End of days?

I have just realised something and i may sound crazy but Trumps sudden u turn on his stance to russia and syria and these American boats sailing to Korea could be for a greater reason, next Sunday is Easter sunday and thats meant to be when Jesus resurrected, could this mean with the rising possibility of all out war could the second coming of Christ be within the next week? Just a ramble nothing will probably happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WVjYn0ODdk
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
youtu.be/-gf6UAIVeJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We dont know the day or the hour, but we do know the signs of the times. Something is haywire. Something is really wrong and I have been feeling sharply. An old rule of thumb by many great men of God was that when the time got closer to the end, it would become more and more clear that it was so, and bible prophecy would become very clear.

Hey my name is Titus, and I ask for any believers out there for prayer. Trying to kick drugs and I have been relapsing and failing. Would really be much appreciated.

You're in my prayers Titus. Have faith and believe. The Lord walks by your side, lean on Him and Truth to see you through.

>could the second coming of Christ be within the next week?
not that soon, lad. watch out for the false messiah, because when they say "there he is!" it will be lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WVjYn0ODdk Ive been watching this and it recites quotes from the Bible and they're actually accurate and i feel strange

" And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places" - Matthew 24:6-7

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

you guys are wack jobs

youtu.be/-gf6UAIVeJQ

It will be the antichrist though

Matthew 24:36
>36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Research Project Bluebeam.

Thanks, really means a lot, user. :-)

Haha You should try it sometime! If it is simply wacky, then it wouldnt hurt, man!

Trump or baron may be the antichrist.

>the world's gonna end on my birthday
ah shit.

Stay strong man, I will pray for you. I've never had an addiction, but there is a way out of the abyss. Try NA if you're really struggling, they're a good organization.

>The star will gorge itself on Clay

China betraying North Korea?

The real Jesus Christ comes back at the very end of the Book of Revelation.
The beast/false Christ arrives 3.5 years before that, but after plenty of war and hardship meant to fool "even the elect" into believing that this was the true Messiah (which for the Satanic talmudists it will be).
The return of Alien/Jesus is the "great deception."

According to Quran, the false Jesus will have a mark on his forehead and will be blind on one eye.

We will never fight the Russians. We will fight our own government first. I hope they're not this stupid.

my birthday is that day D:

Stay strong man

>tfw I misread "Titus" as "Titor"

I don't know... all this year I feel some kind of Berserk tier rage brewing in me. In 2015 I was so fucking depressed, 2016 was the dankest year ever but now I feel rage and excitement like something Yuge is approaching us and is so close now, the great adventure of our deplorable generation, the dragon to slay, the hell to go through, the adventure we were always seeking through movies, computer games, anime...
I felt the call when I was 18 yo and started working out like crazy, now I'm ready (23 yo now), I won't be in better shape, come at me world, I will slay my way through everything you will throw at me.

I have another theory: Trump's approval rating is fucking shit.

Like historical shit, hardly has ever been seen before.

And you know what Republicans think raises approval ratings? Getting us mired in a fucking war. Worked for Bush Jr. didn't it? Only Bush Jr. was dealing with a relatively robust country that hadn't been engaged in a large war for over a decade.

He who has an ear, let him hear.

Praying for you Titus. Something is definitely going haywire. As someone who was recently saved, I'm struggling with the drugs thing too. It's hard - I know. Alcohol is my problem.

>so funny at how casual OP thinks knowledge of the 2nd coming of Christ might be

this is fucking gorgeous, I'd follow you General