Where would you like to live?

Where would you like to live?

man i like where i live now ,i dont wanna move anywhere

I want off the world police train and caring about all these different races and worrying about a residential nigger robbing me or a white cracker overdosing from drugs.

I want to move back to South Korea now that the economy is doing better and anyone who speaks English and Korean can pretty much land a job.

I want to be a bluepilled gook again and have no worries in life aside from occasional news articles about Chinkna

I don't want to hear gun shots outside my house (i live in DC) and neo nazi's and antifaggots protesting and screaming and blowing horns

I don't care about muslims, i don't care about white people, i don't care about niggers, i don't care about spics, i don't care about kikery shitting on the west, i wish my parents had never come to this shit country

is it really that bad over there in the good old us of a

Oh come on. Don't fall for the "Spencer is a Neo-Nazi" meme. Spencer isn't calling for violence now or in the future. He's not threat to you. He's more or less saying that the US should severely limit immigration and that white people should start to develop a collective consciousness. The first part sounds like something you would like it. The second one shouldn't bother you.

New Zealand looks pretty nice.

move to poland man ,its really chill here

America so I can fight in it's second civil war

Any place that is not in Western Europe or worse the USA.

Depends where you live. Here in America you can go from the niggerst ghetto with crack houses and shit to serene wilderness within like a 4 hour drive.

colombia

fuck all immigrant traitors

Either Japan or Australia.

no niggers in poland im afraid ,i live in a little town right outside of a big city , ive seen like 3 niggers in my whole life ,no crime ,no anything , its probably worse in the city tho

probably in older times somewhere in western europe?

Iceland, New Zealand or Finland

As a first gen immigrant, I feel the exact same way. I wish my parents just roughed it out back home. We're not even that better off here, we're still under the poverty line anyway.

Where are you from?

I would like to live for some time, like 2-3 years in Poland, Britain, Austria, obviously in some good small city in the USA. Not sure about Canada, everyone on the boards memes and hates Canada.

In some places it seems like it could take less than an hour.

is "not at all" on option?

France

Why does it matter? I'm just going to get flamed anyway. If it is of any relevance to the discussion my family came here in the 90's after a certain union collapsed.

new zealand looks comfy

>fuck all immigrant traitors
B A S E D

braza

they only know Toronto and Vancouver and memes... I live in rural BC and it's glorious.

Where in Colombia should I live? bonus points for small towns, not Medellin, Bogota or Cali

Seychelles or any other remote island

Iran

It's pretty comfy

Germany.

Poland

Good lad.

Hows life in the Bahamas

Switzerland or San Fran, CA

Switzerland, Texas, Arizona or Chile

Iceland I get.

Finland and New Zealand are both cucked as fuck though so why?

Iceland is as well in terms of sharing the same libcuck multiculti outlook but at least their remoteness and climate has kept shitskin numbers comparatively low.

Remote Scotland - which is where I'm from.

When everything collapses me and mine will be ok, distant from any fighting, and able to live off the land as all our ancestors did and as a huge proportion of our current communities still do.

I would love to live in Iceland, Finland, Switzerland, Japan, or New Zealand.

I generally like the idea to live in a country with a low population dense, so I wouldn't live in major cucked cities anyway. I'm tired of german bureaucracy.

>allowed crossing a border illegally without any restrictions
>do some fishing
>police come across because some cucked faggot reported you for illegal fishing
>according to the law you can sent to prison for 2 years

im fine right here thank

Digits speak truth, just elect JKM now. Since Sup Forums is 90% either libertarian or authoritarian and capitalist, he's the best one for this board.

Switzerland