I have to learn English AND French, while minorities are exempt from learning English because the grammar is too hard?

It's almost like they're saying that black people are too stupid or something.

what have mems done to this timeline?
mugga fuggin crakr ass niggaz be trippen mufuggin bix nood

I think this proves Liberals are pretty fucking racist

GUYS, i think we might have the leftists big time on this one. If they don't think that "minorities" are even capable of learning a basic thing as english grammar, then that also means they are unable to learn more complicated thing.

TL;DR far leftists have essentially admitted that they think minorities are unintelligent morons.

Checkmate?

>The Bolshoi should allow tap dancing because ballet is too hard for minorities to learn

Anyone else think its great that liberals are blatantly saying that niggers are so stupid that they can't be expected to even speak a single language properly?

In all fairness many countries have double negation (no hice nada, j'en fait rien) etc., but the point of teaching grammar prescriptively is that it's totally arbitrary. You're teaching based on a set of immutable rules, not based on the listener comprehending. The reason it's valuable is cos that's how computer languages work. Also standardisation of communication is good for nation-builiding and community.
>inb4 modern educational systems want to undermine nationalism

Racism of low expectations desu

And they want you to basically go to jail for repeating it back to them.

nice reference
but for real there's a reason why educational systems emphasize standardisation, convergence, and learning the arbitrary. The reason isn't racist, it's to do with the market's demands post graduation. In fact, the curriculum has historically been driven by the market. Not teaching standard english just hamstrings minorities and entrenches white privilege for real

The greatest minds teach them self.
Get uncucked fela

>(((SCIENCE)))

standardisation converges towards the hegemon (whitey) and destroys minority cultures.
It's not untrue, it's just that I think that's OK, and assimilation probably helps the assimilated. Look how poorly reservations worked out for the Indians. Having 'black' reservations - or a reservation culture - doesn't help a soul imo.
Then again I'm white, I guess I'm biased. I wouldn't want to be assimilated to Jacob Zuma's zulu culture, I guess I can see the resistance.
But hell countries that voluntarily adopted westernization (japan, China post- 1976, etc.) worked out just great

Translation: Learning a second language is hard, so lets just fuck it up.

>but for real there's a reason why educational systems emphasize standardisation, convergence, and learning the arbitrary. The reason isn't racist, it's to do with the market's demands post graduation.

A long way of saying is, if you can't know how to do the job why should you be hired for it.

The whole reason for equal requirements. The racist thing is to hire not based on qualifications but only based on race. Which is ironically what the leftists tend to argue for with racial quotas etc. So whilst they complain about institutional racism they are the only ones who actually try to create it. But since it's institutional racism against whites that benefit minorities (hired because you are a minority not because your'e better qualified), they don't even recognize what they're trying to push.

How can they write that without realizing how racist it is?

AYO SO, SUUN WIL WII BEE SPIKING LAIKE DIS DAWGZzZz??

>SCIENCE

>120336412
In all fairness, the left's position is consistent, although infuriating.
They regard the university as a good place to redress social inequalities based on race. The problem is that you then get 'rational racism' from industry (who know that a black doctor is worse than a Chinese one). Consequently, they need to push for hiring quotas, so that the market issue is cleared. I think leftists are much more comfortable with intrusions into the workings of the market (or meritocratic institutions) than conservatives are, hence the mutual annoyance.

>How can they write that without realizing how racist it is?
Simple;
Step 1. focus only on pleasing/catering to minorities with preferential treatment and undermining white people.
Step 2. Remove all common sense and self analysis of what you do to accomplish that.
Step 3. Shoot yourself in the foot whilst virtue signalling how hard it is for "dem folks".

neo progressive "liberals" don't think about what they do and say and what their oppinions actually imply, they are blinded by the hatred of white people, and how they think minorities should be raised above these "evil people".

AYE HOL UP
>pants drop below ass
SO U B SAY'IN
>flashes gang sign
EYE DON NEE TU EARN DU SPEAK N SHEET?
>collects welfare
SHEEEEEEET

If I can learn english, there's no excuse. Chinese doesn't even have a V sound, yet we manage. What are these niggers excuse?

You're missing the endgame. Bullshit like considering Ebonics to be an actual language will create an underclass. This underclass will be mad that nobody will hire or respect them. This underclass makes perfect useful idiots for a (((communist uprising))).

Very nice.

>social inequalities based on race.
The problem is the far left ideologically don't believe in hiring based on merit, because their ideology is informed by the notion that absolute equality can exist if they "just exterminate racism"

This is further predicated on the notion that everyone is exactly as good as someone else, which is not true.

So they try to address that balance by putting people into positions they should not be in, instead of hiring only based on merit. Hence they come up with essentially institutionalized racism to create equality of representation on the job market.

TL;DR it's the far leftists that believe everything is about race instead of about merit, so they figure that if all races are represented equally on the job market regardless of competence, you have "equality". Unfortunately this leads to incompetence in all fields.

They are the actual racists.

>blacks have the same IQ, don't be racist!!!

>Grammar? That's too hard for blacks!!!

They didn't. The article says nothing of the kind, and tweets can be edited (do 'inspect element' in your browser) and it'll look genuine. You're the only one that will see it though. Then take a screenshot and post to Sup Forums. Just someone trash posting as usual.

>You're missing the endgame. Bullshit like considering Ebonics to be an actual language will create an underclass. This underclass will be mad that nobody will hire or respect them. This underclass makes perfect useful idiots for a (((communist uprising))).

So your argument is that they are trying to dumb down minorities on purpose by putting less requirements on them so that they then are not qualified enough to get jobs? (if i put 30% requirement on you passing an exam, doesn't mean you can do a good job/won't get fired if an employee hires you to do 80% of that job)

Let me rephrase. You're saying they're doing it on purpose and it's not just them proving how hypocritical they are? Well if that's the case that makes the far leftists even worse and more sinister than just stupid. And minorities should resent them even more for what they're trying to do. And then minorities should have much more in common with conservatives who simply want them to be smart and intelligent so they can be hired based on merit and do a good job.

Cannot wait for next years national spelling bee competition

>Well Tamaquishayana, since you are a minority we are forced to accept that answer as correct
Dad right

>(((science)))

>don't teach nigs proper English
>it disadvantages nigs further by making them even less literate
kek, things just following their natural course

>it's a fake article
dailycaller.com/2017/04/08/science-teachers-should-allow-ebonics-because-english-grammar-is-too-hard-for-minorities-to-learn/

Are you sure about that?

It's fake news you dumb fucks. Don't believe everything you read online, even this

youtube.com/watch?v=kTz52RW_bD0

You're teaching health and human anatomy from a white person's perspective. That's racist.

DAS RITE

>black people are too stupid to speak English
>if you disagree you are racist
What? Explain this level of cognitive dissodence.

legitimately laughed out loud!

HA HA HA HA HA

Pure autism.

SJWs

>fake

archive.is/gSFEJ

>it's fake article the article is fake guys you are so stupid.
Is leftypol trying to damage control on this?

Either you couldn't spend 2 minutes looking up if the article exists or you're trying to do damage control, please tell me it's the first one.

I totally agree.
To add to your point, notice how fucking anxious and confused the left get when it comes to Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. These groups perform better in standardised testing (which is ostensibly biased in favour of whites), and have lower incarceration rates (the penal/judicial system is ostensibly white supremacist). These facts are totally inexplicable in the leftist worldview- to pander to the asians, they try to drum up annoyance over 'orientalism', whites wearing kimonos, and Claude Monet exhibitions. But really, they're at wit's end; a group that was literally put in concentration camps and forbidden from racemixing with whites until 1968 is now firmly at the top of the social ladder. You can't explain that with Muh White Privilege, so for most leftists yellow people just don't fucking exist.
I ask you this: Can Han CHinese people be PoCs? We all know they can't.

That's my argument. Literally every communist revolution is carried out by (((intellectuals))) and (((bankers))) who teach the less successful that everything is the fault of the current leaders and the dominant class. For instance one of China's first commie revolutions was started by a low IQ southern Asian who resented the smarter northern Asians because he was literally illiterate and he couldn't get a government job without being able to read.

Same with peasants and kulaks etc, or say, refugees and western imperialists.

The reason (((they))) hate homogeneous countries, Christianity or anything that makes the lowest society identify with the the highest and vice versa is because it makes commie revolution less likely. It's like how in America the white working class was happy to work with (((anarchists))) to get better hours, benefits etc but had no interest in (((global communist revolution))).

1) Identify an area of human activity

2) Note a distribution of success

3) Identify winners and losers

4) Claim that the losers are losing only because they are oppressed by the winners.

5) Claim allegiance with the losers

6) Feel secure in your comprehensive explanation of the world

7) Revel in your moral superiority

8) Target your resentment towards your newly discovered enemies

9) Repeat. Forever. Everywhere.

There can never be a communist revolution in a place like Denmark unless they import enough 'new Danes'.

AYOOO MAN ENGLISH IS RAYCISS AIN'T NOBODY TALK LIKE DAT

we shouldn't force them to go to school at all

can't we just ship them directly to jail?

50% percent of whites are smarter than the smartest niggers. Do blacks catch this sort of thing or do these fake facts get through easily while they post it acting smug.

didn't they change the rules of gymnastics scoring so that this nig could fare better with her "more muscular" style?

nah nigga dey wuz kangz shieet

>it's actually real
twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/851176116270358532

> excuse me, attendant. I speak jive.

y can't u lazy cunts ever link to the tweet/article in the pic? we are supposed to discuss some 140 char BS instead of an actual article? Fake news pushing faggots.

I wonder if something like this is actually possible...

The less willing they are to assimilate, the easier it will be to kick them out. It's not our responsibility to uplift these subhumans.

Dumbing down society to allow niggers equality. How is dumbing down equality. Means less equality for smart people