RED WHITE BLUE thread

Yeah, the good old red white and blue. Fuck the other disgusting flags, you're not wanted here. How are things in your RWB country? It could be better here, but it's not all bad. Here are some interesting facts about RWB top countries:

1. Nobody can even compete with the armies of USA and Russia. Just 2 of our club members could BTFO the rest of the world
2. A few RWB countries won WW1 and WW2 easily
3. Yellow in your flag? Green? That's Africa tier. Enjoy sharing your country colors with a bunch of niggers and sand niggers, like Ethopia, Cameroon and Saudi Arabia. Pathetic!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_Canada_Rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But wasn't your flag blue white and orange before?

first for most aesthetic

Fuck your rules aquafresh

i'm gonna stay here and there's nothing you can do about it

>2. A few RWB countries won WW1 and WW2 easily

yeah
yeah indeed

Tunisia with the bantz top kek

>3. Yellow in your flag? That's Africa tier.
not so fast, americans

Yes, it was. The orange flag is nice, but the Dutch revolutionary flag is so influential that we should respect it and be satisfied.

>ameritards so fat that they have a piss stain on their flag
top kuck

Don't worry, it'll be changed to a saudi arabian flag in the next couple of years

Shut up, it counts. lol

Err. Didn't mean to reply to that post.

You could be a honorary member since you meet two of the criteria, but Tunisia is fucked man.

Not as fucked as your sister's sphincter after Achmed is done with her

Thank's leaf
this is why nobody talks to us

Because you've never misclicked on something before?
Let's be honest: The real reason we get shit-talked on Sup Forums is because of the retards who internalized the propaganda that we've been force-fed since early childhood.

But why

You have fucking Parkinson's or something?
or is that gigantic amount of indian cum started to tinker with your mind?

I don't have much feeling in my extremities anymore, actually. Nerve damage is a bitch.

Shitskins

Thank you windows logos retarded brother

The yellows are wisely staying away. Some red-whiters are bringing bantz - they want to be a part of our winning team. Don't forget who had the most colonies! Get in line, or get Duterte'd

Better red than dead!

Faggot Dutch piece of shit your language sounds like Arabic and you seem to be quickly adapting every aspect of your country to it as well.

Reporting in Dutchbro.

I vote to have France excluded from this party however.

based as heck up here my fellow RWB comrade!
let's take over the entire world and make them heel!

i think the orange flag is better looking

The USA wouldn't even exist if not for France.

Oh we're nowhere near Germany, France or Sweden levels of cucked. Dutch people are reactionary; when we need to prevent something we spend all the time debating, but when it's really time to solve the problem we do it right. Our second biggest political party runs exclusively on "fuck islam" and we haven't even had any serious terror attacks here that were not assassinations

that means i qualify too yay!

Bullshit.

We invited them to our revolution out of pity.

Besides, Britain would have given us our own parliament in a few years had we waited like they did with you fags.

Canada got a say in its own affairs because of violent conflict and the Brits didn't want a Revolutionary War 2.0 to happen there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_Canada_Rebellion

France was responsible for almost ALL naval battles and for a significant portion of your weapons supply.

France supplied our troops with Gonorrhea and little else.

Reprting in.

Red & white > everything else.

shut the fuck up. do you want people to associate us with turkey? we're going with pic related version of the flag now so we can be in the cool club.

>Implying the Welsh flag isn't the best flag in the world
Don't be so conceited