Sup Forums BTFO by based atheist leader Richard dawkins

Sup Forums BTFO by based atheist leader Richard dawkins

>"We are machines built by DNA whose purpose is to make more copies of the same DNA. ... This is exactly what we are for. We are machines for propagating DNA, and the propagation of DNA is a self-sustaining process. It is every living object's sole reason for living." -- Richard Dawkins

how do atheists go from statements like the one above, to "rape is evil" ?

Because you make the flawed and moronic assumption that all Atheists are leftist.

Understandable since you are a brainwashed American no better than a Saudi muslim.

so, atheists on the right think "rape is good?"
where'd you get leftism from what i said?

>I believe in science

That's the problem. Science wasn't supposed to be a belief

The same you go from statements like that to "1+1=2". Mathematic facts derive from unprovable axioms. Moral facts do too. We choose to assert things like "Human well being matters" etc to make a moral framework. Then we make moral judgments (calling things good or evil) based on the positions we can derive from the moral axioms that we have assumed.

"Africans" isn't very descriptive of all the different evolutionary changes that have happened over the millennia

Europeans, East Asians, Polynesians, and even now South African blacks all show signs of being partially descended from different species than modern Negroid Bantu Africans

Europeans for example are 3-5% Neanderthal

Science says that different races evolved from different species of primates though, not mainstream science for sure but actual science

>Mathematic facts derive from unprovable axioms. Moral facts do too.
maybe the existence of God is a brute fact too :^O
>We choose to assert things like "Human well being matters" etc to make a moral framework.
seems contradictory to what our "sole reason for living" is, according to dawkins' statement

>chest tattoo (pic related)
>atheist
probably too cool for mainstream catholic mass, i bet he's sedevacantist

We're all niggers man...let's all move to sweden I say!

Is Richard Dawkins retarded?
Every species has to start somewhere.
Incest in inevitable.
But I don't think all of us are the result of Cain's daughters.
Only those two tribes mentioned, which by now I could imagine having far reaching blood lines.

Life originated in the oceans. That doesn't make us all dolphins.

In that set up the existence of God would be an axiom not a fact.

>seems contradictory to what our "sole reason for living" is, according to dawkins' statement
No. When Dawkins describes our "sole reason for living" he is using reason in the sense of "why we exist" and not "What we exist for". In other words, the sole reason we live on the ground is gravity. That doesn't mean it is impossible to have things like morality or math.

The reason why we evolved is because the genes that compose our DNA were better or worse at replicating. That is the reason we exist - our genes reproduce themselves. That doesn't describe "Why" we exist in a more abstract level, or what we should do with our existence.

wow, memekins sure was edgy in the 80s.

>Science says that different races evolved from different species of primates
They are subspecies within one species.
Where did you get that the races came from different species?

>has to use obviously photoshopped pics because he doesn't have an actual argument
Christfag genocide when?

Because they are hypocrites
Max Stirner noticed this with atheist in his time and pissed off Marx.

>Atheists are skeptical for the existence of God, but they are credulous and gullible when you replace the word ‘God’ with another mysterious thing called ‘morals.’

He even called atheist pious

Lol

>he is using reason in the sense of "why we exist" and not "What we exist for".
his words were "This is exactly what we are for" not "this is how we came to be" or "why we exist"
>That doesn't describe "Why" we exist in a more abstract level, or what we should do with our existence.
agreed, because there is no "why" from an atheistic perspective, or purpose of existence other than one we personally make up

>"The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference." -- Richard Dawkins
>no purpose, no evil, no good
if i believed this, i'd be the biggest degenerate pleasure seeking self gratifying piece of shit that ever walked the planet.
i don't understand what's stopping most atheists.
doing bad things feels good, and fucking people over usually puts you in a better position to propagate your genetics

>if i believed this, i'd be the biggest degenerate pleasure seeking self gratifying piece of shit that ever walked the planet. I don't understand what's stopping most atheists.
Regardless of whatever you believe, there is still a similar mindset shared among human beings. Things like empathy, families and mob mentality are behavioral traits of the human species. Even if you believe that nothing matters, you are still likely to care deeply about something (unless you're a sociopath, that is). So, even atheists have limits with degeneracy.

He isn't wrong though.

we're all descended from mammals what's his point

>creation story literalism

Richard "philosophy isn't nessacary anymore" Dawkins is fighting a Protestant strawman that's less than 200 years old.

>i don't understand what's stopping most atheists.
Just because you can doesn't mean you have to.

>Old Earth Creationism
>Divine Evolution

What is?

>believe

You mean you're not 100% certain? Religion believes everyday too.