The Sup Forums Prophecy, Fatalism, and Prophecy

Let us revisit the prophecy. What does each prophecy mean, and how likely has each become with these new tensions?

>It will happen when the weather cools.

>That's when they'll make their move.

>The plans laid long before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They're trying to force God's hand.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one

>An island will drift away.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but not kill.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

>Idols will speak and move about.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

>The ravens will starve.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.

>The rod and the ring will strike.

Three branches will become one
>Martial law/dissolution of government (increasing gridlock in congress? notion of losing the court terrifies liberals?); predicted by Baba Vanga.

An island will drift away.
>Brexit? UK-based opposition to the US? i.e., they "drift away" from our nexus of control, become a temporary home for the NWO to manipulate intelligence into causing WW3? Taiwan? Japan? Drift away from what? Why? What other island could "drift away?" Philippines drifting away to China would have serious implications for SCS, but why would they?

A killing bolt will shine in the night but not kill.
>EMP? Where? Who? Why? Will the Norks shoot one over Japan?

The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Israel pursues their plan for Greater Israel? Israel claims all of Palestine/one-state solution? It's said the world will end when the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is resolved, forget by whom.

Idols will speak and move about.
>???

The black flag will fly above the dome.
>ISIS takes the Vatican/takes out Pope; predicted by Baba Vanga.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>China's big weakness is water supply; a war would very easily see that beautiful Three Gorges dam of theirs blown to fuck, causing "belly" of "the dragon" to "drip water." NK tensions are heating up.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>???

A rock will stand on seven hills.
>Something else with Rome? Rock=Pope? Rock=Islam? ???

The ravens will starve.
>The bodies will be inedible? ???

The bear will leave its cave forever.
>Some finality with Russia? Has Russia ever actively aggressed in a war? Is it Russia's final war?

The rod and the ring will strike.
>Nuclear war begins.

Reminder: Edward Cayce said WW3 would begin in Syria.

interesting thread have a bump

there are two witnesses mentioned in the book of Revelation. Everyone will hear them.

Remember the ravens that fed Elijah? Could it reference that even the ravens will starve?

Rock could possibly mean Gibraltar in some way? Bit of a stretch but the first thing to come to mind.

pardon my retardation fellows, i meant edgar cayce

i'm honestly not into conspiracy shit but i genuinely have a fucking bad feeling

we need another /zhg/. something terrible is coming.

can you feel it?

>Something else with Rome? Rock=Pope? Rock=Islam? ???
Probably related with the Pope. He's considered the successor of Peter, whose name means rock.

Bump

WMDs would/could certainly poison/degrade the food supply. Excellent point on the ravens. Could simply mean things will be so bad, even the ravens will starve, yes.

What do the ravens in Elijah symbolize?

Very interesting point on the two witnesses of Revelation. Where can I read more about them?

Interesting, but doubtful. The seven hills are almost certainly Rome.

How could Gibraltar manage to stand on Seven Hills?

>Pope
>Peter
>rock
Precisely.

Perhaps that line bears meaning for the Pope, and the previous line "The black flag will fly above the dome." is a reference to the Dome of the Rock?

It is said that the Pope will be murdered when he visits the site of a massacre of Christians (something like that). This is another precondition to the onset of WW3.

Nice senpai

>Baba Vanga.
FAKE NEWS
take it from me, someone who was a hyped fanboi

>Three branches will become one
Literally means the republicans being in power in all 3 places

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

This is a literal bible prophecy. Right before the Great Tribulation two people (some say Elijah/Enoch/Moses, some say men sent by God) will preach of the lord. Nobody will be able to stop them until God says so. They will be resurrected after they are presumable executed.

>The rod and the ring will strike.
The new orbital satelite gun the US or Russia has been constructing will be used and made public knowledge.

No wait, I'm sure it's related to this guy.
He literally hit a liberal so hard in the head with the hand that had a ring and a rod(stick).

Revelation. 11: 3-14 The Two Witnesses

3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a] 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

11 But after the three and a half days the breath[b] of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon.

Part with Ravens Feeding Elijah it is 1st Kings chapter 17. Start at verse 5.

Interestingly enough, One of the two witnesses in Revelation is Elijah. Jesus told this to be so.

Good point.

I thought BV was interesting bullshit back when my ex showed me her in 2010; emphasis on bullshit.

As events unfolded, the migrant crisis and the rise of ISIS/prominence of chemical weapons started to form a rock in my gut and make me question what I thought earlier.

Is this all predetermined? Is this the reality we live in? Can we not change it?

Why and how did a ouija board tell my mother she would marry a David?

How do psychics know anything? How does a psychic who's never met me know my name and history with one particular girl?

Is it true, is this one girl doomed to suffer two marriages and a divorce? How can this be known?

SB-3 Ghoul bro did say we have a KBG, but is not a nuclear weapon more likely in context?

Please explain further. I'm not as well-versed in Biblical prophesy as I would like, and would wager many of our friends here are similarly disadvantaged.

That's just a theory, nothing in the bible should be taken literally.
It could mean some war heroes are fighting the good fight and get killed for it but manage to go down in history due to popularity or something.
Maybe even start/rekindle a old/new religion or set of beliefs in the process?

>1260 days
>3.5 full years
>4 years worth of 6 day weeks, i.e. every day but one rest day (creation)

>They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.
Who are the witnesses capable of doing this? Trump and Putin? Trump and Pence?
>they die

No surprise there if it happens. Baba Vanga said there will be assassination attempts on 4 world leaders.

I'll read Elijah.

Freedom and freewill don't exist.
Everything is predestined, even for "gods" the only being that's outside of this cosmic prison is the thing we refer to as "the" "god".
The one and none and something else.
Above and below but also something else(we aren't allowed to know because we're part of creation) .

You (probably) know what I mean.

>How do psychics know anything? How does a psychic who's never met me know my name and history with one particular girl?
Well, you deserve it for not working on your psi field's architecture.

>Why and how did a ouija board tell my mother she would marry a David?
Dead people(spirits) know many interesting shit, but the downside is that they manipulate you this way.

>Is it true, is this one girl doomed to suffer two marriages and a divorce? How can this be known?
Don't assume anything, it might be true but also not.
Always keep one eye open and the other closed.

>three branches become one
All three branches of the US govt are republican controlled
>an island will drift away
brexit
>a killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
the syria attack
>the star will gorge itself on clay
Israel land expansion
>idols will speak and move about
not sure about this one
>black flag will fly above the dome
not sure about this one either, only that it involves ISIS
>belly of the dragon will drip water
South china sea and china.
>two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
not sure
>the bear will leave its cave forever
Something about russia
>the rod and the ring will strike
a nuclear strike somewhere. possibly North Korea

>(we aren't allowed to know because we're part of creation)
>“You cannot solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that created it.”
>working on your psi field's architecture
redpill me, user

>Don't assume anything, it might be true but also not.
>Always keep one eye open and the other closed.
Good advice, Odin.

>>a killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
>the syria attack

Very interesting take.

>but is not a nuclear weapon more likely in context?
Orbital (possibly Mindcontrol) Lasers.