Trump takes 15th Golfing Trip

President Trump recently went on a tax payer golfing trip for the 15th time in 11 weeks.

Why should you have to pay for his excessive time off?

And tell me why does Trump not vacation at Camp David where it is owned by the US government, will be less of a strain on the local business, is cheaper to fund, and is designed to protect the president and his foreign dignitaries?

> But Obama went golfing too
Wouldn't you expect better from the current president to set a better example if you disagree with Obama doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/tillerson-no-change-u-s-stance-syria-article-1.3036108
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/02/22/trumps-family-trips-cost-taxpayers-nearly-as-much-in-a-month-as-obamas-cost-in-a-whole-year/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up shill, he can do it because the wall bill be a little shorter and that money saved will be spend on maralago fiestas

Bump, we need to know about the president activities.

this guy is such a fucking hypocrite its insane.

Trump is a mess, a big fat mess.

The worst is how big of a hypocrite he his. Everything he ragged on his predecessor about he's doing.

Not gonna lie, former trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching trump crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

Is Mexico paying for said golf trips?

fuck you nigger

You fags still think this is funny?

It's already been proven that the White House isn't secure for Trump so he goes "golfing" to conduct business away from traitors who spy endlessly.

Kek, found t_d lads

Then Why not at camp David where it is a completely different staff.

He drives me nuts. He even contradicts himself in the same sentence.

Wow, he's fatter than I remember.

I hope he had a nice time.

In a cosmic sort of way, yes.

After the Syria strike he can stay there

No one falls for this stuff. Get back to your discord.

>fatter
THICCER

>tfw can't get anything passed so take more golf trips

you have to go back

>And tell me why does Trump not vacation at Camp David where it is owned by the US government
>owned by the US government
You just answered your own question

This doesn't really matter.
Toppling a secular leader in a muslim region matters.
The wall matters.
This is stupid.
My support for him hinges entirely on that wall and immigration now.

Because. Fat.

I wonder if he's even aware of the things he's said in the past. What goes through that man's head anyway?

Is it really that weird that he takes half a day about once a week to golf? Do you work 24/7 too?

Funny thing is that Mar-a-Lago was originally built with the idea of being given to the government as a vacation home for Presidents so it's basically being used for its intended purpose anyway except Trump actually does host things like dignitaries there.

How/why sucha feminine frame...hm.
The voice is noticeable too...and facial expressions.

>Implies muricas being had.

Never skip leg day.

It is paranoid of Trump to distrust the entire American Government.

Kek

This is pretty cheap. There's nothing wrong with taking a fucking partial day off. I never shit on any president for it.

You would have a point except for the fact that Trump was the one being critical and the fact that each trip to "the winter Whitehouse" costs a few million dollars.
He's spent a third of his fucking term out of the wh and at one of his properties.

>mfw people supported trump for his isolationism but now he's dragging the US into 2 separate wars in the same week

Votes well earned

I couldn't defend this even when I was with him. We usually ignored these posts.

Is golf fun?

nydailynews.com/news/politics/tillerson-no-change-u-s-stance-syria-article-1.3036108

Make that 1

No but he's the one who said he wouldn't even "have time to golf"because he'd be so busy etc
And he could golf closer to the wh instead of flying air force one every fucking weekend

>tax payer golfing trip
>at a club he owns and pays for

WOW THIS REALLY MADE ME THINK

Pizzagate get in here

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
this is pretty on point

He usually brings a politician or foreign leader to discuss something while they play

Well it's not like he's the Real President.

What is it with presidents and rich people golfing? Seriously, I once went golfing with a friend of mine and it was the most boring shit ever. I've fucking watched paint dry and it was still more exciting than golfing.

So that is your last straw? If the wall fails and the immigrants invade then you would lose allegiance?

The Goldman slacks cabinet, his stance on Israel, his failure of removing Obamacare, his failure of a travel ban, his history of high level staff quitting, nor his signing of the bill that lets the ISP sell your data did not even give you some doubt that he is just all talk?

He IS the American gov.
Obama had dozens of cheap shots taken by trump. That's the problem, trumps big mouth.
I honestly am afraid he might get people killed because he lacks restraint

It's a competitive sport that doesn't require a ton of physical activity, old fucks can play it.

Nobody gives a damn. We're used to this shit.

Rich been fucking the poor forever. Next.

Obama doing goofy poses for his photographer while golfing sums up the entirety of his presidency. I'm so glad that asshole is out of office.

no

either he's a hypocrite or he's trying to tell us something.

yeah he should stop golfing, he's making himself look like an idiot. you don't make yourself look good when you shit on Obama for golfing and then going golfing

>Obama went golfing too

>people finally realizing the golf trips are mandated so he doesnt go crazy with stress

I honestly think it's just a rich status thing. It's boring as fuck and most people suck at it.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

Check and mate, you stupid, stupid goys.

maybe he can't put the clubs down until he beats obama's course scores.

>Golfing at his own course on the weekends

You realize Obama wouldn't work past 5 and golfed on the weekdays with Larry David and Kornheiser. Lazy nigger who would've thought!

Brazen

> missing the point

It's the most stressful job in the world. I don't knock presidents for golfing. I do knock this president for being a hypocrite.

He held his promises for a while but Im slowly starting to lose trust.

Do you and the president not care about the strain this is placing the local business, the police force, and the local government in resources?

That's one ugly kike

>Funny thing is that Mar-a-Lago was originally built with the idea of being given to the government as a vacation home for Presidents

Hahaha, no . Just no.
Like the Trump's have a history of "giving" things away.

He is incompetent. He gave up his powers

it's the only place he can conduct business without being eavesdropped on
wanna complain about it? call barry

You leftists really dont know why he won do you?

That's as attractive as kikes get

I'm assuming you suck at it. Is rather fun if you're good, and have good company.

Yes, us tax payers pay trump to stay at his own resort. What a country!!

Kushner has such a punchable face. He's a fake kike. Uses religion to be lazy and justify bullshit.

How about taking a walk/ how about not constantly bitching about Obama and then doing the same fucking thing and it's just one big lol.

>donate your $500k/yr salary back to govt
>your golf trips cost the govt $3mil/wk
5-d chess, amirite?

>Defending a poorly tanned billionaire's golfing habits

How do you think he gets to the course

forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/02/22/trumps-family-trips-cost-taxpayers-nearly-as-much-in-a-month-as-obamas-cost-in-a-whole-year/amp/

he is taking a walk, on fairways and greens

Meanwhile it's 3 million a weekend for him. AND he shuts down the local airport and the small businesses that rely on using it.

you dont need to do much when you got goldman sachs running the white house for you.