You rejected the real hero america needed... because he was 5'10

you rejected the real hero america needed... because he was 5'10.

apologize.

And yet they chose Trump, a morbidly obese man. A man's weight is more indicative of his character than his height, which he cannot control.

How did Ted Cruz react to the Syrian attac?. He was the guy I supported before I fell for the Trump meme

like his father he was a meme for teenagers nostalgic for a time not even their ancestors lived who have no real understanding of geopolitics

heavier politicians are generally seen as more trustworthy, plus it's better to have a leader who lives in the white house, not the gym :^)

I stand with Rand 2020.

lmao he's listed at 5-8 and looks like he's 5-6 or 5-7. He's too short be president. The last president that short was Warren Harding and relative to avg height of the time would be the shortest president ever besides maybe Madison, and photographs weren't even a thing back then.

>you rejected the real hero america needed... because he was 5'10.

>trying to get information
>from a research made using first past the post
pick one

WTF im a randlet now?!?!

Roll for your waifu lads

He was my guy.

Then Cruz.

Then I hopped on the Trump train because we're all in this together on the right. Most of us agree on the meat and potatoes, cancer-level diseases plaguing this country.

But yeah, wish Ron and Rand would've gotten a shot, because I think they could've really been trusted to move things in the right direction.

Ron Paul was filling up stadiums with college kids in his 2008 bid, won Iowa, but Fox News and the RNC torpedoed his campaign the way the DNC did to Bernie Sanders.

he's 5'6"

I didn't because I'm not a neocon cuck like the rest of nu/pol/

Roll.

This is the shortest 5-10 person I've ever seen

Would have rather had the Bern than him.

rolling

roollll

He was like 5'8 tops.

Here we go!

no . we rejected him because he looks like a 50 year old lesbian

Isnt this the guy who voted to sell your browsing habits to whoever wants them?

Cruz is a diehard Christian so he would have been superior against the Muslims. Trump worships himself and Ivanka's pussy.

Fuck, the principled conservative meme about Cruz was right. We fucked up.

Roll

why do you use a meme vpn? what the fuck is wrong with you, why cant you just be normal?

Roll

TRIPS!

This

He is literally nothing in the senate.

I stand with Rand and roll for a thicc one.

Hitler was a manlet. Manlets are the true saviors of the white race

I always like Randlet.

This is why America is fucked. They never elect people under 6'0. Lanklets are fucking horrible at running countries and are all crypto-jew shills. Manlets have always been /ourguys/.

Napoleon
>5'7
Hitler
>5'8
Rand Paul
>5'8
Ron Paul
>5'10
Mussolini
>5'6

>you rejected the real hero america needed
He gave up