FUCKING HELL The Media is Downright Creepy At The Moment

>There is a strong, principled case for Britain to help the US in every way: diplomatic, humanitarian – and yes – military

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/04/dutch-cabinet-understands-american-attack-on-syrian-airbase/
nltimes.nl/2017/04/07/dutch-govt-understands-us-missile-retaliation-syrian-poison-gas-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4n3SI81m9w
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, bigot. You are clearly a racist, sexist, and anti-Semite.

You are America's labdoodle, are you not?

MSM showed an interview with our foreign minister today. That faggot was praising Trump's attack on Syria, claiming it was proven without any doubt that Assad gassed his own people just like back in 2013 and so on.

Somehow everybody keeps ignoring that there was no proper investigation, no UN resolution, just a spontaneous act of war..

(((They))) know that most Americans are too stupid or busy to care about what's really happening. Most people can't fathom that the TV would lie to them, even though it's been lying to people since it was first invented.

We're in for some shit, because we are all completely powerless to what they will unleash on us.

>45% Forehead
>55% Face

Yeah. Looks like we aren't learning our lessons from 2003. Iraq wasn't even a generation ago but apparently 51% of Brits believe military intervention in Syria would be a good thing. If the last 2 days have comfirmed anything it's that people believe whatever the media tells them to believe. It's quite disheartening.

>the guardian and other far left tolerant newspapers are shilling for war now
how can people take this shit seriously anymore?

>liberals are the most susceptible to atrocity propaganda

Gee, whodathunkit? it's almost as if liberals are the most susceptible to atrocity propaganda.

>2017
>every single european agrees murrikan meddling in the middle east is responsible for the vast majority of our problems right now
>practically every European leader, even those shilling for nationalism and following their people's will or whatever support murrikan meddling in Syria

Why can't we just have a big ol' war and get this shit over with.

Please fuck off from our Union extra fast if you plan on following the Jewish puppet into more Middle East wars.

That face looks fake as fuck...fag-alert..the bots be scheming.

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/04/dutch-cabinet-understands-american-attack-on-syrian-airbase/
nltimes.nl/2017/04/07/dutch-govt-understands-us-missile-retaliation-syrian-poison-gas-attack

>A bunch of old rich politicians and news anchors who wouldn't possibly be sent to war and don't seem to understand or care of the repercussions of war right now are shilling for the west to go to war with Syria

Well there's a shocker.

>he thinks Rutte will be against it

>he posts under a Dutch flag so he's got to be Dutch
That not how the EU works, Mohammed. You should realize this on your own.

Mate, Donald Tusk was pro-intervention as well.

The globalists are using the media to push their propaganda really hard right now.

Why did the globalist elite decide to topple Assad in the first place? It seems like an entirely arbitrary decisions, that they've stuck with for fear of looking weak.

underrated kek

hurr durr

Israel wants their own Syrian regime in charge.

I agree the media is getting creepier, but it's not like Trump needs any backing from Theresa Gay.

> FUCKING HELL The Media is Downright Creepy At The Moment
Yeah.
I really wonder how you can NOT see it. Almost everyone jumps on the interventionist train whatever their positions on the Iraq war was or whatever political affiliation they have. Creepy. I wonder how deep the rabithole goes.

Remember when Reagan accidentally bombed that embassy on the way to Libya?
That was funny

Fuck the MSM. It should be painfully obvious to all they are merely fulfilling ((their)) will. More and more people are getting woke af

>Why did the globalist elite decide to topple Assad in the first place? It seems like an entirely arbitrary decisions, that they've stuck with for fear of looking weak.

There's a nauseating desperation in all this. You can see the slime dripping from their profile pictures. Bill Kristol is having multiple simultaneous orgasms whenever a missile is launched. Are they reptilians?

It's weird considering several countries were screeching about straight up invading Syria right now over this. Trump shits some missiles on a mostly empty airfield and suddenly no one wants to invade by themselves anymore, just back up Trump if things get more serious.

>More and more people are getting woke af

They're not unfortunately. Most Americans support action in Syria. Most Brits would advocate for intervention as well, which is really bad because we've not had the same the barrage of propaganda that you've had in the US.

Was this how the MSM was acting and talking before iraq? I was too young at the time to be paying attention to the news and whatnot.

Is this more or less extreme?

Checked, may kek bless us in times of trial.

>screenshotting your own post

Come on m8.

>war or you're (((racist)))
Will the kikes get away with it this time, Sup Forums? Or is it going to happen again, and again, and again?

It's just so blatant and obvious this time around. Holy fuck.

The elite want constant war in the middle east forever because it boosts military spending. Fucking up these countries is literally a Keynesian economic policy. There are 2 million people directly working in some military area (army, navy, air force, etc.) and millions more who work in areas surrounding the military, such as building planes, bombs, tanks, missiles, developing new technology, etc. On top of that business will get opportunities to rebuild the ruins of the country we destroyed, employing even more people. Keeping these countries weak also allows us less competition economically and militarily.

fucking larpers are the worst

>Was this how the MSM was acting and talking before iraq?
Pretty much, yes. And Afghanistan before that.

Journalists have no skin in the game and will push others into war because they receive no feedback or punishment when they are wrong. If Matthew d'Acona wants war he should fucking well be forced to fight a war.

The kikes always win. We have a shill for a PM and we don't even have the 2nd amendment.

Gameover.

You're being very naive. Mainstream media is controlled by intelligence agencies like the CIA. Anderson Cooper, the biggest anchor on CNN is literally a CIA agent.

>Kike newspapers want war so kike weapons companies can make shekels
>more dead arabs makes muh chosen land bigger

Wow. So creepy

Where are you getting your info? I wouldn't trust a poll that alleged that.

>Anderson Cooper, the biggest anchor on CNN is literally a CIA agent.

You have any sources to substantiate that?

I mean, I believe you. Operation Mockingbird, the psyops agents interning at CNN etc. I just want to know more.

Was this how the MSM was acting and talking before iraq?

It is absolutely the same. The kikes rule by proxy, by NGOs, by political action committees, by lobbying, by occupying a position, and only ever replacing themselves with other kikes.

>(((polls)))

Our polls are better than your polls. The majority of our polls called brexit right. The only recent shock was the last general election where the Torys won by a bigger margin than expected.

Ever get that feeling of deja vu?

EVERYONE needs to see how Brian Williams of MSNBC reported on the strike if they haven't already:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4n3SI81m9w

>The majority of our polls called brexit right

Didn't the media mainly only give coverage to the ones saying remain would win though? I was under the impression Brexit was still a surprise.

The polls flipped in just the last day or two calling a brexit win.

Bump

>Most Americans support the action
Is that really true? The last time around (2013) support for military action was only at 9% and that gas "attack" was way worse.
Though granted the response Obama proposed was far larger than what Trump approved.

Notice how they're already calling this a war...

WTF?!?
Did he jerk off while saying that? Holy shit!

>media is downright creepy
>implying it hasn't been like this for well over a decade all they way back to Iraq, 9/11 and beyond into the 90s, ect
Younger Millennial or Gen Z detected. Welcome to the world and how things are kiddo. Hope you are enjoying your red pills.
S
ource: An old fag chuckling at you young fucks

Making me cringe lad.

>lad
Get a load of this kid. Hahahahaha!

Pls stop.

Yep. Kinda getting the image that the main reason the Jew media was so against Trump was because he was supposedly gonna be an anti-interventionist and not gonna war.
The timing on how they're now Trumps best buddies is all too convenient.

>continues to attack poster
Its almost like you are motivated to discredit the truth like a typical shill. I will give you the benefit of the doubt though for now. So seriously, d you have a knife to bin or a TV license to pay for? Time for you to run along now kiddo.

This. The MSM is deeply entrenched with the military industrial complex. Their job is to sell war at every opportunity. They have been trying to sell war in Syria since the beginning. US and NATO forces boots on the ground in Syria is their goal.

I'm not attacking you. You seem to think I'm a youngster because I'm drawing attention to the massive propaganda war currently taking place. The (full) internet age has never seen shilling for war like this.

What's that?

The Guardian (or Jew York Times or any other leftist rag) are actually just serving Jewish corporate and Israeli interests and will flip on a dime regardless of ethics or factually and don't care about their credibility being ruined and lowering their profits because pushing a political agenda for long term profits for (((them))) is more important?

This...this can't be right...

>What's a matter go- uh, "guy"? You don't like war? What are you, some kind of wife beater rapist?

I had a discussion with a surprisingly redpilled pajeet on the tube today. He had a wry smile as he looked at the headline on the Metro. I asked him what he thought of it all. His exact words were "I smell a rat".

This. Please stop, burger larva.

Google the wikileaks cables on the matter. Shit goes back to the 80's.

An insistence that regime change in Syria is the only way to dismantle Iranian influence on Lebanon and remove a threat to Israel. Reagan tried in the 80's half assed and Assads dad blew up a bunch of marines so the Americans went home.

Short answer - Israel.

Really? The polls I saw gave it a brexit loss.
Even farage said on the night that he thought brexit had narrowly lost.

All muslims are fully red-pilled on this.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Yep and noone listened then either.

This is much more extreme and blatant. With Iraq it was a lot of smoke and mirrors. Basically dumping complicated jargon and """"""""unnamed sources""""""" and military aerial maps no one understood.

Saddam ALREADY had decades of bad press. So that wasn't necessary. Also there was a lot less grey area. With Syria you have to quite literally side with the people who attacked the U.S. on Sep 11.

It requires more motivation to get the people to comply.

People against Iraq were MOSTLY against it on principle. People were fairly convinced the chemical weapons manufacture were real.

this is insane.... 4/5 of the people in the UK OPPOSE WAR. FUCK THE TORIES!

The general polls had leave winning with about a week to go to the vote. Then Jo Cox was conveniently murdered and the polls shifted to remain. Leave clawed back a narrow lead with about a day to go.

>The polls have closed and our future is decided - now we just have to wait to find out the EU referendum result.

>Polls during the campaign suggested the decision over Britain's future inside or outside Europe would go to the wire. The bookies have consistently given Remain a bigger lead in the betting than they have in the polls, although Leave shortened in the EU referendum betting odds last week before easing again.

>Leave gained ground over the closing stages, with increasing numbers of poll results pointing to Brexit, although generally when undecided voters were excluded.

Like it matters. The only way you stop these people is with bullets and bombs. The IRA knew how to negotiate. Maybe some real Brits should take a leaf from their book.

Yep. Extremely subtle.

>Just over half of Britons would support military intervention in Syria, a Sky Data poll suggests.

>Some 51% answered saying they would support British military involvement alongside other Western countries, while 32% would oppose it.

Of course you can question the validity of this poll. Maybe it's made up. Maybe the British public are just this easy to manipulate.

Fair enough
Only a disaster that puts us in a mad max scenario offers any hope of freedom. I'd prefer fighting for survival because I'm tougher than i am rich.

>They have been trying to sell war in Syria since the beginning.
Then why were they so good friends with Obongo? He kept out of Syria completely. Doesn't add up.

This fucker has called for people to "rise up" against Brexit as well.

He doesn't even try to hide his motives anymore.

That whore better back us, or we'll kick your asses again

Obama had been training and funding the ""moderate"" rebels against Assad for years. He also asked for congressional approval to strike Assad back in 2013.

Once they start paying for their actions in blood then we'll see how truly desperate they are.

Not really, considering they hate Jews while simultaneously being the beneficiaries of the refugee scam created as a result of these wars. They inherit Europe as part of the Kalegri plan or however you spell it.

She probably would follow Trump into meaningful intervention in Syria. It's so predictably sad.

>Sky

What's that I smell? A Murdoch?

Did you know Uncle Rupert personally mentored Jared Kushner after his father went to jail?

Yes. So how is that 'not really'. Red pilled means awareness, not political affiliation.
Obv they are going to accept the benefits, but they know they are being used as pawns to wreck the west.

>Obama had been training and funding the ""moderate"" rebels against Assad for years
The volume certainly wasn't huge though, was it? Do we know what kind of shit the moderate extrimists got? Probably just rifles, RPGs and ammo.
Don't know if the arms producer did make huge bank on that. The 150million that Donald blew into the desert dust probably were more than.

No hotter story than another American war. News corps want it bad so they can stay relevant.

>Obama
>Kept out of Syria

Are you on crack?

He dropped BILLIONS on arming Jihadists.

He tried to get congressional approval to do exactly what Trump just did.

*extremists

0.05 cheeseburgers have been deposited into your anti-nakba account

They had anti air capabilities.

Same as Libya.

The sales weren't for profit. They were for starting the civil war to remove Assad.

Afghanistan was justified, at least for America. It was(and still is, to some extent) ultimately a costly occupation, but people here wanted blood after 9/11 and were overwhelmingly supportive of that war. It gets tossed alongside Iraq for obvious reasons, but Iraq was far different and closely resembles the recent and current situations.

Feels like we're being gently eased in to the idea of another Middle East campaign. Steps like the striking of the air base eases the shock for the public when a proper intervention is declared.

First steps to world war. Russia, Iran and China have already said further US Involvement will trigger a military response. As it's a fake war they'll find some way of justifying the lack of nukes. There'll be war in Eastern Europe, China will wage war in the South China Sea, obviously the whole middle east thing will go down too.

Typically you're right, but they are doing more than fine without one at the moment. Trump is the biggest political story ever and they are milking it for all it's worth.

I don't think they are acting in financial self-interest with regards to Syria, the media has been pushing for this war for years. (((They))) want nothing more than to get the U.S. to go full regime change in Syria and are hopeful it cascades into something similar in Iran. The media even shilled against Obama with regards to Syria, they will happily put aside their anti-Trump narrative if they think it will lead to their ultimate goal.

>They had anti air capabilities.
Ok. So like manpads or something like that?

>The sales weren't for profit. They were for starting the civil war to remove Assad.
Yeah, of course.

>Are you on crack?
No. I just don't lurk on /sg/.

>He dropped BILLIONS on arming Jihadists.
Billions? You sure? That's a whole fucking lot. There are no official numbers out, I suppose?

I don't really disagree, but from my point of view the whole shit started with Afghanistan. And Germany "fully" supported you back then which was a really huge thing because it was the first time since WWII that we actively participated in a war again, troops on the ground and all. It was with Iraq when we started to call you out on your bullshit crusade against muh axis of evil (fun fact, the exact term is being used again) and retracted our support. Regardless, the insane MSM shilling for war started with Afghanistan, that's all I was saying.

Surprised the pair of you weren't carted off for reeducation. Almost every faction of politics seems to be thirsty for war. Fucking Tim Farron was on Question Time talking about boots on the ground against Assad. He wrote an article in the Guardian the day after saying the same shit. From a self described "peaceful liberal".