REX TILLERSON APPRECIATION THREAD

>TILLERSON: Well, George, I think our strategy in Syria, as you know, our priority is first the defeat of ISIS, remove them from access to the Caliphate because that's where the threat to the homeland and to so many other homelands of our coalition partners is emanating from. Once we can eliminate the battle against ISIS, conclude that and it is going quite well, then we hope to turn our attention to cease fire agreements between the regime and opposition forces. And in that regard, we are hopeful that we can work with Russia and use their influence to achieve areas of stabilization throughout Syria and create the conditions for a political process through Geneva in which we can engage all of the parties on a way forward.

Let's show some love for the only person keeping us from doing a land invasion of Syria! Let's go Tillerson!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/09/mcmaster-trump-open-to-more-military-action-in-syria-but-seeks-political-solution.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lazy fatass who isn't cut out of the job.

Didn't that fucker also say we need to build a coalition to take out Assad?

Fuck off nu-pol. He's one of the best members of Trump's cabinet

He said he would be "taking steps" on Wednesday; I believe that was a reference to Thursday night's bombings

I hope he gets a plan to work with Russia on isis

Mattis, Kelly, and Chao are top-tier officials. Tillerson doesn't come closs.e.

He seems like an okay guy, but he really is out of his depth. Heck, he even said it himsel: he didn't want the job, but his wife said he should take it because that's what God wanted.

Basically, they're getting their feet wet to guage the reaction. If Trump supporters suck his dick as usual then they'll dive into the pool

Tillerson is just there to steal oil

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/09/mcmaster-trump-open-to-more-military-action-in-syria-but-seeks-political-solution.html

Where do you find this? He said on Fox he wanted a political solution

>REX TILLERSON APPRECIATION THREAD
Nah, fuck that shill no one likes neocon tillerson

be nice user all those years working with EXXON doesn't affect his pristine judgement.

JEW, Jew, Jew, JEW!

>Warmonger neocon banker appreciation thread

You gotta be fucking kidding me

>wants ceasefire between regime/opposition
>WARMONGER NEOCON BANKER
truly forces you to contemplate

>supporting (((moderate))) rebels
shill pls leave

What part of "then we hope to turn our attention to cease fire agreements between the regime and opposition forces" sounds like "neocon" to you

Hopefully we grill some gook soon, I've got drinks for the bbq

>Wanting two groups to stop fighting is supporting one group

The fact that we have no reason to get involved in some other country's civil war for literally NO BENEFIT TO US.

Well if it ends then no more refugees flooding europe so yeah it kinda is

Are you forgetting that we funded the entirety of the FSA and a good extent ISIS? That without us shipping them weapons and giving them training the war would have been over in a few years instead of now running on 6

>NO BENEFIT TO US.
This is bullshit and shows that you are retarded.
We have interests in the area and war is not needed to defend them.

>he think the refugees are going back willingly

>We have interests in the area
You mean israel has interests in the area. read: golan heights

>what will I be saying tomorrow?
>Kushy will tell you
>does he know I need it shoved up my ass?
>yeah, we explained..

Well no more new ones is a start