Why do white women tend to travel to third world countries by themselves?

why do white women tend to travel to third world countries by themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBBVPSsFCUc
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're retarded whores living in their own world and don't think anything bad will ever happen to them because they're an """"empowered woman""""

Because they're sluts?

Western society has coddled them too much

They are a protected class for the entirety of human society and they have not learned the atrocities uncivilized humanity is capable of

All western white girls have rape fantasies.

Cucks in their country won't dominate them.

>third world countries
like Turkey for example

You tryin to pick up a white girl on the streets of Istanbul?

She may as well just be naked. Nice body though

>get treated like princesses everywhere in their western society
>get told that Islam is actually the religion of peace
>get told that blacks are actually no different than anyone else and are just persecuted more for their skin color, because they've never left their Brooklyn commune in Williamsburg
>become blissfully unaware of what it's like in the other 85% of the world

That's why I laugh when they get enriched. I just feel sorry for their families but you know...

BURN THE COAL

>know a chick
>she's empowered
>she's educated
>she's self reliant and a self starter
>hatches a master plan involving a spiritual journey of epic proportions
>decided to go to where yoga was conceived
>buys ticket to India
>everything all planned out
>goes on her trip
>she's there not 48 hours before she's abducted by a group of poo's while at a busy market
>pushed into the back of car
>a serious tussle breaks out
>she manages to get free when the car is stopped in traffic
>runs to the cops
>cops don't do shit, nor do they care
>spends the rest of her trip hiding in her hotel room

She's a white chick, in good shape and pretty attractive. She didn't even have the thought to consider that India rapes their women as a sport and the police give two shits because they are in on the fun too.

They have it too good and nothing to complaint about so they look for a story to whine about because no one cares that daddy didn't buy the beamer but got her the mercedes

can we start giving out something like a darwin award for coalburners who did suicide by nig'?

Because they want to get raped.

>be empowered, "educated", athletic, attractive white woman
>go to a country with the ugliest women in the world who also get raped all the time, for a hedonistic purposes

Probably looking for chad at a bargain

>talk to female friend
>find out she is not in college
>ask her why
>says she wants to get enough money to travel the world and decide what she wants to in life
>she doesn't even listen to Jordan Peterson
>months later she's till in her home town
>she spends her days partying and smoking weed
>claims she's not modest because she would never be called Queen anyway
>mfw

So that they can get raped obviously. They love to be raped

Spot on

sauce on that claim?

Quit being a bitch and post the webM

>women should not own property
>women should not vote
>women should not disobey their fathers and their husbands

Your mothers and grandmothers might have gotten away with abusing their privledges in bygone eras but you stupid cunts are on the verge of being rape slaves for Muslims and africans.

>but i like being raped by strong black men teehee

maybe you do but when they are finished raping your they will torture/mutilate and murder you.

Because women love to make other women jealous by showing off their trips to other countries, the more exotic the better. Go look at some dating site profiles of women, they always have some pictures of their vacation on there.

Wasent there a woman who tried hitch hiking through the whole world starting in europe, but she gets raped and murdered not even a day after she crossed into Turkey.

For third world dick

As others has said it starts with the cuddling, get easier jobs, easier grades, let off by cops and their bosses for doing dumb shit, being late.
But also it's the money meme, they basically think they can get through anything by spending a little extra money around, that it's a magic pass throug

Pippa Bacca

Because they want to virtue signal on facebook and instagram by posting pictures with shitskins to show how diverse they are, so they can feel good about themselves.

>tfw could be raping women for fun
>born in a civilized country

We got fucked over

>webm
wew, that's some dumb shit

?
go rape someone right now and flee into the middle east, join ISIS or some shit, then return to europe, maybe germany or sweden and keep raping and pillaging.
????
Profit

youtube.com/watch?v=uBBVPSsFCUc

If you're not a native Arab, you are not welcome as a rapist in Germany.

Yeah I suppose if I ever wanted to do this I could just move to some hellhole. But I'm not really trying to do that desu

Why do white men travel to southeast asia by themselves?

It's called "going on the worldwide cock-carousel". That's how "emancipated" women "unfold" themselves.

I'm doing the nomad lifestyle thing out of boredom and in my travels I've met a few 1st world girls traveling around to "experience latin culture". I've been to Colombia, Peru, Bolivia and Argentina.

- They don't really travel by themselves, they usually have friends. Either friends that are traveling with them or friends they've made in the country, in Spanish school, coworking spaces or shit like that.
- They mostly stick to rich neighborhoods and gringo-friendly places.
- They all look and behave exactly the same. Pic related is a Google Images result for "digital nomad girl". That's pretty much how every single one of them looks. Some of them are younger/older hotter/uglier but it doesn't change much.
- They're all pretty vapid, but then again that applies to pretty much everyone these days.
- Some of them speak decent Spanish (better than mine).
- They're all interested when I say I'm Brazilian but I haven't managed to bang one yet. I've only banged natives from these countries I've visited, never a gringa. I think I'm not exotic enough for them as I speak English and work remotely for an US company.
- Most South American capitals are actually pretty Westernized so there isn't a huge change in lifestyle for them. Maybe they don't have the same selection of tampons as back home but I don't think they're dying because of that.

Overall they're alright, I actually prefer these girls to the guys who typically do the digital nomad thing. Most of the guys are insufferable.

This is so true though kek. Difference is that white men get treated like a god in those countries. Women just get raped everywhere they go

We should be giving them lifejackets filled with lead.

>why 0.001% of white women tend to travel to third world countries by themselves and why the "white women love niggers" meme is so pushed on Sup Forums ?

>I actually prefer these girls to the guys who typically do the digital nomad thing. Most of the guys are insufferable

Thats because they're your competition huemonkey

A combination of genes and culture cause a some people to be far less risk averse, more naive, and very trusting. Extreme trust precipitates larger disasters in all areas of life: personal, government, business, nature.

Because they actually believe their "all people are equal" bullshit.

They are just that stupid.

This. They were never told "No!"

I traveled to Europe by myself, does that mean I am white?

Because we allow them to make their own decisions for some retarded reason....

They want creampie gangrape

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

justified

This. It's the same reason why so many support BLM. They've never lived around actual niggers, so they have no clue how savage they can be.

why do men?

I never understood it, I have had a very very comfortable "privileged" white life, parents paid for everything i ever wanted till I was 30, not gonna lie a was a little shit growing up.

But never in my wildest fucking dreams was I like. mmmmmmm I'm going to the congos to tell those african warlords to treat their children diamond miners better!

Absolutely shameful, these third world savages should be glasses. I believe that the people that colonized Africa should have genocided all the people there instead.

No, they are actually the worst. Literally broken, brainwashed bluepilled people.

cause we are fiends for boipussc

You know the answer. So they can get the BBC without repercussions

Some user posted pic related sitting at a table and I had a to walk around with a hard on for a week.

I do the same. Spend about half my time here, 90% of the rest in cent/South America. You're completely right about white male expats being blue-pilled cucks. 80-90% are the most insufferable people.

I would rather take my chances in some cartel held hellhole in Honduras than share an apartment complex with them.

honestly, i voted for trump, but honestly lie after lie for like 3 months. syria is the straw that broke the camel's back. im struggling to find a reason to stay on the train, but right now i feel like ive been conned.

for dick

You would be surprised how many white western women have rape fantasies. Especially the more feminist/liberal ones. Plus as an added bonus... after their sexual fantasy actually happens to them they get to play the victim card for the rest of their life. They love playing that card too.

well it's baffling to you or I, but consider that the average American female college senior has had over 320+ dicks inside her during her career and has been degraded and humiliated in every conceivable way

to them, getting raped is simply not that big of a deal. they would rather get gang raped by pajeets than lose a bag or (ugh) get their period during their vacation

they're boring and empty, so they hope that who you are is a function of where you are.

to enjoy the locals of course

MOOODDDDSSS

delete this. Giving me sexual objects urges I'm not comfortable with

Let's get some stories in here.

>fucking niggers

They don't...?

Women rarely do things *just* by themselves, especially travel to third world countries. The ones that do are few and far between.

China will finish what the white man started

my sister was a pampered skank her whole life

inevitably ended up a broke drug addict at 32, lives with me. makes me a cuck i guess but whatever. anyway, the look on her face when i just say "no." when she asks something of me is hilarious. it's like when she asks for something, in her mind that already justifies someone giving it to her.

pathetic woman really. gonna evict her eventually but for now she gets government gibs to pay me rent

Why do third world women travel to western countries? Then sleep with white men.

Exactly. The only thing that made me hate niggers/maoris was being around them

Chinese are ruthless, I hope they rape and pillage Africa

chahooooooooooo

So they can go see shitty cover bands.

Empowered racial traitors too strong for daddy gets ducked by people daddy hated

Empowerment of women means destruction of civilization, if you empower a bomb it explodes

Cause they secretly desire to be raped. Bernie Sanders knew that :^)

Easy green card.

Because the jungle is awesome and what could possibly go wrong.

I don't know, why don't you live your entire life being told that you can literally do anything simply because of your gender?

But for real, we've given them confirmation bias. They're told they can do anything, and people let them do anything. So they think they can do anything.

You are gay Turk

OH NO ITS LU BU!!!!!!!!!!

rare

Every burger whore has a rape story, 90% of the time it was just sex they regret or completely made up so they can stand in a circle of empowered feminists singing koombaiyuh over muh victimhood.

rare flag

>destruction of civilization
really close

>friends with an girl since middle school
>one of the smartest kindest nonslut person I've ever knew
>after college she goes on a humanitarian trip to Africa
>gets raped 2nd week there
>kills herself when she gets back home

found the incendiary clickbait

nice

Hah, my sister wants to go to bumfuck Africa in a couple of years to help the animals. Me and mum and dad have been trying our best to convince her she's gonna get beheaded. She has $6000 in savings, she's serious about this.

found the newfag

>average white man who goes to asia.png
average white men don't go to asia, retard

sorry user, she wants the BBC

subconscious desire to fulfill their rape fantasies, virtue signaling, exploring the "exotic"

Because they think travelling and seeing all these other shitty cultures is so fucking cool. they dont have God in their lives so they try to find meaning in it with shit like this and tattoos