A Call To Action

Sup Forums it's time.
We have the literal anti-Christ in the WH, controlling Trump's moves and dissolving any chance of an America First/Nationalist agenda.
He is Sup Forums's #1 enemy, and must be brought to heel. Sup Forums is the reason Trump got into the White House in the first place, we can do a lot more if we harness our true, combined power.
First off, we need to purge Sup Forums of any nu-pol, Project Alamo, etc shills.
We either purge them, or we need to establish our own website/organization/meeting site that is pure of the filth that is nu/pol/.
If dedicated Sup Forumsacks create it, we can moderate it, and we can control it. We need to regain influence of our ideology, and unfortunately Sup Forums is far too compromised.
We need to keep up #FireKushner, we need to show up to the WH gates and protest (I know, we're doing the same shit as SJWs but I'm sure if we protest it'll be far less cringy and actually hold SOME meaning). We will do more than protest, I trust Sup Forums is dedicated to saving our society from (((them))) and the anti-Christ, and I know that there are those of us who would take one for the team, if it means the rest of the world gets to live free, and safe from (((them))). You know who you are. We need to create a movement absolutely dedicated to getting that kike piece of shit out of that Office, and when that happens, we can purge the rest of the filth.
We have been proven to be organized, efficient, and powerful when fully unleashed, so let's not sit back and let (((him))) destroy our cause. We will not go silently into the night. We will fight. We will win.
All the evidence that has been mounted up shows that Trump, at least, is not a kike lover. Look at his mentors, look at the Punished Trump threads. He's /ourguy/ and he needs our help.
Worst case scenario, Trump turns out to be a Zionist kike-lover on his own terms, but if that's the case we can refocus our energy to him, if necessary. But first, we must stop Jared Kushner. By any means necessary.
Go with God.

>shill propaganda nonsense
GO AHEAD AND FUCK OFF SHILL

You're the one who wants a kike in the most powerful office in the world.
Go suck Jared's dick, Alamo shill.

why do people even say
> Sup Forums is the reason Trmp got into the W H

He was memed there. He is a meme president.

Bannon had a full on media witch hunt condemning him as a nazi with millions of American voters advocating he get kicked out, and Trump still kept him. There's nothing you can do about kushner. Just pray.

>and Jackson wept

Fuck off JIDF

>Tfw Kek is a chaos god
>Tfw meme chaos god into existence
>Chaos god decides the most chaotic thing possible would be to put the literal anti-christ in power over a country said to be blessed by God himself.
>Tfw everyone fucked up bad by praising Kek

What's with the "I want to kill you" look?

He probably wants to kill him.

Yfw its actually trump or baron that is the AC

This is why we all need to turn to Christ. Renounce the ancient gods, and let the Lord enter your hearts.
Kek was the bringer of light, and that light is Jesus Christ.

All the evidence points to Kushner. All (((coinidences))) surround him and his family. The only working theory we have relates to Kushner being the AC.
I'm not ready to give up on the Trumps, they are merely led astray.

Apparently Kushner will testify before the Senate about his Russia ties, or lack thereof.

Will be interesting to see how he does.

I don't think I've ever actually heard him speak.

If the Dems decide to go hard on him, it could be a rough ride. Can he handle the heat?

(Otoh, maybe the Dems will give him a pass because he's a high-ranking member of the tribe w/a secret ring decoder.)

Too late goy, we win again. And there's nothing you or those meddling Arabs can do about it.

>get tricked by master race Jews for the billionth time into voting the most Jew loving president of all time
>b-but we is redpilled and superior :(((

Why are wh*tes such subhumans?

no we don't

Someone should take that kike out

he looks so fucking slimy. in every pic you can tell hes scheming on something

its tough but if donald wasn't such a cuck he would have been more concerned about his favorite daughter renouncing christ for this

I have a question for burgers about a technicality in your constitution
If a place joins the US do people born and living in that place become "natural born citizens" for the purpose of being eligible for presidency?

Ted Cruz: hmmmmmmm... I am detecting a signal that we only used in America.
Jared Kushner: hello, Cruz. I warned you not to betray me.
Ted: so, you are here, as I suspected. But you will not stop us. There is too much at stake for me to let that happen.
Kushner: Foolish goy! Do you not see the peace i bring to the Earth? Once united under one banner, and rid of dissenters, worldwide peace will follow. It is you who must be stopped.
Ted: But our plan called for a minimum of disturbance. By bringing such advanced technology here, you are changing the future in ways we couldn't begin to imagine.
Kushner: I would hardly call your plan a minimal disturbance. But I must thank you. By providing me with both the means and reason to travel to this time, I believe you have sped up Greater Israel's timetable. Instead of decades of intermittent war, the Earth will be ours far sooner. Perhaps you have saved lives, after all.
Ted: But not the millions of lives you will still take, I'd wager. You have not won yet.
Kushner: The fact that I am still able to arrive to this timeline says that your plan has already failed. But enough idle chatter. I could have caught you easily enough at the safehouse in New York, but decided instead to prepare D.C. for Trump's arrival. With our advanced forces, it is now time to take on all of our enemies at once; past, present, and future!

"THE STRONG SHALL BE MADE WEAK, AND THE WEAK SHALL BOW BEFORE ME!"
In all seriousness though-
I almost didn't even need to try very hard to make this man look like the anti-christ. That's the most disturbing part about all of this; that he looks like he might actually be the real deal.

thats a good question

i would say probably not unless your parents are us citizens at the time but cant say for sure

obama was born in hawaii only 2 years after it got statehood, but his mom was a citizen anyways. if you were going to fake your birth records though hawaii wouldve been the best place at that time

Trump ending up taking advice from a Democrat is the perfect way to give a big middle finger to all the hateful retards that voted for him

Yeah...calling Trump the Anti-Christ is giving him WAY too much credit. The Anti-Christ is supposed to be charismatic and charming, that's how he kick starts Armageddon. Everyone follows him and he does a 180 and fucks everyone over.
Trump is a spoiled man-child who is easily influenced by anyone who strokes his ego. And he belongs to a wreck of a party that only believes is white supremisy and playing at being god fearing to keep manipulating the dumbest sects of the population. 90% of republican decisions have been based on "Go against what the democrats do." Existing to oppose others is just fucking stupid. Rest assured when Trump dies he will burn in Hell along side Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Jerry Falwell, and that baby eater Alex Jones.

I don't think Trump is the antichrist, I think he was duped by the actual antichrist, Kushner. Who happens to be quite good at pretending to be charismatic and charming to get what he wants.

damn i miss /mlpol/