Why were white people so fucking barbaric in the Middle Ages? Bunch of crazy neanderthals

Why were white people so fucking barbaric in the Middle Ages? Bunch of crazy neanderthals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoQ283E9_U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why were people bad when times were equally as bad
this is (you)

They weren't all that barbaric, desu. Civilization still existed.

That's just white people being white people.

well I mean it was the same for the ancient Assyrian kingdoms right?

Because being barbaric is fun as fuck.

Go read something ab history and culture of Middle Ages. You pathetic nigger, stop learning from Hollywood movies.

>that anatomy
lol

What are they doing to him?

what about mongols?

>in the middle ages

whites and east asians are the only ones who stopped

We still have wars and execute people

Why are niggers and sand niggers still barbaric?

Just given him a little public tickle. That's all. I'm sure he was fine afterwards.

>see, white society did a barbaric thing a long time ago so its ok for brown people to do it today

Why are they always smiling on these brutal paintings?

Because Abrahamic religions are cancer and they have cucked Europe ever since

Better question is why are niggers and sandniggers still acting like it is the Middle Ages today?

I don't see a problem here, they look perfectly well dressed for an afternoon of entertainment.

You are obviously a nigger who doesn't know shit about medieval history.

Why are blacks so barbaric in the present day?

Bunch of crazy evolutionary dead-ends.

Christian cultists. They are brainwashed zombies.

Religion, the enlightenment hadn't happened yet

>he thinks white people still aren't barbaric savages today

>Why were white people so fucking barbaric in the Middle Ages?
They were Christians. So it was because of Judaism.

These kind of tortures where only done to murderers/rapists. Not your everyday thief etc., as opposed to sandnigger countries!

beat me to it

They didn't have websites like bestgore so they had to get their kicks some other way.

The middle ages were the golden age of western civilization. If you can't see that, it means you're either a brainwashed faggot or a malignant jew.

t. atheism plus sjw trans fluid

Anatomy class

Fuck all of you faggot ass white pieces of shit. You are all pussies. I hate you disgusting fucks. White womens crotch smells like a dead animal.

People are barbaric in general. Civilization offers a brief reprieve from this until we eventually fall back into chaos.

Why are Muslims barbaric today? That's a better question

Modernity is jewish, you dumb faggot. The middle ages were pure european aristocratic goodness.

They weren't.
Those depictions of violence and atrocities from late medieval to early modern times were just a sensationalist and full of bullshit as the main strem media is today.

Are your jimmies ruslted yet?

Why are blacks and mudskins so barbaric TODAY?

k

Try using soap and antiperspirant you stinking white trash queer

because people had to survive noone had fucking bread and shit easily, had to kill eachother for it its no different from any culture whites, blacks, indians, native americans. All the same even the japanese

>being an assblasted mudslime

I would call you a nigger, but even blacks are more worthwhile than goatfuckers.

It kept the kikes in line.

Don't shit yourself Jamal, or wathever you are. You just cannot accept that when your ancestors were living in houses made of shit our were bulilding great gothic cathedrals

Those are clearly black people, and the paint chipped off their faces.

There's something just fucked up with white people. Most mentally ill, biggest group of pedophiles, serial killers, mass murderers, genociders. You've always been fucked up and always will be. You need to be wiped from the planet.

Shouldn't you faggots be sucking jewish dick right now?

Too obvious
Work on your "trolling" technique

>implying he isnt doing an early medical demonstration to a bunch of scholarly gentlemen

Shut up fat ass.

>Why are Muslims barbaric today?
They got and in their vagina.
It probably affects the kids too.

I know you are but what am I?

Im rubber you're glue, what you throw bounces off of me and sticks to you.

it's because only whites are the ones who get caught
other races are sneakier, but commit these crimes at the same rates

What, I thought it was your shift tonight?

Because Christian eugenics had not kicked in yet

Take it away, Ryan Faulk:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoQ283E9_U4

Remnants of barbaric times

>Trial by ordeal was an ancient judicial practice by which the guilt or innocence of the accused was determined by subjecting them to a painful, or at least an unpleasant, usually dangerous experience

Catholic Church ended this