Your honest opinion, do you think that Greeks look white?

Your honest opinion, do you think that Greeks look white?

To me, they just look like shitskins.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_New_York
instagram.com/aya_shalkar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get some sunlight and you might end up looking spanish

stop destroying europe

yeah those aren't Greeks m8

same but they used to look whiter

There not Greek anymore . There turks pretty much. thanks ottoman empire you roach cunts

>muslims
fucking shitskins
>brown greeks
they looks very white i swear

The majority of Greeks used to be blonde. Then Turkey ruined it.

Pure Greeks that don't have any Turkish blood are definitely white but the Ottomans control the region long enough to leave some trails behind. If you act like white=muh Nordic masterrace no, but most those guys look similar to Southern Italians

kek. 2tru.

no I mean those are literally not Greeks, as opposed to what the filename says

Probably think Jesus looked Aryan too

They look like your average everyday American.

Next time some cuckstian says we were created in God's image, I will show them this.

I feel the same even tho I always protect them in "XY isn't white" threads because I do think they started the creation of the west

just like I protect the italians
but just knowing how they look and also your picture I just can't help myself thinking what yuou are thinking

and I try to blame the ottoman arab scum but the DNA tests suggest they arent rape babies so I'm having a moral conundrum

greeks are not white

>Southern Italians

. . . okey? that's supposed to be good?

Thinks I understand Eurofags to misconceive:
>"Le Americans are mixed with niggers."
>"Le Americans are actually spics"
Saying that Americans look like Greek Turks is just puzzling.You have more Saracens than we do.

modern day amerisharts are nothing but mongrels is what he ment

Greece is strangely absent from this thread.

Google images says they are lebanese
nice try turk you're still not white

Southern Italy=/=Sicily Franz

Genetically Turks are somewhere between Central Asians and Greeks
Turks are a mix of Central Asian Turkmens and Greeks. This clearly indicates that we did nothing. Greeks have always been shitskin.
Stop blaming us for making them look brown.

cause tomorrow is work day and they have to get up early to work off all that debt they owe us

full chart if you want to check.

This isnt the Greek army suit.

Anyway its sunny 300 days a year here so why should I care about my tan

>North had no niggers and barely does today
>South outlawed race mixing post Civil War until my father's generation. The one drop law meant any African heritage=black, so mixed niggers didn't get to avoid that.
>Voodoo made America black somehow

>Greece is whiiiiiiiiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's less being brown that Turks contributed (those guys aren't that dark), its the nonwhite facial feature the Turks contributed that leaves for debate

First girl I had sex with was born in Greece to Greek parents. I would consider her offwhite DESU. She had an older sister that looked like a regular white woman though.

>Anyone a lighter shade then the pale ass Germans isn't white
>Anglo-fags burn like roaches in the sun

Of course Greeks are not pale white, we live in the Mediterranean, we get way more sunlight than German and Nordic people. Everyone from the Mediterranean has olive skin. Also, these are some exceptionally not-Greek looking Greeks, even by mixed-Turk standards.

Actual turks are mongorians.

Ha, Dimitriois Bananapopoulos here. I'm fucking athletic, jacked and super smart. You faggots are dreaming if you think greeks aren't white. Ask your girl how the souvlaki taste bitch nigga. Stay mad european white bois. The greeks made your world, we will take you out of it. I have fucked over 200 wholesome germanic women and have been able to out drink every german I know. Shout out to Serbs and Bulgars, everyone else can get fucked.

I'm Greek

That was 2000 years ago.
How many of them look mongol?

Greece was over run by Persians, read a book you would have know that.

WE WUZ ALEXANDER AND SHEIT

That's Theo Theodoridis, he has roots from Anatolia, where mixing with Turks was much more prominent, of course he looks darker.

shitskins

Yeah exactly. Northern Europeans would start trying about all their sunburns f they have to work outside in the Mediterranean.

Hello my greek brother.

Yeah, thing is we get turned to shitskins from sun exposure, we aren't born shitskins

Turks are antaollians and Arabs, also Persian and churka as well as some Balkan. Very few actually look Mongolian, like less than 5%.

I'm really pale but after 2 weeks in Rome in September I looked like a native. Sun doesn't fuck around there.

None of these particular men look white. A couple look as if they could have mixed ancestry, but they all look like shitskins to me.

Cancelled out in temperature by the Gulf effect, which warms up Europe and Northern Europe different from Canada. This map might as well be a latitude map. For example, the latitude of Rome lines up with the New York/PA line, but those two regions have drastically different climates

Holy shit blacks will spread so fast in California.

Can't wait before some Eurofags tries to tell me Erie, Pennsylvania and Rome have similar climates

she's half kazakh half russian i think. Kazakhs are nomadic Kipchaks who isolated themselves from other people while we Oghuz Turks were sedentary and mixed with anyone.

These turkmens were raped by shitskinned Iranians. The Scythian and Mongolian roots of the steppe have been washed with sandniggerness.

Those are not Greeks you faggot. Those are the Syrian soldiers the US has killed under Trump's command.

After Eons of shitskin raping this is what you get!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Greeks had red and blond lighter browned Auburn hair.

The are shit skins their now because the shitskins moved their in the past like shit skins moving to WHITE LANDS to this day and KIKES opening the DOORS for them!

Fuck the beef I was in Athens a week ago and they're nice people also not necessarily shitskins.

>tfw brown haired, brown eyed, brown nipped, pale greek

What did they mean by this?

The fuck.

Are you going to bomb them too?

High energy indeed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_New_York

>So drastic

>she's half kazakh half russian i think

Correct.
instagram.com/aya_shalkar

>best guess: Levantine people

OP is a shill

>Not knowing the Gulf effect or the Jetstream
This is Italian Education

Look pretty white to me desu. Just very tanned.

they look like spics to me

Nah, American shitskins are either some shade of nigger or some form of Spicspanic. Spics have the same color of brown on brown, but their facial features are different than the middle eastern slimes. Fuck em all. If they're brown, flush them down.

I'm white and live in a place that gets as much sunshine as Greece or Italy. I do not look like the obvious middle-eastern people you call "Greeks" in the OP pic.

FUCK MOHAMMAD. AISHA IS A WHORE

αράπης

Yes, Greeks are white

> (OP)
>After Eons of shitskin raping this is what you get!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Original Greeks had red and blond lighter browned Auburn hair.
>The are shit skins their now because the shitskins moved their in the past like shit skins moving to WHITE LANDS to this day and KIKES opening the DOORS for them!

Yes i think greece is white. As many other anons have said in this thread, just as their are a multitude of different types of asians, arabs, indians and blacks and hispanics, the same applies to white people too.

You just have to be good at distinguishing who is genetically greek and who is genetically more turkish.

Its not real hard either, even if Meds are a bit browner than most whites they have very distinct features which im going to highlight by posting 3 greek cuties

They are literally all white. Germany ships old ladies out to the med annually, they kid in the sun until they are a deep mahogany colour, doesn't stop them being white, mehmet.
The girl in the background is pasty AF and is clearly the same race as these men.

Try harder.

greek girl number 2

blue eyed greek woman from crete, with a complexion similar probably to ancient greeks

look at these women and tell me they arent white

You gotta remember that they all live on Islands and spend their days drinking coffee in the sun.

You sit inside and shitpost all day

>However, the extent of its contribution to the actual temperature differential between North America and Europe is a matter of dispute, as there is a recent minority opinion within the science community that this temperature difference (beyond that caused by contrasting maritime and continental climates) is mainly due to atmospheric waves created by the Rocky Mountains

Wikipedia.
And for the "Italian education", i don't give a fuck about your shitty country, and I'll never learn anything about it.

Really depends on the greek. Many greeks have avoid mixing with shitskins and look perfectly white.

>South Italians
>White

Don't make me chuckle m8

>Average High NY January: 31 degrees F
>Average High Rome January: 53 degrees F
>"These are similar"
The difference is summer isn't as drastic, but New York get buried in snow in winter

>Greeks are white
to me white means he who's racially caucasian and has colored eyes/hair

Saved this pic for the next row with a Spaniard who wants to know why his country is full of Brit expats

Is this not what he looked like?

Although you may find Eskimos with dark skin but yet they live in the Arctic. It's a little more complicated than that, ie. pic related.

>Provides links
>Links prove my point
Hail Italia

I'm white and I have blue eyes

Actually I work indoors and phonepost, but that's a fair point. I do agree that many Greeks are white but the ones in the OP are definitely not. I'd still never become brown from sunlight though. I just don't tan like that.

>Original Greeks had red and blond lighter browned Auburn hair

No they didnt. There are Roman historians who describe the Germanic tribes in this way and they say that is completely foreign to what is seen in the Mediterranean. Hell, look at great art. Even the ancient stuff has them looking like curly hair eastern mediteraneans.

bretty much

We were discussing about the high temperatures, not the winter.

"hurd, dur no one is white"

This is very true

it was funny thread you subhumans

>Look pretty white to me desu. Just very tanned.
How would you categorize pic related?

This guy found the craniofacial morphology of modern and ancient Greeks indicates ethic continuation, search Craniofacial morphology of Greeks through 4,000 years dienekes

Southern Europeans (Spaniards, Raviolitards, Portugays, Greeks, and Baguettards, to a lesser extent) are all retarded animals akin to niggers, Indians and brown Asians. They are literally glued to the societies who have set all the standards of civilization in matters of ethics, education, government types, etc. and FUCKING NOTHING rubbed off.

>Geeks have the intelect of monkeys. It must be a country of Philosophy and Sociology students, because they clearly have their foresight and real-world skills. They can't even defend their own turf, and if they're not part of a caliphate right now, is thanks to the rest of Europe. The only thing that can excuse them is the fact that they are a product of :):):):)multiculturalism:):):):):) since the times before Alexander.
>Raviolitards are the most self-centered idiots so high on their own farts that they must be resistant to all chemical weapons ever conceived. They spend all day drunk, screaming and neglecting their children and then they act offended when said children end up criminals or whores. Not only that, they are so fucking hypocritical that they'll complain day and night about problems that they, in their selfish retardation, help perpetuate.

You're still part raping shitskin. Shitskins of the past ensured this. Just like the shitskin you are as a descendant of a shitskin still wanting to get whiter and whiter. That is why you keep going North. You know who is SUPERIOR! If I am false then stay in your mudded UP! shitskin country pretending you're Greeks with the rest of your SHITSKIN relatives.

Original Greeks may have been darker but they were never a nomadic shitskin from the far East. Who eventually STOLE BABYLON and continue to try and STEAL anything WHITE especially identity politics and white woman. Because ultimately you know white are superior just likeyour shitskin raping ancestor did.

Try harder next time SHITSKIN!

(2/2)
>Baguettes are like the typical university bitch who watches "classic" movies because they are more "intelectual", but actually doesn't understand anything of it and does it to look cool. But when you have a country of autistic teenagers, you end up with they retarded government and their hilariously unfair justice system. That, plus the fact that those uppity retards would rather get raped by a thousand sandniggers than stop recieving the attention they get for being so "progressive" and "avant garde". They don't realize they are just fucking retarded hipsters and that's why their country is a failure.
>Spassholes and fake Brazilians are almost worse. Not only do they still enjoy retarded fucking shit that even in the middle ages was considered tasteless, like killing some drugged and confused cow dressed like gay clowns, but they are as entitled as the Raviolitards but twice as lazy. They respect those who can get away with not working, and the "siesta" phenomenon shows how ingrained laziness is in their barbaric culture. Culturally, they're just overseas Mexicans. Their sense of humor is like that of a 6 year-old and that shows in hispanic youtube and tv.

As a country with a """""culture""""" that descended from Spaniards and Sicilian autistic mafiosos, I can tell you, being called a nigger is a compliment for me; at least niggers work when you whip them enough.