Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/21/muslim-converts-breathe-new-life-into-europe-s-struggling-christian-churches.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-21319945
firstchurchofatheism.com/
gainesville.com/article/LK/20130629/News/604151513/GS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You do realize this is because of islam and Africa adopting Islam. This isn't a good thing in the slightest

First of all, all priests are atheist.

If you think someone is religious, they are not.

They are using it as a method of benefiting financially.

The big money is targeting a closet atheist.

Bumping your shitty thread with the unedited version

Atheism is only dropping because of low birth rates in east asia. It's still growing in western countries.

>All priests are atheist

Including the ones that died rather than step on the cross?

>birth rates
we're talking about atheism, not autism. understandable mistake.
atheism isn't genetic, it's memetic

This is the third time you've posted the same fucking thing with the same edited picture.

Pls kys

Sic semper sacerdotibus

>atheism is a religion

0/10, not even triggered.

Atheism is fucking retarded. Atheism is faith. Nothing proves that the Universe generated itself without external cause, and yet you need to believe that to be an atheist.

True skepticals are agnostic.

I will continue speaking the Truth until i die. More you perseute me, more i'm certain importance of my mission. I will make 20 threads a day if i need to.

Damn, how do we stop the muslims?

>has its own symbol
>its own churches
>its own ministers
>its own religious monuments infront of federal buildings detailing a statement of beliefs
it is a religion

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/21/muslim-converts-breathe-new-life-into-europe-s-struggling-christian-churches.html
Same way we did pagans.

Would wouldn't be shocked if cowardly boomers who were proud atheists their entire lives decided to try to join a religion at the end hoping that gets them in heaven.

>>has its own symbol
Everything has its own symbol.
>>its own churches
Wut
>>its own ministers
Wut
>>its own religious monuments infront of federal buildings detailing a statement of beliefs
Wut

1/10 because I haven't closed the tab yet.

>wut
bbc.com/news/magazine-21319945
>wut
firstchurchofatheism.com/
>wut
the picture in the post you're replying to
gainesville.com/article/LK/20130629/News/604151513/GS/

>I haven't closed the tab yet.
gtfo vaffanculo

Atheism is shrinking as a % worldwide because shitskins in third world hell holes have birth rates of 10:1. So even if the number of atheists increases, if they aren't increasing as fast as other religions their overall % will shrink.

Compare numbers. Or even a % outside the third world and it's a totally different picture. The only reason Christianity isn't shrinking is because of fucking Africa and South America.

>Atheism is shrinking as a % worldwide because shitskins in third world hell holes have birth rates of 10:1
yep, atheism lowers a creature's darwinian fitness.

>only real goal in a godless world would be to propagate your genetics
>atheists can't even do that
sad

Atheism is an ideology not a religion. Atheism = I don't believe a god exist, that's fucking it. Then you fucking burgers can do all the mental gymnastics you want to equate it as a religion but all it's doing, is making you look like a fucking idiotic burger. I wonder how much you had to search to find that wordpress piece of shit website to prove your "point". Besides, why would you need a church for atheism, who are you going to worship in it? Holy fuck you're so retarded even by murrikan standards.

Now I'm almost mad. Keep it up.

Atheists are overwhelmingly the middle and upper classes of society. Something about having everything in life handed to you causes you to not appreciate the need for a higher power.

The Middle and upper classes of society tend to have drastically lower birth rates regardless of religious belief.

There's no evidence to suggest that atheism in and of itself causes a lower birth rate.

>Something about having everything in life handed to you causes you to not appreciate the need for a higher power.

Religion is a placebo to make you think that you need to endure your shitty life so that you may have all the good stuff in the next.

Literally "if you endure it and get enough good boy points you will get a prize!".

How can anyone still believe this bullshit in this day and age baffles the mind.

>Atheists are overwhelmingly the middle and upper classes of society
that makes it even worse, they're well off, in a good position to propogate their genetics, yet still can't/don't at the rate of believers.
>Something about having everything in life handed to you causes you to not appreciate the need for a higher power.
i agree.
>The Middle and upper classes of society tend to have drastically lower birth rates regardless of religious belief.
can you show some data to support this?
>There's no evidence to suggest that atheism in and of itself causes a lower birth rate.
that would be tough to prove, what i can say is irreligious people tend to have drastically lower birth rates regardless than people of religious belief within their nation, it's almost a universal correlation.

>Literally "if you endure it and get enough good boy points you will get a prize!".
that's not how Christianity works. it's not about how good you are, it's about how good Christ was