HAPPENING

There's a reason why (((((they))))) want to push WW3 this week, it sounds ridiculous, but it is NOT a coincidence good Friday is this weekend.
That's all I will say. There is a bigger purpose to all this than profit or oil. ((((they)))) know if the world is going to end, him himself will come down and intervene.

I repeat, there is a reason why all this is being set up for this week. When the earth is about to become ashes by Friday morning, our lord and savior will come down and strike upon evil. This is what ((((they)))) want though, they want to crucify him for a second time.

Please Sup Forums pray very deeply, and speak the truth from your soul and heart, our lord and savior needs it.

Other urls found in this thread:

higherperspectives.com/wolf-over-sweded-1560314052.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LDnu0giUS00
youtube.com/watch?v=0MbcaBmRnpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was pushed to page 6 in a matter of one minute. Don't let the shills let this slide.

Or they're finally going to set off Project Bluebeam.

May God be with us.

This weekend coming you say?

Right, a Jew who's been dead for 2000 years is going to float down from the sky and intervene in the war.

IMO they need to break people with a few months of intense suffering before Bluebeam will work. Of course they could just use Bluebeam to make all the diversity have a simultaneous chimpout. Imagine 600 ft tall MLK coming back and telling them to get whitey.

>savior

Use the queens english you cunt.

Its saviour.

no u

Being it on

There's a proxyfag posting as an Estonian, a Latvian and a Lithuanian and trying to push that the truck attacks were fake. Seems a little wierd.

what is happening here?

I hope you get genital warts that talk

Is this supposed to be a crusader mixed with a gundam or what

Not yet user. Not in this century. First the whole world needs to be filled with non-believers.

And there's a britbong bot posting in the wrong thread.

NIGER LOVER

everytime

If jews are badass enough to summon Jesus and blow Him to kingdom come with ICBMs as He descends, I'll gladly hail them as chosen race

Ragnarok soon fellow pollacks
I for one welcome the beast, how about you guys?
higherperspectives.com/wolf-over-sweded-1560314052.html

thank god I'm in my father's backwater town and not in bcn
i'm far away from nukes

There wont be any non-believers if there is no human life to begin with.

Home video of them training Jared Kushner.

No man knows the hour, not the angels in heaven but the Father only. Don't dare to blaspheme the lord by equaling yourself to him.

Part of the reason I'm not religious. Think for yourself

proof?

ok bye

mom no

It's not about whether you believe or not. The (((zionists))) do and trying to set the stage for what they believe is coming. In a way, the prophecies become self-fulling by the zealot's belief.

Delet this

As long as you get incinerated in nuclear hellfire, I'll be satisfied.

No but you must support the lord with prayer and love, for thy hour is dawning closer than ever before.

Don't worry, radiation and subsequently failed crops/food shortage will equalize everyone everywhere.

do not worry brother
Kek will intervene and save us all
from wealth,ruin
from ruin,wealth
let the world be reborn
P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Christ will not return in times of War

No can do CIAnigger

fuck you tommy

yes whoever is ready my reply don't read the one I'm replying to it's "your mom' curse thing

Kek, Retarded christian out of touch with reality. Everyone that believe what Op does should check themself for schizophrenia. Seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDnu0giUS00

fuck you

Project Cuckbeam

Not using the catalog.

Nope, according to the Bible things would have to be a hell of a lot worse than they are current before the second coming

gay jew between kids

Fuck you kys, If you dont reply to this you get NIGGER aids

Wait, explain project bluebeam please.

Nobody knows when Christ returns. The bible says so.
Go away, liar.

its true

youtube.com/watch?v=0MbcaBmRnpE

>sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/bluebeam.htm

>We specialize ourselves in investigating and publishing special reports and audio tapes to expose the under world of the United Nations' conspiracy to implement a New World Order.

>Our task is to make the people realize that the coming of the New World Order is not a dream, neither a paranoid thought. It is a real Satanic under going project.

For what?

>To abolish all Christian traditional religions in order to replace them by a one-world religion based on the 'cult of man'.

>To abolish all national identity and national pride in order to establish a world identity and world pride.

>To abolish the family as known today in order to replace it by individuals all working for the glory of one-world government

>To destroy all individual artistic and scientific creating works to implement a world government's one mind sight??

And that kind of declaration of war from the United Nations is for:

>the implementation of a universal and obligatory membership to the United Nations, as transcending of the United Nations by multi-military and multi-police force;

>a world wide Justice Department through the United Nations with an International Criminal Court;

>a world wide new Trade Agreement for all nations;

>the end of cold war -- of local war like it is today, and the obligation for co-existence for "peace";

>and also, a New World Religion and a New World Culture for all men.

TLDR: Giant holograms in the sky to play with people's beliefs, allowing a world government.

what does OP do?

fuck you

from the french word?

Go fuck yourself with a rake

FAK

That's a cool pareidolia if the image is real.

I hope the world doesn't end this week. I'm going to be two states away from home and my kid.

Do they realize that it is them that he's coming down to destroy?

Mother Ivanka

Is this Iranian television?

I don't think they care. They want paradise on earth for their children by any means neccessary. They are willing to sacrifice themselves to achieve that. In a way, that personal sacrifice is similar to what Jesus did. There are many ways to rationalize it.

Their children will suffer too. Some will actually redeem themselves though. Obviously not the ones who are trying to force His hand.

They would rather sacrifice us desu.

Wtf

This is silly heresy and pure ignorance of Biblical truth, stop it!

I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”
(Matthew 12:36-37)

The west has been groomed for a religious take over ever since Christianity passed as the prominent religion of choice. Westernized Christianity was created with a zero hour killswitch that says worshipers will be rewarded for their faith and that they shouldn't fight back and to love their enemy. Translation: It was a religion created with the purpose of being as least hostile as possible with takeover in mind as the endgame.

well then I'd have an excuse for a loli rape spree

which horseman is above the towers?