IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

HIGH LEVEL SOURCES SAY TRUMP ADMiNISTRATION SET FOR A FULL-SCALE INVASION OF SYRIA

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99
youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as it's between the three of them I'm ok with it.

>Sources say
>may be
>possibly
>could signal

Need we keep doing this

how many times has the water filter merchant been wrong about this sort of stuff? Genuine question

Oh its from the humble water filter salesman it must be credible.

I'd agree with you but people used this argument before he attack though

>trumpster denial

Just like your god emperor would never attack syria, lol

Don't know. But since he's an incredible Trump fanboy in denial, I find it surprising that he of all people is posting that.

He shouldn't of attacked Syria

set=ready
They may not fucking go through with it fuckhead

If a die hard Trump supporter is posting this, then it will happen. Fucking kosher neocons

but he did

So when faggots were making fun of Syrian girl yesterday morning she was actually right?

Go figure.

I know but you're but people said they he might do that and you're using the same argument people did before the attack. Which did happen.

even worse:
>infowars sources say
source literally instantly discarded

It's because when/if something finally happens that """"sources"""" say would happen, the media outlets that broke the story would/will be able to dickwave and finally say that they aren't fake news, while also being able to sweep it under the rug if nothing happens as their """"sources"""" are reliable for the claim and not the outlet itself.

Tell me what the right wing is good for. Other than fucking up entire universes every single time they "win"?

Good Goyim!

Alex Jones; the Micheal Pachter of politics.

At this point, it can happen. The best timeline turned out to be the wordt timeline.

FFFuckKK shills. I trust trump. He knows what going on in Syria and you not! MAGA!!!

The only Trump has been pretending his position on Syria hasn't changed is because of the element of surprise meme

/leftypol/ go away. You ain't any better.

i think rackadoo addled his brains

>The best timeline turned out to be the wordt timeline.

Ah Golan Heights where massive deposits of oil were found few years ago and Israel wants them all.

just like when u discarded sources saying a missile strike imminent, lol

She says Trump is in a Nuclear bunker right now too...

>b-b-but it's just 8D chess!!!

bump for more info

I really hope WWIII starts just so Israel is destroyed

desu if it is posted on infowars 99 out of 100 times it means nothing will happen.

Cernovich reported something similar last night,

medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99

can't get congressional approval for war is lazy congressmen take 2 week recess for Easter

The guy who claims Hillary Clinton and Obama are LITERALLY evil demons, trying to destroy mankind and sells sketchy water filters now has "high level sources" nice.

I get that he is entertaining to watch, but come on, alex jones is not news...

muh Illuminati confirmed. now buy some sliver water.

Fake news

>infowars

Holy shit, fuck off faggot.

who are you talking to?

Why is a german saying make america great again? makes me suspicious

>of

thank god it's AJ, wouldn't have a reason to believe it otherwise

Who /KindaWantaDraft/ here?

who the fuck did this to an F40, some 9 year old!?

Fucking kike mods

>TRUMP WILL RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND FOR CHRISTIANS IN YOUR LIFETIME
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

really nigger.......and I'm sure you have a real good reason as to why there is no link in this post just a png of based Assad and the water filter salesman.....why slander their good names....sagedd

He was right on the Bohemian Grove thing, and he was right on the elite pedo thing. What makes you think he is wrong this time?

shouldn't've

Shareblue is a shadow corp run by CIAniggers after Trump was a good goy and bombed the evil dictator al-Assad they directed the shills to post pro-Trump narratives. Just like you saw in the MSM and out of the mouths of neocohens.

>shouldn't of

Theyll present a plan to congress soon about the future of Syria soon, whatever that means. Probably safe zones though.

>Alex Jones

Yeah, christians with hooked noses...

I do.

The amount of political capital the now anti-Trump alt-right gains from a draft is immense.

>TRUMP WILL RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND FOR JEWS IN YOUR LIFETIME

Fixed that for you m8

>Hillary Clinton is a crazy war monger
>don't vote for her
>Trump says he is against foreign intervention
>vote trump instead
>Trump is a crazy war monger

Did we get fooled again?
>

"Set for full-scale" = it's an option. Everyone knows that. Lets see what happens after Tillerson talks with the russians.

This is just some scheme so Alex Jones can start selling bunkers or some shit. Watch, next couple of episodes they'll announce InfoWarImperishables or some shit

Taking down of the Youtube monetization was a prelude to this, that is; preventing Alt Media from turning on Trump.

I think Trump would have been better off losing. It would have been a better thought that the jews didn't let him win instead of Trump becoming the jew

Yes.

Ya let's send our boys to the sandbox to build roads and schools for arabs and attract every fucking Isis sympathizer in the world to shoot our boys as they defend arabs.

Fuck that.

Oh what a relief. Neocons are known to follow the rules that stand in the way of a profitable war.

>Did we get fooled again?

If we're honest with ourselves, yes, we did.

I no longer have faith in the democratic process, electoral or otherwise.

I think you guys know what time it is.

As long as other people are paying for the war who cares?

fuck off stormfags, we kicked all you fuckers off Sup Forums for a reason. nobody cares about jones or cernovich. kys

This. There is a bright side to everything

You know we were going to get this with either candidate. It just might have taken longer with Clinton

What's funny if you watch Homeland, is that the current season LITERALLY has a Alex Jones stand in (they're not even subtle about it) supposedly responsible for running a sockpuppet organization for the sole purpose of discrediting the president elect and her proclivities to be supportive of the Iran deal.

This is what Hollywood liberals literally believe. That people who criticize the Iran Deal are either sockpuppets from a shadowy organization or useful idiots brainwashed by those sockpuppets.

Oh and also, this shadowy organization is planning a coup to usurp democracy, no big deal.

Niggers GTFO and stay out
OUT OUT OUT

The fakest of fake news

>stormfags
> jones/cernovich

New much?

t. Shariablue Koshershill

It's time to take the black-pill, Sup Forums. The Neocons have Trump completely in their pockets.

Can't be fkn serious. Also, what about NK?

not a trump supporter but the only thing he had going for him was that he wasn't ringing the war drumslike hillary.

then this happens. People can say it is 46d chess but there have always been people pulling his strings and now it's evident who they are.

Nah, I believe we would be having the same scenario with Clinton, but in January instead of April. Guess our memes postponed WW3 two or three months.

They have Homeland in Ireland? Anyway I thought only baby boomers from the NOVA suburbs watched it

>WW3 is finally happening

Feels good man

try googling them
one not found

second Dina Powell
Koptian christ from egypt.

Yeah no fuck off

can confirm

Southern Syria to be invaded by Jordan/USA forces.

REMINDER Sup Forums BROKE THIS STORY

AL MAFRAQ TROOPS

SAYDA TO BOSRA INVASION

Trump is buddies with Jones, Trump rings him and placed Stone into Infowars.

I don't know if they have it on TV, I download it. I don't know what NOVA means but I typically enjoy espionage intrigue so yeah I watch it, but this last two seasons have seriously gone off the rails, it's disappointing.

>high level sources

Aka pro conman liar Roger Stone.

>believing Alex Jones
>any year

youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0

00:00 in Germany. What should I do? Morning is class (Machine Learning). Do we survive this night? Hold me Sup Forums

>infowars

Itsfuckingnothing.jpg

>Liberal """"OC""""

>the last thing you see

>GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>Jones is fucking singing on air

Really? Syria and Best Korea, war on two fronts, stupid anglos

>americans thought they could get their country back by voting
its seems a lot of people will have to die before you save your country fellas

>HIGH LEVEL SOURCES

People still believe this kike shill?

I just posted it from /sg/, didn't think to test its veracity.

that's a ferrari?

Wait I thought Trump was an isolationist unlike Clinton